• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Amen to the above. On a new note.

2BE4BAF8-C681-496F-8586-A4CCAF5B7907.jpg

Yeah. It's hard to find guys to stand up and speak for Trump who aren't criminals. haha

I saw DJTJ's speech last night at the convention. Some are saying today that Junior's squinty, watery eyes and stuffy sounding nose, along with the hyped-up adrenaline level...might have been cocaine. Did anyone else see his speech or have an opinion on the possibility of drug use? I'm a bit of Boy Scout myself in regards to the hard stuff. I really don't know all the signs and symptoms.

Can anyone who has more worldly experience than I venture an opinion on whether he appeared to have done some blow before coming out on stage?

It seems that others have already formed their own opinions on the matter.

Here're a handful of tweets I found online:

@Brad Wollack

Hey @DonaldJTrumpJr, what’s with the glassy, red eyes?
10:34 PM · Aug 24, 2020

@ReadYouForFree

In the old days when we all had jobs, if I had an employee come in with eyes like this....they'd have been sent home. #DonaldTrumpJr #cocaineeyes
11:24 PM · Aug 24, 2020

Tom Nichols
@RadioFreeTom
·
Aug 24, 2020
I am surprised, honestly, that they let Don Jr out there in this condition. I am not making a joke.

Hamish Mitchell
@H_MitchellPhoto

I’m surprised the DEA didn’t arrest him immediately after that coked up train smash.

John M. Talmadge, MD
@JohnMTalmadgeMD
Aug 24, 2020
#Presidementia #TrumpDementiaSyndrome RNC Monday Night (14):

Don Jr. has bloodshot eyes, rapid speech, looks & sounds agitated, breathy. This is how the execs were in “The Wolf of Wall Street” when high & strung out. His voice is shaky, loud, strange. Definitely not inspiring.

John M. Talmadge, MD
@JohnMTalmadgeMD
#Presidementia #TrumpDementiaSyndrome RNC Monday Night (15):

Don Jr. was not well prepped for this nightmarish moment. This is shocking. He is loud, agitated, angry, with weepy eyes & signs of impairment different from his dangerously demented daddy. What’s wrong with him?
10:38 PM · Aug 24, 2020

Nathan Bernard
@nathanTbernard

Don Jr clearly high as a kite, shouting through tears about how the radical left wants to cancel the founding fathers feels like a grim glimpse into his inevitable future run for office
10:48 PM · Aug 24, 2020

@StopherBuck

RNC Drinking Game: Donald Trump Jr. is so coked out of his mind, whenever he manages to get his eyes to blink, you drink.
10:32 PM · Aug 24, 2020

@TeaPainUSA

When you look in Don Jr’s eyes, you can see his drug dealer starin’ back at you.
10:38 PM · Aug 24, 2020

I saw DJTJ's speech last night at the convention. Some are saying today that Junior's squinty, watery eyes and stuffy sounding nose, along with the hyped-up adrenaline level...might have been cocaine. Did anyone else see his speech or have an opinion on the possibility of drug use? I'm a bit of Boy Scout myself in regards to the hard stuff. I really don't know all the signs and symptoms.

Can anyone who has more worldly experience than I venture an opinion on whether he appeared to have done some blow before coming out on stage?

He did more than a little blow so did his gf

He did more than a little blow so did his gf

I wonder if he likes a big dick or Dildo in his ass as much as many of the coked up straight guys I’ve met over the years?

But seriously what a fake scripted reality show they are putting on at the “convention”. Personally it’s hard not to throw up but it’s giving the Fox News crowd a reason to say: See Trump really isn’t so bad etc etc. it’s all smoke and mirrors and I bet they have to all wipe the BS off their shoes.

You hire a reality show star and I guess what else do you expect. A reality tv show. It’s a shame so many people gave died because evidently America wants to be entertained. And we are the laughing stock of the world instead of the most admired nation. What a slide in only 4 years.

I wonder if he likes a big dick or Dildo in his ass as much as many of the coked up straight guys I’ve met over the years?

But seriously what a fake scripted reality show they are putting on at the “convention”. Personally it’s hard not to throw up but it’s giving the Fox News crowd a reason to say: See Trump really isn’t so bad etc etc. it’s all smoke and mirrors and I bet they have to all wipe the BS off their shoes.

You hire a reality show star and I guess what else do you expect. A reality tv show. It’s a shame so many people gave died because evidently America wants to be entertained. And we are the laughing stock of the world instead of the most admired nation. What a slide in only 4 years.
I tried to watch a bit of it but the phony people lying about how good he is makes my stomach curl. Maybe that's why I had indigestion last night. lol :Shitstorm:

I tried to watch a bit of it but the phony people lying about how good he is makes my stomach curl. Maybe that's why I had indigestion last night. lol :Shitstorm:

I'm right there with you guys. All the lying is nauseating. And the hypocrisy of the accusations coming from the people who are spouting them. You would think the same people who are spouting all these horrendous allegations have clean hands and are as pure as the newly fallen snow. :sick:

And Pam Bondi? Please! Pam Bondi is as crooked as the day is long. And a homophobe to boot. So very likely a racist too. And to have her spouting debunked, made-up Russian conspiracy theories about the Bidens is really galling.

She's the one who as attorney general for the state of Florida was in charge of deciding whether Florida would join a multi-state class action lawsuit against Trump University. She could have helped students of Florida who had been swindled by Trump University to be able to recover many thousands of lost tuition money. Trump brazenly sent her a check for $25K. Coincidentally she then had an epiphany that Florida should not join the lawsuit or help Florida citizens recover any lost funds.

But there's more! haha Then Trump had to take back that check and send her another different check for the $25K. Why, you ask? Because he wrote the check on the bank account funds of his "charity". The same one that was shut down by the feds because it was a scam and used repeatedly as a personal slush fund (and possibly a money laundering operation) for the Trumps. This charity scandal resulted in the feds telling the Trump family they would never be legally allowed to try to run or collect funds for another U.S. charity ever again.

So not only is Pam Bondi a corrupt prostitute for hire, she's a very cheap prostitute. She should have asked for at least $50K-$100K. He would've paid it.

Last edited:

Tampa, I have been traveling with a friend who sometimes works for me and he is a big Trumper. Listens to all the right wing stuff. Thinks Trump does everything by the rules. He is really a supper smart guy. Has compassion for the little gut. Etc etc. Biden is a bumbling fool. The media just spreads all these lies. His on earth could this country be so flipped as to the real news media lies and the propaganda media tells the truth. I miss the days when Walter Cronkite could say, “and that’s the way it is,” and everyone knew it was.

Tampa, I have been traveling with a friend who sometimes works for me and he is a big Trumper. Listens to all the right wing stuff. Thinks Trump does everything by the rules. He is really a supper smart guy. Has compassion for the little gut. Etc etc. Biden is a bumbling fool. The media just spreads all these lies. His on earth could this country be so flipped as to the real news media lies and the propaganda media tells the truth. I miss the days when Walter Cronkite could say, “and that’s the way it is,” and everyone knew it was.
After five months at home, I returned to work two weeks ago. It is a company owned and run by a religious Jewish family. They also believe Trump and think everyone is out to get him. They know where I stand and so we avoid political talk. But it is amazing how the two sides really believe their agenda. There is no one “truth” in this country any more. Things could get very messy as we move on this year.....

I know Rep. The way the Trumpers spin things nowadays is just absurd. Left is right. Up is down. The sky is pink. There's just so much lying and gaslighting. Trump took immediate and decisive action and defeated the Covid virus. (Past tense.) All finished and in the rearview mirror. Virus gone. Nothing left to see here folks.

The civil unrest we are seeing right now in our cities is what would happen under a Biden presidency. But wouldn't happen under a Trump presidency. Huh?

Outside agitators and the boogymen Antifa, are (supposedly) crossing state lines and sending in people with weapons to instigate violence in our cities. But a white teenager illegally in possession of a high powered rifle purposely crosses state lines looking for trouble, brazenly murders 2 people in cold blood and maims another for life...walks right through a police barricade unopposed because he's white and has his hands raised. He's hailed as a Fux news hero and patriot, who was bravely acting in self defense and doing the job the local police wouldn't do. (But should be doing.) And these brain-dead Trumpers nod their heads in unison.

SMH

Here's an instructive example of how the 2 murders and maiming in Wisconsin are being treated and spun by the far right wing Trumpist groups. Which includes Fux news of course. (Highlighting of pertinent text is my own.)

Arizona student group slammed for raising money for gunman

Associated Press August 29, 2020, 6:33 PM EDT

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — A Republican student group at Arizona State University is receiving backlash for donating money to the 17-year-old gunman who fatally shot two protesters in Wisconsin.

College Republicans United announced this week that half of any funds they raise during the semester will go toward paying for the legal defense of Kyle Rittenhouse.

“He does not deserve to have his entire life destroyed because of the actions of violent anarchists during a lawless riot,” the group said in a tweet.

[Emphasis mine.]

In a statement Saturday night, the ASU College Republicans denounced College Republicans United “radical, far-right extremist group.”
ASU College Republicans called for an investigation of the group.

Authorities in Kenosha, Wisconsin, say Rittenhouse shot and killed two people and severely wounded a third with an AR-15 rifle Tuesday. The victims were part of anti-racism demonstrations occurring in the wake of the shooting of Jacob Blake, who is Black, by a white police officer.

Blake, who was shot seven times, remains hospitalized.

Rittenhouse told police he was trying to protect businesses and people and acted in self-defense. At a hearing Friday, a judge postponed a decision on whether Rittenhouse, who is in custody in Illinois, should be returned to Wisconsin to face charges, including first-degree intentional homicide.

ASU officials said in a statement the school cannot prohibit a group from fundraising. But the school does not endorse the fundraiser.

The group is not the only one raising money for Rittenhouse. A self-described Christian fundraising site, GiveSendGo, says it has raised more than $100,000 for his defense.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-student-group-slammed-raising-223327312.html

For some comic relief. It moves fast. So to get the most out of the rapid fire punch lines, get ready. haha

Here's another one that's funny and more true to life than we would care to admit. This has been edited down and censored a little. On the actual Colbert show that I have recorded on my DVR, Don Junior flies past Eric dressed as Superman. Junior (as Superman) screams, "Watch out bro!!" as he barely misses flying into Eric. As junior looks toward the camera (in mid flight) with the watery squinty eyes from the night of his RNC speech, he crash lands with a bang off camera. Eric then exclaims, "He's so high dad!"

Good for a little comic relief.