• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vers Andy Fucks Nurse Matt!

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
At 19 years old, 5'10", 120 lbs., Andy has the perfect hot little ass for bottoming, but going into this scene, Andy was more vers than bottom, topping four times and bottoming five times, and make that topping five times after Andy fucked Nurse Matt in this hot scene! Needing Nurse Matt's clearance to return to the track team, after an exchange of blow jobs, Andy rims Nurse Matt and said: "Your ass is next!" and then fucked him, shot his load on the hot Nurse ass and licked it up, and then Nurse Matt shot his load into Andy's open swallowing mouth! Very hot scene as Andy becomes totally vers in his ten College Boy Physicals videos!

doctor-check-my-prostate.jpg

At 19 years old, 5'10", 120 lbs., Andy has the perfect hot little ass for bottoming, but going into this scene, Andy was more vers than bottom, topping four times and bottoming five times, and make that topping five times after Andy fucked Nurse Matt in this hot scene! Needing Nurse Matt's clearance to return to the track team, after an exchange of blow jobs, Andy rims Nurse Matt and said: "Your ass is next!" and then fucked him, shot his load on the hot Nurse ass and licked it up, and then Nurse Matt shot his load into Andy's open swallowing mouth! Very hot scene as Andy becomes totally vers in his ten College Boy Physicals videos!
Sorry, I meant to post his on the College Boy Physicals thread!

I thought this was a very HOT scene! It currently is at 4.94 rating. Andy is really hot has a beautiful hole and a nice dick, Matt has a nice dick as well,great fuck scene.

I thought this was a very HOT scene! It currently is at 4.94 rating. Andy is really hot has a beautiful hole and a nice dick, Matt has a nice dick as well,great fuck scene.
Agree, plus 4.94 is about as close to 5.0 as one can get!