• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Please Bring Seth back

Buckeye1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
In the interview with Seth at the NY BTS, he seemed to look forward to making more scenes. I would love to see him again doing his magic on the Broke Straight Boys bed/futon. I don't think I am the only one here who would like to see him back.

Maybe Frontier could start a pole of "bring him back" or "don't bring him back".

Huge Seth fan here! No one takes a pounding like he does! Now get him to swallow a load!

Seth's buddy

How about Seth's friend? If Seth brings him...

whoshe.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with everyone. Seth is so cute and take any sized dick and look hot doing it. He is one of my favorites and is the best bottom boy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder....!" Enough said, you have got to have a fun bottom to have a happy top!

WEll, if they do bring Seth back, I hope it to service Duncan's big ole pole!

I was going to say with Sam, but knowing how quiet BOTH Sam and Seth are, that would be a very boring episode!

Whatever it takes

Yes, Beth:smiley-love001: is a woman. We spoke on the phone several times... she's a hot mama!

"Well, if they do bring Seth back, I hope it to service Duncan's big ole pole!"

If that's what it takes, to get his friend here, let's do it

!
whoshe.jpg

Last edited:
WEll, if they do bring Seth back, I hope it to service Duncan's big ole pole!

I was going to say with Sam, but knowing how quiet BOTH Sam and Seth are, that would be a very boring episode!
Maybe if Seth rides him, that could be a pretty good scene huh?

Good grief Beth! Are you really a woman?!? LOL

Yep, I'm a woman, I just really enjoy guys fucking...nummy cocks! Anyway, we're going to meet at the Austin Pride, remember? You owe me a "steak"...I prefer a "tube steak," please.
And talking to Rob is always a thrill for me; he has a nice deep voice!:001_wub:

Yep, I'm a woman, I just really enjoy guys fucking...nummy cocks! Anyway, we're going to meet at the Austin Pride, remember? You owe me a "steak"...I prefer a "tube steak," please.
And talking to Rob is always a thrill for me; he has a nice deep voice!:001_wub:

I know you are all woman Beth darling! I was just joking! AS for the tube steak, well, you better hope one (or all) of the boys want to come along! LOL Otherwise, the only steak you are going to get is going to be bovine! By the way, I like mine rare, and on the bone! lol