• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NEW SONG From Rob Ryder

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll!!

Just finished a new song for your enjoyment :biggrin:

It is a lot different from the last two songs I have shared with you, it's more along the lines of my creative style of rapping as opposed to the motivational style.

Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

The new song is called, "Smokin Papers"

http://youtu.be/6UzNtImrzl4

And you can find the free download on my Jimmy the Juice Fan Page at

http://www.facebook.com/JimmyTheJuice

Terrific. I was just saying on Colin's new thread what my idea of a perfect brokie was. I guess you would get high marks in most of the categories. I love this rap, the rhymes are clever and the meaning isn't sacrificed. You are Good.

Terrific. I was just saying on Colin's new thread what my idea of a perfect brokie was. I guess you would get high marks in most of the categories. I love this rap, the rhymes are clever and the meaning isn't sacrificed. You are Good.

Awww Slimmie you always know what to say to make me blush :blush:

While this has never been my type of music, everyone of your songs in this genre I have enjoyed. So thanks for letting this old man enjoy a new style of music.

I get the impression that you are the kind of person who works hard at everything you do. We know that from your scenes. To me the greatest bottom in the past 25 or so years was Joey Stefano, a Pittsburgh boy who made it in the industry. And he was gay. In my mind you've surpassed him. And you're straight. But anyone one who didn't know that and watched your videos would just presume you were gay. It is a testament to the effort you put into your acting that you have become to me at least the best bottom in the industry today and that includes those in the so-called feature length film part of the industry.

It is obvious to me that you have also put the same effort into composing and singing your songs.

God only knows what other talents you have (well, we know one- topping and you did great in that and I have a list of other cdudes whom you can top) but whatever they are, I know you will put the same hard work ethic into those. Who knows you can become this decade's "Renaissance Man"!!!

Hey Rob,

I have to agree with Stowe that this isn't the typical genre of music that I listen to. However your work is so good! It also helps to know a little bit of the personality of the artist as you hear the music. I enjoyed this song also. I had to smile at some of the lyrics. Especially when you said to the whole world via the internet that you get ass in some very strange places. If they only knew!! LOL I got a good chuckle over that.

Good job Rob! :001_smile:

This definitely your most "professional" sounding song yet, Rob. I can totally picture this one playing on the radio.

Are you still doing it all on your own, or have you been putting in studio time?

With them getting better and better, I can't wait to hear what you do next.

Rob, Great job as always. Keep up the good work. Best wishes.

It is obvious to me that you have also put the same effort into composing and singing your songs.

God only knows what other talents you have (well, we know one- topping and you did great in that and I have a list of other cdudes whom you can top) but whatever they are, I know you will put the same hard work ethic into those. Who knows you can become this decade's "Renaissance Man"!!!

Stowe1, I'm glad that someone notice's the extra effort and attention to detail that I put in everything I do. It means a lot hearing you say that.

Thank You So Much!!

XoXo,

Rob Ryder

Especially when you said to the whole world via the internet that you get ass in some very strange places. If they only knew!!

hahaha I'm glad somebody got that sneaky little double entendre :lol:

This definitely your most "professional" sounding song yet, Rob. I can totally picture this one playing on the radio.

Are you still doing it all on your own, or have you been putting in studio time?

With them getting better and better, I can't wait to hear what you do next.

Awww, well thank you sweetie! I am still doing it on my own in my home studio, trying to get as much practice as possible while I'm off of school this semester.

As for the new songs, I just released nine new songs on my Facebook Fan Page!

Definitely some in there that I think you will enjoy!

Hugs and Kisses,

Rob Ryder

I just loaded up my iPod with 21 songs from Jimmy Juice. Now I can have the delightful and uber talented and totally sexy Rob Ryder sing me to sleep at night or wake me up in the morning or accompany me to the grocery store... whatever! The possibilities are endless!

Kisses to you, Rob!

I just loaded up my iPod with 21 songs from Jimmy Juice. Now I can have the delightful and uber talented and totally sexy Rob Ryder sing me to sleep at night or wake me up in the morning or accompany me to the grocery store... whatever! The possibilities are endless!

Kisses to you, Rob!

That is very sweet, and yet very sexy :wink:

Thank you for showing the love LoveLumps!!

Rob can come in handy a variety of ways, and much more practical than a flashlight!

Kisses to you, Rob!

Dear Rob Ryder,

I would be more than satisfied uploading YOU on my iPod. Then I could have the delightful and über talented and totally sexy and svelte Rob Ryder with me when I go to sleep at night or wake me up with your morning wood or accompanying me to the grocery store...whatever! The possibilities of the very striking, beautifully proportioned body you have worked so hare to achieve is endless! Rob, you represent the finest quality College Dudes has to offer! That's the quality I most love about you, Rob!

Love to see more of you,

Stimpy

Dear Rob Ryder,

I would be more than satisfied uploading YOU on my iPod. Then I could have the delightful and über talented and totally sexy and svelte Rob Ryder with me when I go to sleep at night or wake me up with your morning wood or accompanying me to the grocery store...whatever! The possibilities of the very striking, beautifully proportioned body you have worked so hare to achieve is endless! Rob, you represent the finest quality College Dudes has to offer! That's the quality I most love about you, Rob!

Love to see more of you,

Stimpy

Hehe! You totally one-upped me, Stimpy, and I love it! I'd do the same if I could:)

I've never had anyone give me a compliment in such a creative, descriptive, and intelligent manner like you stimpy. Thank you!!

I'm so glad you're back posting with us again Rob. :001_smile: XO

Me too :) It took me awhile to figure out a good way to be on here consistently, but I think I got i figured out now!

Any good stories since I been gone?!