• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Penis worship, What we love about cock

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, we kinda started this in my apology thread. Let's talk about penises!
Why we love them, what we love to do to them, what we love to have done to them! No talk about asses or tits or armpits etc ..... we'll start new threads on those when we're thru here :thumbup:

wicked dicks

Why we love them, what we love to do to them, what we love to have done to them! No talk about asses or tits or armpits etc ..... we'll start new threads on those when we're thru here :thumbup:

What a great idea. OK, here's my take on the phallus. When I was in school in England, my best friend told me that I had a dick that was "handsome" like me. In the main I prefer dicks to have personality rather than to be handsome. I especially like them to curve. Curving right up so that they make an arc and touch the guys stomach when they're hard is awesome, but so is a dick that is making a hand signal hard left or hard right. What about those dicks that curve down? They're also amazing.

The dick also has to match the guy. Andreas and I used to maintain that we could tell what a boy's stiffy would look like just in passing, seeing him dressed, on the street; that's what I mean by matching. Guys with small willies are just as attractive to me as serious studs. I'm mostly top, so a beautiful small hard on can turn me on at least as much as a whopper.

Besides the curve and the size, interesting shapes make for prize willies. Those enormous dicks that are biggest halfway up the shaft, and then taper again to a small dickhead are terrific, but a club shaped one that is bigger at the tip than at the base, is too.

I know that this is gonna freak the anti-foreskin lobby, but I actually think one of the hottest things about an uncut guy is if his foreskin is just tight and long enough to keep his glans covered when he's Rocky. So that he counts on me to pull it back.

This is something I've said a lot, but it forms part of the doctrine. It's much more fun for me to make love to a guy who stays hard while he's being made love to :blush: if you know what I mean, than if he loses his erection. I've been told that the guy's intumescence is no reflection on me, quite the contrary: that he's concentrating solely on my pleasure, that that's what it's all about for him, that he's not own-willy-centered in any way. I tried to be flattered, but...

It's the same on Broke Straight Boys The boys who stay hard, and cum while they're being pummeled, get extra points.

What do I like done? Do something and I will probably like it. I'm super sensitive down there (well, that's a dumb thing to say, you are too) but stuff done to my willy really gets to me big time. And yours truly's old orgasm has been known to frighten brave boys when they experience it for the first time. Nelson's, in that episode where the other guy screams and shields his face, is something I can identify myself with. Been known to faint; been known to almost faint. Been known to judder, jerk, shudder and generally be buffeted about by a musculature gone haywire while the nervous system concentrates solely on what's happening groinward.

I like dicks so much that it's almost tautological to describe what I like to do to them. Jacking them while I'm making love to their owners is good. I used to be able to fuck and suck at the same time, depending on the guy. Deep throating is something I've put some effort into mastering. Combining that with a sort of hectic light handed masturbation is something I like to do because of the results it reaps, oh mamma.

I love it when both, or occasionally all, the dicks in play are being treated like the gentlemen, and the wanton sluts, that they are.

Jayce, thanks for asking, you're probably thinking: TMI :lol:

I Love Cock

I certainly love cock, but to me, the guy it's attached to is the most important part of it. But on a guy that I consider hot, I love to look at it, touch it, smell it, taste it, and suck it, and to swallow the precious gift that it offers me, if I have been good to it. I love cock.

Mike

What a great idea. OK, here's my take on the phallus. When I was in school in England, my best friend told me that I had a dick that was "handsome" like me. In the main I prefer dicks to have personality rather than to be handsome. I especially like them to curve. Curving right up so that they make an arc and touch the guys stomach when they're hard is awesome, but so is a dick that is making a hand signal hard left or hard right. What about those dicks that curve down? They're also amazing.

The dick also has to match the guy. Andreas and I used to maintain that we could tell what a boy's stiffy would look like just in passing, seeing him dressed, on the street; that's what I mean by matching. Guys with small willies are just as attractive to me as serious studs. I'm mostly top, so a beautiful small hard on can turn me on at least as much as a whopper.

Besides the curve and the size, interesting shapes make for prize willies. Those enormous dicks that are biggest halfway up the shaft, and then taper again to a small dickhead are terrific, but a club shaped one that is bigger at the tip than at the base, is too.

I know that this is gonna freak the anti-foreskin lobby, but I actually think one of the hottest things about an uncut guy is if his foreskin is just tight and long enough to keep his glans covered when he's Rocky. So that he counts on me to pull it back.

This is something I've said a lot, but it forms part of the doctrine. It's much more fun for me to make love to a guy who stays hard while he's being made love to :blush: if you know what I mean, than if he loses his erection. I've been told that the guy's intumescence is no reflection on me, quite the contrary: that he's concentrating solely on my pleasure, that that's what it's all about for him, that he's not own-willy-centered in any way. I tried to be flattered, but...

It's the same on Broke Straight Boys The boys who stay hard, and cum while they're being pummeled, get extra points.

What do I like done? Do something and I will probably like it. I'm super sensitive down there (well, that's a dumb thing to say, you are too) but stuff done to my willy really gets to me big time. And yours truly's old orgasm has been known to frighten brave boys when they experience it for the first time. Nelson's, in that episode where the other guy screams and shields his face, is something I can identify myself with. Been known to faint; been known to almost faint. Been known to judder, jerk, shudder and generally be buffeted about by a musculature gone haywire while the nervous system concentrates solely on what's happening groinward.

I like dicks so much that it's almost tautological to describe what I like to do to them. Jacking them while I'm making love to their owners is good. I used to be able to fuck and suck at the same time, depending on the guy. Deep throating is something I've put some effort into mastering. Combining that with a sort of hectic light handed masturbation is something I like to do because of the results it reaps, oh mamma.

I love it when both, or occasionally all, the dicks in play are being treated like the gentlemen, and the wanton sluts, that they are.

Jayce, thanks for asking, you're probably thinking: TMI :lol:

LOL No, not TMI at all. (For the recent newbies from abroad whose English may be shaky, TMI = Too Much Information.) :wink:

I too like dicks of all sizes. Visually a large dick is more stimulating to me by sight. But there's plenty to be said for all of them. I also like the kind that arc outward and back up. I think the ones that point down when they get hard are amazing too.

One thing that I experienced with a guy in college was that he oozed precum by nearly quarter cup fulls at a time. I found it incredibly arousing to see such a clear demonstration that I was turning him on. Yes. That can be shown most noticeably with a good hardon. But to see all that lubrication running down and knowing that I was coaxing it out of him was a real high. It got me even more turned on, which turned him on even more, which created more precum that turned me on even more... LOL :drool: You get the picture! And it made it so much easier for me to jack him off. It had a spunky smell but was not offensive to me at all. He was big too! So far that was a once in a lifetime find for me in that guy.

Most guys do not have excessive precum. And it could also be a real inconvenience if you fall asleep on a plane having an erotic dream and wake up with a big old wet stain on your crotch. LOL It can be a real hindrance if you are just trying for a quickie in an unconventional place. LOL It can make quite a mess.

Okay. Your guys' turn!

Last edited:
10 years ago I went to a friend's wedding reception where they had the obligatory disposable cameras at each table. Someone suggested that it would be fun if all of us at the table took turns taking the camera into the bathroom and taking pictures of our 'gentiles'. We then took regular pictures of people two tables away from us.

The bride and groom later had a good time trying to match genitals to guests. Most of the guesses involved the fine folks from 2 tables down.

I wonder if we can figure a way to post anonymous dick pics and then try to figure out who is who. :confused1: Maybe even not reveal the answers; it would be more fun if we never knew.

Just a thought.

10 years ago I went to a friend's wedding reception where they had the obligatory disposable cameras at each table. Someone suggested that it would be fun if all of us at the table took turns taking the camera into the bathroom and taking pictures of our 'gentiles'. We then took regular pictures of people two tables away from us.

The bride and groom later had a good time trying to match genitals to guests. Most of the guesses involved the fine folks from 2 tables down.

I wonder if we can figure a way to post anonymous dick pics and then try to figure out who is who. :confused1: Maybe even not reveal the answers; it would be more fun if we never knew.

Just a thought.

OK, so Gremlin made a suggestion the other day, but only a few guys seemed to notice, so, may I repeat it? He thought that David could use some of those "make a dick" kits from the adult stores so that they , (the boys) could fuck themselves with their own latex dildoes. I thought, take it a step further and have a few contests, like, match the Dildo to the model. Then later, we might do auctions? So, David, are you UP for that?

I am,

Sorry, I am wierded out on how to answer this. I have taken a vow not to worship any graven image or idol. However; I cannot ever remember anything more than kissing a sacred religious relic as part of a dogmatic ritual. So, here is my question; what constitutes penis worship? Is this a well known religion? I mean, are there temples and churches built for this purpose? Since I know of none of these, I will assume that we are talking about pleasuring another guy’s penis. I have given pleasure to pussy and I have given pleasure to penises. Usually, I start by gently caressing with my index finger, my cheek, nose, tong, or my own penis. I then begin to search for points of stimulation that cause my partner to ohhhh! and ahhhh! then I began to zero in with a combination of licking sucking and bobbing up and down until I feel their penis begin to stiffen and they begin to breathe heavier and faster until they let loose that huge load. After that we may try again... LOL

Haheheheehehehe! Sorry, I just laugh at our terms for having sex like: penis worship, blow job, and fist fuck etc...

Penis worship I covered above here briefly. So, now let wax on blowjobs. I always thought that was how you dried your hair. It is no wonder so many people need to be coached to give a good suck job. They are confused. I don't know about you but sucking always felt better when my cock was in my partner's mouth than blowing did.

And fist fucking isn't that how most of us jack off. You know where you fuck your fist. How did this ever come to meant putting you fist in someone's ass or vagina?

With love and respect always;

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Sorry, I am wierded out on how to answer this. I have taken a vow not to worship any graven image or idol. However; I cannot ever remember anything more than kissing a sacred religious relic as part of a dogmatic ritual. So, here is my question; what constitutes penis worship? Is this a well known religion? I mean, are there temples and churches built for this purpose? Since I know of none of these, I will assume that we are talking about pleasuring another guy’s penis. I have given pleasure to pussy and I have given pleasure to penises. Usually, I start by gently caressing with my index finger, my cheek, nose, tong, or my own penis. I then begin to search for points of stimulation that cause my partner to ohhhh! and ahhhh! then I began to zero in with a combination of licking sucking and bobbing up and down until I feel their penis begin to stiffen and they begin to breathe heavier and faster until they let loose that huge load. After that we may try again... LOL

Haheheheehehehe! Sorry, I just laugh at our terms for having sex like: penis worship, blow job, and fist fuck etc...

Penis worship I covered above here briefly. So, now let wax on blowjobs. I always thought that was how you dried your hair. It is no wonder so many people need to be coached to give a good suck job. They are confused. I don't know about you but sucking always felt better when my cock was in my partner's mouth than blowing did.

And fist fucking isn't that how most of us jack off. You know where you fuck your fist. How did this ever come to meant putting you fist in someone's ass or vagina?

With love and respect always;

:thumbup:

I'm so confused!

As far as the temples built for penis worship they do exist. They are called Seminary schools. Because young men spend years there studying each other's semen. Once they go into Seminary school they are never allowed to have sex with women again. There are other temples for the lay person. For those who want to get a quick lay of course. They are called bathhouses or adult bookstores. Bathhouses are for the lay people who want to have sex under water. If they go to one they are certainly getting themselves in deep. I have also heard tell that there are sacred spots in special restrooms where the lay person can find a "Glory" hole. If the proper rituals are performed before it a man may find his way to the promised land of milk and honey.

Last edited:
I'm so confused!

As far as the temples built for penis worship they do exist. They are called Seminary schools. Because young men spend years there studying each other's semen. Once they go into Seminary school they are never allowed to have sex with women again. There are other temples for the lay person. For those who want to get a quick lay of course. They are called bathhouses or adult bookstores. Bathhouses are for the lay people who want to have sex under water. If they go to one they are certainly getting themselves in deep. I have also heard tell that there are sacred spots in special restrooms where the lay person can find a "Glory" hole and through it find his way to the promised land of milk and honey.

If I thought for one second you were serious about that Seminary comment, I would have to kiss you! LOL! Four years in Diocesan seminary in Mtn View ca., taught me all I ever needed to know about saving things. Like time, by attending mass while having a quickie in the choirloft. Or by having sex in the back of the library, while working on a research paper. (Hey elyot, you listening?) And saving yourself from telltale smells by burning incense in your room. Oh yes, good old seminary days.

Walking down memory lane, I am,

Graven Image or Idol

Now Jayman, if we were taking about images or idols, then we'd be playing with toys. Personally I'm not into blowing a toy, but to each his own. I don't think the real live flesh and blood penis would fall under that prohibition. Although I will defer to your decision on the matter as you are a noted theologian and I am not.

I would have that there would have been more that you could have said about your tantric ninja techniques....... People are curious and want to know...... I can only imagine that you have some mystical technique that leads to a mind blowing, awareness shattering, life changing orgasm for the lucky individual receiving your tender attention!!!! C'mon boys, you gotta laugh at that!!!!!

We await with baited breath further words of wisdom from our learned master......:lol:

Yours,

Jayce

Now Jayman, if we were taking about images or idols, then we'd be playing with toys. Personally I'm not into blowing a toy, but to each his own. I don't think the real live flesh and blood penis would fall under that prohibition. Although I will defer to your decision on the matter as you are a noted theologian and I am not.

I would have that there would have been more that you could have said about your tantric ninja techniques....... People are curious and want to know...... I can only imagine that you have some mystical technique that leads to a mind blowing, awareness shattering, life changing orgasm for the lucky individual receiving your tender attention!!!! C'mon boys, you gotta laugh at that!!!!!

We await with baited breath further words of wisdom from our learned master......:lol:

Yours,

Jayce

Bless your heart. The best is yet to cum... First center and ground your self while sitting in gasho hand position and the lotus leg position, head neck and spine standing tall and eyes are closed. Connect your roots to the crystal beings at the very core of the earth. Begin tantric breathing through each of the seven chakras. Cycling 12 times through cleansing and clearing deeper with each breath. Then open the soul star chakra and allow the earth to connect to heaven through your crown chakra. Begin kundilini breathing and allow the golden white light of divine love and illumination and truth to pour through each chakra cleansing and clearing each chakra 12 times. Begin to allow the heavens to purify and cleanses the earth through you. Now open the gateway and connect heaven to earth through you with the center of this activity emanating through your heart chakra. Be the vessel of divine love and truth. Sit for a time in oneness with all creation all that is all that was and all that will be. While meditating in gasho and practicing the Hu yin contraction with tantric breathing you will begin to stimulate the Hera center. Now close the light channel lock by placing the tip of your tong against the roof of your mouth. Focus on filling the groin chakra with divine unconditional love. Continue your tantric breathing and allow the kundilini to rise through each chakra with each breath. Breathe in thought the root chakra and exhale out the crown chakra exhaling down the front of your body. Breathe in again through the root and out again through the crown and down the back of your body creating an infinity loop. Now continue this going all the way around your body to the left bringing in the Divine feminine to nurture our body mind and spirit 12 times. (This should bring you back to the starting point) Now continue the cyclic breathing circling to the right and bring in the Divine Masculine. Now the energy is in perfect union. Allow your breathing cycles to repeat 12 left and 12 right while focusing on the Hera center and the hu yin contractions. Orgasm is inevitable without touching it. You asked for it you got it. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Just a thought.

Wouldn't the dicpic I post normally (or abnormally) be mine? Maybe we could all e-mail them to you, you could act as dick depot, and post them all together (including yours natch) label-free. scorpio would be able to set something electronic up to solve the problem, but he's busy with the "upcoming contests".

Actually your idea could be turned into an Upcoming Contest, just the act of trying "to figure out who is who" in an up and possibly coming state, should qualify.

So, an Upcoming Contest with forum members, yeah members, Up and Coming?

Has anyone seen pictures of the Penis Festival in Japan?

Wow!

Bless your heart. The best is yet to cum... First center and ground your self while sitting in gasho hand position and the lotus leg position, head neck and spine standing tall and eyes are closed. Connect your roots to the crystal children at the very core of the earth. Begin tantric breathing through each of the seven chakras. Cycling 12 times through cleansing and clearing deeper with each breath. Then open the soul star chakra and allow the earth to connect to heaven through your crown chakra. Begin kundilini breathing and allow the golden white light of divine love and illumination and truth to pour through each chakra cleansing and clearing each chakra 12 times. Begin to allow the heavens to purify and cleanses the earth through you. Now open the gateway and connect heaven to earth through you with the center of this activity emanating through your heart chakra. Be the vessel of divine love and truth. Sit for a time in oneness with all creation all that is all that was and all that will be. While meditating in gasho and practicing the Hu yin contraction with tantric breathing you will begin to stimulate the Hera center. Now close the light channel lock by placing the tip of your tong against the roof of your mouth. Focus on filling the groin chakra with divine unconditional love. Continue your tantric breathing and allow the kundilini to rise through each chakra with each breath. Breathe in thought the root chakra and exhale out the crown chakra exhaling down the front of your body. Breathe in again through the root and out again through the crown and down the back of your body creating an infinity loop. Now continue this going all the way around your body to the left bringing in the Divine feminine to nurture our body mind and spirit 12 times. (This should bring you back to the starting point) Now continue the cyclic breathing circling to the right and bring in the Divine Masculine. Now the energy is in perfect union. Allow your breathing cycles to repeat 12 left and 12 right while focusing on the Hera center and the hu yin contractions. Orgasm is inevitable without touching it. You asked for it you got it. :thumbup:

:biggrin::biggrin: You know I love you Jayman! Yes I could see how that would work although drop pants, insert penis into willing (and hopefully talented) mouth,) lay back and relax sounds like it is a lot "easier"!:w00t:

Thanks for sharing that though. The depth and wisdom you share is in itself mind blowing and awareness shattering!

Walk in light brother.

Jayce

:biggrin::biggrin: You know I love you Jayman! Yes I could see how that would work although drop pants, insert penis into willing (and hopefully talented) mouth,) lay back and relax sounds like it is a lot "easier"!:w00t:

Thanks for sharing that though. The depth and wisdom you share is in itself mind blowing and awareness shattering!

Walk in light brother.

Jayce

That works too. LOL :lol:

OK, so Gremlin made a suggestion the other day, but only a few guys seemed to notice, so, may I repeat it? He thought that David could use some of those "make a dick" kits from the adult stores so that they , (the boys) could fuck themselves with their own latex dildoes. I thought, take it a step further and have a few contests, like, match the Dildo to the model. Then later, we might do auctions? So, David, are you UP for that?

I am,

Haha that sounds like such a great idea! :)

Haha that sounds like such a great idea! :)

We have the technology. Why not? It might be nice for some of these guys to know what they feel like in anotherguys ass a little bit. LOL. I am for anything that wild; as long as the models are happy and having fun it is entertaining for me.