• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Oh no! hahaha! Shit. Fuck. Damn.

Slim, just the other nite I was trying to remember his name while talking to Carl. I came up with something even worse. I won't repeat it here, but it did reference religious affiliation and a tendency for child molestation! God! To think he would be remembered for that!

As for the swallowing issue, I pray nothing serious, but please keep me informed?

Ok guys,
You are thinking of this study ALL WRONG...it's not you who gets the cancer or the carpal tunnel; it's the other guy who is working on you. So, let's have a moment of thought for those guys...then tell him to stroke longer and suck harder (oh sorry, that was my husband giving directions).

Ok guys,
You are thinking of this study ALL WRONG...it's not you who gets the cancer or the carpal tunnel; it's the other guy who is working on you. So, let's have a moment of thought for those guys...then tell him to stroke longer and suck harder (oh sorry, that was my husband giving directions).

OK, moment of reality here, So,..... oral sex has been a staple of the sexually active for nigh unto these many centuries, yes? And yet the cancer rate has only been observed to be "rising" in the last two decades? And only among the men? HMMMMM! Hello! There are tomb paintings from Egypt showing oral sex and even auto fellatio, (imagine discovering you gave yourself oral cancer?!) which prove that oral sex ha been around far too long to believe it only started creating problems in recent times. :blowjob:

OK, moment of reality here, So,..... oral sex has been a staple of the sexually active for nigh unto these many centuries, yes? And yet the cancer rate has only been observed to be "rising" in the last two decades? And only among the men? HMMMMM! Hello! There are tomb paintings from Egypt showing oral sex and even auto fellatio, (imagine discovering you gave yourself oral cancer?!) which prove that oral sex ha been around far too long to believe it only started creating problems in recent times. :blowjob:

Maybe it is from swallowing the radiation filled sperm of cell phone users............
images
smiley-blowjob.gif