• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Other sites

parisnoyd

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Are any of you members here, members of other sites? I am a "member" LOL!" of 2 other sites. One I will probably quit, as the owner actually "services" some of his guys. He does have some hotties. One I probably won't give up, is a pro site. Ok, they aren't supposed to be pro, they are straight, but there isn't one ugly guy. It's really quite amazing! The guys do girls or boys, or both! LOL! However, they did a "dominant" scene with one of the sweetest guys there. Seriously, nice next door type. I considered it rape. I'm not kidding!! It upset me greatly!! Guy next door type and likes to bottom. They fucked the hell out of him. Nasty!!! Very well filmed/acted site and alas, not entirely truthful. Straight guys would NEVER do what they do. I sent a complaint, but of course I'm weird. They said he "liked" it. Yeah, right..............

Last edited:
Are any of you members here, members of other sites? I am a "member" LOL!" of 2 other sites. One I will probably quit, as the owner actually "services" some of his guys. He does have some hotties. One I probably won't give up, is a pro site. Ok, they aren't supposed to be pro, they are straight, but there isn't one ugly guy. It's really quite amazing! The guys do girls or boys, or both! LOL! However, they did a "dominant" scene with one of the sweetest guys there. Seriously, nice next door type. I considered it rape. I'm not kidding!! It upset me greatly!! Guy next door type and likes to bottom. They fucked the hell out of him. Nasty!!! Very well filmed/acted site and alas, not entirely truthful. Straight guys would NEVER do what they do. I sent a complaint, but of course I'm weird. They said he "liked" it. Yeah, right..............

I guess that is why I tend to respect David and BJ here... I don't really remember a scene where the guys looked like they were really forced into anything. Well there was Nickolas. Too bad he didn’t appreciate a good cock a little better. I did feel bad for him... He really never looked like he enjoyed sucking cock at all. Although he did seem like a good BJ from a guy was ok after a while. I think the transformation these straight guys have here is pretty awesome...

Actually no, I just subscribe to Broke Straight Boys The bonus sites though some of them I could really do with out, are great. I am not online all that much even though it looks like I am by the posts I put on here. I tried other sites and actually every site has it's flaws, but Broke Straight Boys is one great site. With the money being tight I had to choose, Broke Straight Boys won. Mostly because I love the hot guys David and Mark bring to us and the bonus sites. This new forum was a great idea and the site can only get better as time goes on. I have been a member for over a year now.

Bad Puppy for a while a couple of years ago, really cute Eastern European guys doing solos and fucking each other for the most part really boringly if truth be told. And I'm a member now of a cool video cam chat site that I pay something for in order to pvt. other guys although it's free if you take your chances on it's being full, in which case you have to wait for a spot.

Just as the forum got going on Broke Straight Boys the credit card i was using to pay my membership was pulled because a hacker had got into about 2000 accounts and the bank sent us new cards. In the meantime my subscription ran out. I'm totally randy most of the time and Broke Straight Boys was doing me a lot of good, but there is so much free stuff on the web, places like tj's rude bits and cam4 and xtube, that I almost didn't need it to scratch my perpetual sexual itch, the freebies would have done it for me when I didn't have a guy. But it was the forum that made me re-subscribe!! Yeah, I know...lol

I'm into it as much as you guys are, but I am not into violence at all. Some models make a LOT more money than they do here, but there is a limit. For me anyway. Broke Straight Boys is not an abusive site. Quite respectful actually. It's all a fantasy, as David has said. Rough is ok, if it is wanted. Some of this stuff just makes me sad. The boy next door supposedly said "those guys were intense!" That is NOT how I saw it. It was brutal, although they did back off so he could cum. That said, the best looking guys and pretty hot over all. I prefer Broke Straight Boys as it is a kinder site...................

I'm into it as much as you guys are, but I am not into violence at all. Some models make a LOT more money than they do here, but there is a limit. For me anyway. Broke Straight Boys is not an abusive site. Quite respectful actually. It's all a fantasy, as David has said. Rough is ok, if it is wanted. Some of this stuff just makes me sad. The boy next door supposedly said "those guys were intense!" That is NOT how I saw it. It was brutal, although they did back off so he could cum. That said, the best looking guys and pretty hot over all. I prefer Broke Straight Boys as it is a kinder site...................

There has been some pretense at guys being forced to do stuff on College Boy Physicals lately. One boy was soundly scolded for snitching on his friend cuz he was jealous and then made to submit to being fucked on the exam table, but all three protagonists were so smiley while it was being set up that there was exactly zero menace in the air. Oddly, the motto of the site is "Boys getting abused by the doctor!".

Gay guys are typically "highly sexed" (oh yeah?) and to some the idea of holding a squirming dude down while you're fucking him is hot. There's an unacceptably dark side to all this though, real rape videos and darker yet the hellish world of snuff movies. It's all a matter of degree. Fuck scenes can be really passionate and energetic without being violent.

Last edited:
The site I'm talking about is NOT nasty for evils sake. I just don't get why dominating someone in that way is hot. Sex can be "energetic", but why the cruel dominance? Maybe it is just me, but I am not turned on by brutality. Even if it is with a willing model. I guess there are people into a whole different scene than I am. Why anyone would ever watch a rape vid to woman or man, is boyond me. Evil!!