• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

On-Line Funny Shit & Cute Stuff

Buckeye1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
In my quest to find HOT dudes, I keep running into shit that makes me laugh. If this forum needs anything, it would be things that make us laugh. I'll get it started and feel free to add anything that make you laugh.

x (3).jpg

x (15).jpg

x (14).jpg

I'm re-posting the above pics for anyone who missed them the first time. This dude hounded me on Halloween and Christmas and gave me many sleepless nights wondering what the hell he was up to. Guess what...HE'S BACK!!! This time the little fucker wants me to believe he is a BOOK WORM!!! A fucking BOOK WORM!!! Is he fucking kidding me? He needs help...for sure.

x (4).jpg

View attachment 15353

View attachment 15354

I'm re-posting the above pics for anyone who missed them the first time. This dude hounded me on Halloween and Christmas and gave me many sleepless nights wondering what the hell he was up to. Guess what...HE'S BACK!!! This time the little fucker wants me to believe he is a BOOK WORM!!! A fucking BOOK WORM!!! Is he fucking kidding me? He needs help...for sure.

View attachment 15355

I love these.

There all Great Buckeye. Your sense of humor is only outweighed by what a Beautiful Man you must be.I Love number 4..lol

Love that, Robb. Thanks for my laugh of the day!!!!!

images

Now let's see, Monday used to be "hot sex" Monday and is now sometimes "selfies" day, Wednesday is "hump day". Fridays are "cute boys", and selfies can pop up at any time. Are Sunday's now "funny shit" days?????? You have me so confused!!!!!!! lolololol

I keep messing up my calendar! :confused1: lolololol

hand_with_marker_crossing_out_days_on_a_calendar_1200x600.jpg

images

Now let's see, Monday used to be "hot sex" Monday and is now sometimes "selfies" day, Wednesday is "hump day". Fridays are "cute boys", and selfies can pop up at any time. Are Sunday's now "funny shit" days?????? You have me so confused!!!!!!! lolololol

I keep messing up my calendar! :confused1: lolololol

hand_with_marker_crossing_out_days_on_a_calendar_1200x600.jpg
You almost got it right...pretty good for a man of your advanced age. Wednesday and Friday, you have down pat. Monday is always selfies and "Hot Sex" can pop up whenever. Funny shit, whenever I find something I want to share. Got it now, buddy? :biggrin:

You almost got it right...pretty good for a man of your advanced age. Wednesday and Friday, you have down pat. Monday is always selfies and "Hot Sex" can pop up whenever. Funny shit, whenever I find something I want to share. Got it now, buddy? :biggrin:
Sorry. I can be a little bit slow!!! :confused1:

uhhhduh--meme-54778.jpg

duh-you-dont.jpg

duh-thumb.jpg