• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Our Favorite TV Shows and Why

No, I haven't. Do tell.

A bag of marbles held tighly between his thighs, he was in Australia once and was on the Mike Walsh show over here, it was an old Aussie midday
show.

And I didnt know the girl that played miss Browns was the women that played Pauline in Eastenders from the UK. found that bit of info out when she died a few months back

Where have the yrs gone

A bag of marbles held tighly between his thighs, he was in Australia once and was on the Mike Walsh show over here, it was an old Aussie midday
show.

And I didnt know the girl that played miss Browns was the women that played Pauline in Eastenders from the UK. found that bit of info out when she died a few months back

Where have the yrs gone

LOL that is great.:thumbup:

My absolute favorite shows on right now are True Blood , The Tudors and Dexter Brillient writing , hot acting and always involving

I don't watch TV, well not since the BBC lost the contract to screen the cricket, i used to watch all day when that was on.
I much prefer the radio, which i listen to on the net.
But having said that if you get the chance to watch a series called Shameless you will all love it. It is on channel 4 here.
The only other time i put the tv on is for Wimbledon.
Reub.

I don't watch TV, well not since the BBC lost the contract to screen the cricket, i used to watch all day when that was on.
I much prefer the radio, which i listen to on the net.
But having said that if you get the chance to watch a series called Shameless you will all love it. It is on channel 4 here.
The only other time i put the tv on is for Wimbledon.
Reub.

LOL yes i know the show,pommy friends put me onto it

All i can say im glad my gr gr gr gr grandfather stole a pig and was sent to aus in 1830 lol

I loved Shameless but BBCAmerica only aired the first series...

The friend that told me about the show says ...... there are 4 seasons

And i havent been able to find the show to download them ... im not happy

Last edited:
At least you can download. I've tried three different programs and two different PCs and all I ever get is the sound. That was a bitch when my DVR mangled recording of the second to last episode of the two part finale to series four of Doctor Who...

...and from Shameless, I'd love to see Jody Latham doing a video for Broke Straight Boys..:001_wub:

Hi.
There are 6 series of Shameless, we in the UK are just cumming to the end of series 6.
And yes i also would love to see Lip ( jody Lathem ) on Broke Straight Boys
Reub.

At least you can download. I've tried three different programs and two different PCs and all I ever get is the sound. That was a bitch when my DVR mangled recording of the second to last episode of the two part finale to series four of Doctor Who...

...and from Shameless, I'd love to see Jody Latham doing a video for Broke Straight Boys..:001_wub:

when i download i do it from TMD movies.. ive never had any probs from them