• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

No more Marlin PLEASE!!!

tyler25il

Reaction score
I hope the latest Marlin-Damien film is the last time we see
Marlin on Broke Straight Boys I actually find Damien hot and a kewl guy but Marlin is so much a contradiction to what this site should be all about. He might be broke but he sure aint straight!:thumbdown:

Want to be entertained? Watch this video!

While you can generally count me in amoungest the group that will invariably post their feelings on how the faux-hawked Marlin has no place on Broke Straight Boys simply because he is way too queer, I'm gonna have to back-pedal just a little bit on this one. I thought these two boys had great chemistry, they complimented each other so well in so many ways that it made this video enjoyable for me, not "Happy Ending" enjoyable mind you, but rather, entertaining. So while this video is unlikely to make the top 152 list, enjoy it for it's entertainment value, then go whack off to your favorite duo. I'm sure there will be another nelly boy video coming down the pike that we can have some fun taunting the PC Police with.
I gave this one a 4, for entertainment value.

Laterz,
Jason

It wasn't a hot video, but the entertainment value was there. The guys worked well together and had fun. No harm, no foul. The worst thing about the video was Marlin's hair! He should stop worrying about his feet and come up with a new hair style.

Gotta say that I enjoyed this one mostly due to the fun the guys seemed to have with each other. Both are very hot guys and there seemed to be mutual feelings between them. Damien is such a hot guy. Marlin is not only hot but is entertaining as well. I gave it a 4. Good Job!

David (and everyone else),
Sorry to suddenly be the negative one on the site, but this is just another example of using VERY obviously gay models on a site that touts itself as showing straight or curious guys For everyone who replied (thanks) to my last contribution on this subject and defended using gay models, I suggest that you go back to most of the earliest episodes. At least those guys weren't so flamboyant that they made the site seem a joke. Two of the hottest guys together were roommates Zakk and Kyler - one of them was openly bisexual but they both at least acted staight. :thumbup: I'm still in Phil's court on this one. Just so you know that I'm not a hater, I've been a loyal (but quiet) member for a long time because I enjoyed the site and its premise. I'll be around for a while longer before I decide to bail, but I'm not going to spend my money paying for something that I don't want. Please look at your early episodes and get back to why many of us joined. Thanks!:001_cool:

Gotta say that I enjoyed this one mostly due to the fun the guys seemed to have with each other. Both are very hot guys and there seemed to be mutual feelings between them. Damien is such a hot guy. Marlin is not only hot but is entertaining as well. I gave it a 4. Good Job!

Some shoots are steamy and loaded with testosterone and some are more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I like Damien so much that he's always a pleasure to see. I like his quirky way of speaking and his bright monosyllabic answers to David. He's like the young Daniel Day Lewis, lean and vulpine and sexy as hell. And not stupid.

You get the feeling that Marlin loves the camera, and thinks of the shoots as the first rung on the ladder to show business fame as a comic. But the faces they both make at the camera, and Dave's OK come on now guys settle down we're working here don't forget attitude are priceless. I really like it when there are both smiles and sex in a shoot, and even if there are guffaws during the fucking, it's still ok with me. 5.

Attachments

• MTS2_Vera_Marina_878974_daniel_day-lewis.jpg
    MTS2_Vera_Marina_878974_daniel_day-lewis.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
What's the big deal with Marlin? In my opinion, this was by far his best shoot. I thoroughly enjoyed them both as they really seem to have genuine chemistry...?

Marlin, was really good in this video and I was really glad to see him bottom. But, I am hard pressed to believe it's his 'first'...? :thumbdown:

I was bored and decided to watch this..this was very entertaining and i laughed thru out..thanks for making a dull day better before work :)

damien kinda looks like tyler. and i happen to think the hug at the end was very romantic..i wish all men would hug you after a good fuck .

Last edited:
Hang in there Troublemaker123

Sorry to suddenly be the negative one on the site, but this is just another example of using VERY obviously gay models on a site that touts itself as showing straight or curious guys For everyone who replied (thanks) to my last contribution on this subject and defended using gay models, I suggest that you go back to most of the earliest episodes. At least those guys weren't so flamboyant that they made the site seem a joke. Two of the hottest guys together were roommates Zakk and Kyler - one of them was openly bisexual but they both at least acted staight. :thumbup: I'm still in Phil's court on this one. Just so you know that I'm not a hater, I've been a loyal (but quiet) member for a long time because I enjoyed the site and its premise. I'll be around for a while longer before I decide to bail, but I'm not going to spend my money paying for something that I don't want. Please look at your early episodes and get back to why many of us joined. Thanks!:001_cool:
You make some very valid points, troublemaker. It's interesting that you mentioned the early episodes, as I was bored last night and went back to the first few pages of episodes. I'm terrible at remembering the names of the models, but I really enjoyed an episode with two "straight" guys who only agreed to jerk off side by side for $200 each, but eventually each earned $500 through negotiations with David, and they eventually gave each other handjobs and head.

Were these guys truly straight? I highly doubt it, but they were masculine, and played the role of str8 boys to a tee. As Markymark said in one of his "comeback" threads, that we need to be able to suspend our belief for a half hour and enjoy the videos.

David and Mark have both promised us more "straight boys" in March and in the future, and I can't wait.

I'm glad that you said that you be around "for a while longer before I decide to bail, but I'm not going to spend my money paying for something that I don't want".

Let's give David and Mark the benefit of doubt and let them show us what the new and improved HD site will have to offer. I have confidence that it will continue to be the best site of it's kind on the net.

[SIZE="3"[/SIZE Is it safe to go back in the water ? or the sharks are still circling around ? Well I will put a toe in and dare to say that I did enjoy this episode :scared:!!!!

Cheers !
Mat

On the day that David wrote his masterpiece it appears that some people still don't get this site..

John, please expand on that comment. That is an open ended statement that can be twisted and interpeted in so many ways. If you are going to post a comment like that, back it up with substance, don't hide behind ambiguity.

- Jason

John, please expand on that comment. That is an open ended statement that can be twisted and interpeted in so many ways. If you are going to post a comment like that, back it up with substance, don't hide behind ambiguity.

- Jason

Use your intellect to uninterpret it and check back on some of the posts. It's not that difficult. End of.

Marlin did just fine in this video. He is a cute boy and I would do him anytime!

I agree that Marlin may be a little too flamboyant for a "straight" site but his sense of humor brings something to the videos.
Damien is hot but he has little flamboyancy sneaking out towards the end of the video.
My major problem is that the pairings are the same. It would be interesting too see how these guys interact with other guys. if the same guys keep doing videos together then the videos will all be alike.
I would like to see Logan and Damien paired up and put Marlin with someone like Anthony or Shane.

'Tis a pity that this thread is named the way it is, when really it should read Damien and Marlin, then it's easier to find on a search. Maybe mgmt can put this right.

I think the film was good and although not as sexy as many we have seen, it was very funny at times and both guys seemed to enjoy themselves. I would definately like to see BOTH guys back again but as IPdude said, with different partners.

I agree with you to an extent. I've been critical of Marlin in the past, and while he'll never give me the boner that that Tyler does, I really liked this video; it was a lot of fun.

And please, don't generalize that only gay men act effeminate-there are many straight guys who have the same mannerisms. Just like straight guys don't hold a monopoly on butch behaviour, neither do gays hold one on being a bit of a flame.