• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Oral Examination

Oh, that kind of orals! Well, in that case lets give him a party with all the fixings and thrills. I suggest sausages, weiners, franks with beans and buns. I'll bring the wine and beer.

Wow, where is the party starting. LOL:001_tt2::001_rolleyes:

Jayman, a little late from me, but I was without internet and got the disconnect notice a couple of weeks ago, so we finally got everything paid up.
The best to you my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go before these two professors. Keep us posted.

Gary

My thesis was awarded a 3.85 and my oral defense was awarded 4.0. Yeah! I graduated... LOL :) Like there was ever a doubt. My final GPA was a 3.92.
:thumbup:

OK, let's party:waw::dancingpenis:

Last edited:
Congrats Jayman!

Congratulations
and Well Done
Jayman!

Just remember:

Your oral examinations are not over
you are just done talking!:blow:
:waw::waw::waw:

Luv ya big guy!

Congratulations
and Well Done
Jayman!

Just remember:

Your oral examinations are not over
you are just done talking!:blow:

Luv ya big guy!

LMAO :thumbup::w00t:

Congrats, big time to the Jayman on your overall GPA. We are so proud of you.
I bet that you are glad that is behind you. Keep up the good work.

Gary

Congratulations my good friend and may I say, Exceptionally well done!
:waw::waw:

Thank you all...

It was something I really wanted to do for a few years. It was a personal thing for me. I wanted to challenge myself to see what I could do on that level. I am dyslexic and always struggled with school. I actually had a fear of ever going back to school. I had heard many things about how tough it was to get a Masters and all of the reading and writing etc. It wasn't too bad now that it is all over and I look back on it.

Let's see this is what I can remember (it is easier than you think, the computer at the school tallied these for me. LOL):

15 Text Books
12 Exams
36 Position Papers
206 Essays
412 Responses to essays
1 Thesis
1 Oral defense

And poof a Master of Science in Public Health Education. Spread that out over two years it turned out to be easier than I ever thought it could be. LOL

I travel and do motivational speaking sometimes. So, it is important to not just talk the talk but to also walk the walk. As I said I had wanted this for a long time. I made up a lot of excuses not to do it. The truth was I was afraid of it. Now that it is done and over with that is another fear conquered and another milestone reached. My Thesis focused on methods of intervention and prevention of HIV in rural communities for men who have sex with men. Strange how many straight men engage in this behavior without the wife knowing. LOL Hey, I know I am preaching to the choir about that in here. LOL:thumbup:

Last edited:
My thesis was awarded a 3.85 and my oral defense was awarded 4.0. Yeah! I graduated... LOL :) Like there was ever a doubt. My final GPA was a 3.92.

OK, back to the original post: now that you've got your Masters, what about the Oral Examination?

:blowjob::blowjob::blowjob::blowjob:

Congratulations Dear Jayman On A Job Well Done!

:waw:

I'm so happy for you. :thumbup1: You really deserve this moment. You've worked so hard for it my friend.

I bet you felt like you were ready for a cigarette. Even though I know you don't smoke. :wink: :biggrin: haha

OK, back to the original post: now that you've got your Masters, what about the Oral Examination?

:blowjob:

Slim, be careful now that could age you 20 years and curl your toes. LMAO...:w00t::001_tongue:

Congratulations Dear Jayman On A Job Well Done!

:waw:

I'm so happy for you. :thumbup1: You really deserve this moment. You've worked so hard for it my friend.

I bet you felt like you were ready for a cigarette. Even though I know you don't smoke. haha

Thanks Tampa...:thumbup1:

Listen, 20 years more, 20 years less, who cares. But I do need my toes, so maybe not.:lol::blink:

Oh, Slim BB you sweet talker. LOL You know I would never sacrifice your toes. LOL :thumbup:

Oh, Slim BB you sweet talker. LOL You know I would never sacrifice your toes. LOL :thumbup:

Well, maybe I'd be ok with losing just one toe to finally get you out here for some quality time...

Did you ever get to the Indigo Bar? A lot of the guys off the ships hung out there on shore leave.