• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check out My NEW Song!

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just finished recording my latest song, "Till the Day of Your Death"

Let me know what you think!

XoXo

Rob

http://youtu.be/KxqcxTvtrjc

It would be really cool if the booth you guys have at Pride's was playing your music.:cool:

It would be really cool if the booth you guys have at Pride's was playing your music.:cool:

Now that would just be too sweet! I'm gonna have to have a talking with Sha . . LOL

Hey, Buddy, I am excited for you! You are smart, and knowing that the adult industry is not an everlasting one, whether by your choice, or 'others', thus, you have ventured out, using some of your OTHER talents, that may, no WILL be seen by a more 'mainstream' crowd. Good luck with this! Just keep doing what you want to do as long as you want to do it! (I know it sounds hokey, but, what can I say?)

Love the Joizey accent...you just keep on surprising the fuck out of me.

3 out of 3. Everyone of your songs is great! I love the fact that your words have such great substance. Your diction is superb. Keep up the good work. Hope you get a great response when your album drops.

I agree with the rest of them. This was really good Rob! You can hear the lyrics very well and they are not bubble gum nonsense. The lyrics actually hold some meaning. Great job! xo

Hey, Buddy, I am excited for you! You are smart, and knowing that the adult industry is not an everlasting one, whether by your choice, or 'others', thus, you have ventured out, using some of your OTHER talents, that may, no WILL be seen by a more 'mainstream' crowd. Good luck with this! Just keep doing what you want to do as long as you want to do it! (I know it sounds hokey, but, what can I say?)

Thanks Bob! I love sharing my music with you guys the most because it gives me a chance to really talk with the people that hear it. And what better people than everyone on Broke Straight Boys!

3 out of 3. Everyone of your songs is great! I love the fact that your words have such great substance. Your diction is superb. Keep up the good work. Hope you get a great response when your album drops.

Thanks a bunch Cum2Me! I appreciate the love and the wonderful compliments. It's because of everyone here that makes me enjoy doing it that much more!

I agree with the rest of them. This was really good Rob! You can hear the lyrics very well and they are not bubble gum nonsense. The lyrics actually hold some meaning. Great job! xo

Awww Tampa, your words are just the sweetest thing since sugar cane :)

Thank You!

I'm coming round to the idea that maybe you actually have become a forum addict after all, and that the fix you get from interfacing with some admittedly fairly intelligent, interested and perceptive fans here is something you find you need.

I admit that I was originally impressed with what I saw as a totally clever marketing ploy on Mark's and Scorpio's part, $500 basic and $4.50 for every post, cheap at the price, something you could do in your spare time. The mission: shift the mood, distract the moaners, charm the fans, throw out lots of interactive stuff for the children to play with, rehabilitate Jimmy, drum up punters for CB.

But I changed my mind a while ago. I can't help thinking this might be just your cup of tea. Either way the whole Rob phenomenon is excellent. So many people have fallen in love with you, the vibe on the forum is very changed, and we all, you seemingly included, are getting a lot out of the fact of your being here.

:thumbup:

I'm coming round to the idea that maybe you actually have become a forum addict after all, and that the fix you get from interfacing with some admittedly fairly intelligent, interested and perceptive fans here is something you find you need.

I admit that I was originally impressed with what I saw as a totally clever marketing ploy on Mark's and Scorpio's part, $500 basic and $4.50 for every post, cheap at the price, something you could do in your spare time. The mission: shift the mood, distract the moaners, charm the fans, throw out lots of interactive stuff for the children to play with, rehabilitate Jimmy, drum up punters for CB.

But I changed my mind a while ago. I can't help thinking this might be just your cup of tea. Either way the whole Rob phenomenon is excellent. So many people have fallen in love with you, the vibe on the forum is very changed, and we all, you seemingly included, are getting a lot out of the fact of your being here.

:thumbup:

hahaha, I think you might be right Slim . . . .

"Hi, My name is Rob. . . . and I am forum addict."

I don't know what it is that you guys did, but I love it! You are just too fun to talk to and actually can hold interesting and intelligent conversations that I am not so keen to getting in the college life.

I am not a big rap music fan in general. It is just a generational thing I suppose. But I enjoyed that a great deal Rob. You have some real talent there. I hope your musical career blossoms and we all get to say, "we knew him back when..."

I am not a big rap music fan in general. It is just a generational thing I suppose. But I enjoyed that a great deal Rob. You have some real talent there. I hope your musical career blossoms and we all get to say, "we knew him back when..."

Aww thanks Juanjo! I hope my music career blossoms so that you can say, "hey I talk to that famous rapper on the forums!" I don't think I can stop talking to ya'll just because I'm rapping :-D