• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Personal Fantasies of Straight Guys

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I've been fantasizing over good looking straight guys, since I was a teenager. And my fascination with straight guys continues to this day, (hence my membership on this web site). I recently had the pleasure of working with a young straight guy on a daily basis for approximately a month. His name is Angel and he is 19, half Puerto Rican and half Italian. We worked together in an unair conditioned warehouse during the heat of August. He is approximately six feet tall, with a lean muscular frame. He wears his black hair in long braids that he usually had tied into a tight pony tail showing his entire handsome young face. He typically wore baggy shorts showing his well developed legs in little "footie" socks and sneakers, with a sleeveless undershirt, revealing the top of his smooth chest, and his nicely developed biceps.

His job involved lifting cartons of books, and as he effortlessly lifted the boxes his muscles would flex. On the hot August days, he would sweat and would lift the front of his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face, giving me a clear look at his smooth abdomen and navel, with an almost imperceptible thin line of hair from his navel down into his baggy shorts. I never was able to see a bulge in his shorts, as the front of his shirt extended below his crotch. When he lifted the front of his shirt to mop his brow, my eyes automatically went to his bare tummy, and so I never got to see if he was hung as well as I imagined.

He was definitely straight, as he lived with a girl, and had others who called him and texted him while he was working. He once put his phone down to load a truck, and I saw the partial contents of his text conversation with a girl who was horny for him, and asked him for his face picture. I wondered if he had sent her a body picture, or perhaps a naked pic too. Although he had a live in girl, he was constantly looking at and trying to meet other pretty girls.

Nothing sexual ever happened between me, a middle aged gay man, and he a straight 19 year old Adonis, but he has sure fueled my fantasy life. His job ended a few weeks ago, and I will probably never see him again, but his image is firmly implanted in my head, and I've sucked his cock, among other things countless times in my fantasies.

There is no great point to this post, except to share my non sexual experiences with this lovely young straight guy with the memebrs of the forum. :thumbup:

Personal Fantasy with assumed Straight Guy

I go to a swimming pool daily beginning since July and I am pleasantly distracted by a beautifully tanned and in shape distance swimmer who showers off at the same time as I. Having been his lifelong experience in dressing rooms, he thinks nothing of walking around the dressing room totally bare and in full view. He has a most generous dick and low-hangers, is moderately hairy in key areas, and sits within licking distance to me on the bench getting dressed or undressed. He has been very aloof toward me from the get go and I can barely get much more than a nod or a one word answer from him, regardless of the question. I do not see any telltale signs of a wedding band.

Today, there were fewer swimmers than usual. With just us to, I ventured to introduced myself offering him a handshake while he was getting out of his briefs. My eyes were hypnotized by the beautiful and full-bodied cock and I had to divert my eyes to not seem too bold. He has a smooth and tanned ass and, while nearly pressing on my lips, he turned quickly and defensively some two weeks ago, as if he was about to be mounted. I responded by giving him a clueless look and proceeding putting my things away.

Having tall legs, his delicious long legs are smooth as a baby's butt. Anyway, I introduced myself and he asked if I was originally from Little Rock. Yes, I mentioned my high school and my year of graduation. He looked a bit puzzled and he asked me to repeat the date. It turns out he graduated in the same year although ad a different high school.

I could really enjoy going down on that beautiful lengthy cock of his. I've never been with a swimmer before and I will have to work on him a bit more if my tangible fantasy is to come through.

I've been fantasizing over good looking straight guys, since I was a teenager. And my fascination with straight guys continues to this day, (hence my membership on this web site). I recently had the pleasure of working with a young straight guy on a daily basis for approximately a month. His name is Angel and he is 19, half Puerto Rican and half Italian. We worked together in an unair conditioned warehouse during the heat of August. He is approximately six feet tall, with a lean muscular frame. He wears his black hair in long braids that he usually had tied into a tight pony tail showing his entire handsome young face. He typically wore baggy shorts showing his well developed legs in little "footie" socks and sneakers, with a sleeveless undershirt, revealing the top of his smooth chest, and his nicely developed biceps.

His job involved lifting cartons of books, and as he effortlessly lifted the boxes his muscles would flex. On the hot August days, he would sweat and would lift the front of his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face, giving me a clear look at his smooth abdomen and navel, with an almost imperceptible thin line of hair from his navel down into his baggy shorts. I never was able to see a bulge in his shorts, as the front of his shirt extended below his crotch. When he lifted the front of his shirt to mop his brow, my eyes automatically went to his bare tummy, and so I never got to see if he was hung as well as I imagined.

He was definitely straight, as he lived with a girl, and had others who called him and texted him while he was working. He once put his phone down to load a truck, and I saw the partial contents of his text conversation with a girl who was horny for him, and asked him for his face picture. I wondered if he had sent her a body picture, or perhaps a naked pic too. Although he had a live in girl, he was constantly looking at and trying to meet other pretty girls.

Nothing sexual ever happened between me, a middle aged gay man, and he a straight 19 year old Adonis, but he has sure fueled my fantasy life. His job ended a few weeks ago, and I will probably never see him again, but his image is firmly implanted in my head, and I've sucked his cock, among other things countless times in my fantasies.

There is no great point to this post, except to share my non sexual experiences with this lovely young straight guy with the memebrs of the forum. :thumbup:

Very hot Mike! Plus, it's so well written that your description literally gave me a very hot, and erotic visual of this guy. I'm sorry to hear that you probably won't be able to feast your eyes on him anymore since his job recently ended. :mad:

Abe

Very hot Mike! Plus, it's so well written that your description literally gave me a very hot, and erotic visual of this guy. I'm sorry to hear that you probably won't be able to feast your eyes on him anymore since his job recently ended. :mad:

Abe
I really appreciate that Abe. Angel is a beautiful young man, and I wanted to convey to anyone who read my post, exactly how special he is. Thanks dude. :thumbup:

Isn't just wonderful to be able to appreciate men for who and what they are. You don't have to know them personally just see them and be thankful you had the opportunity to experience their presence around you. I no longer want to get to know any of these fine young men who move in and out of my sensory perception. I'm just glad to be alive to witness their passing through my life. I once so many years ago indulged in the "flesh pots" of San Francisco and survived the plague. Now I'm a little older and hopefully a little wiser to appreciated what's truly important in life.