• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Broke Straight Boys Store

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
We opened a store for Broke Straight Boys This is our first store so we will see what kind of response we get and then add to it. We would like to add a lot more items to the store in the future. Members get a special discount and a free gift with every order. If you have any questions let me know.

bsbstore.jpg

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/store/

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
I have a cheeky question, is Danny on either of those vids that are available. He is my favourite and I can only treat myself to one DVD at the moment...even with your generous discount and i would prefer to get the one that he is on.
Haha if he isn't on one then I wil probably get one anyway...haha gotta love all of the hot guys that you use really!!!:tongue_smilie:

The store will be offering the discount prices in the shopping cart shortly.

Hope everyone enjoys the products. BTW the Black Embroidered T-shirt is really, really nice!

Very, very kewl. Nice shot of Johnny's ass and Derek's cock (decals and tape measure).

I'll have to peruse and buy!

Jayce

A bit pricey for the t don't you think ? My humble opinion

A bit pricey for the t don't you think ? My humble opinion

These are the highest quality shirts embroidered so they are not cheap. We do have regular T-Shirts coming soon and will be printed, so more affordable if you want that. Coming in black and white.

:thumbup1:

Very, very kewl. Nice shot of Johnny's ass and Derek's cock (decals and tape measure).

I'll have to peruse and buy!

Jayce

I actually thought it looked like Johnny's dick. Are you sure Jayce? I will defer to your decision for obvious reasons. LOL

I actually thought it looked like Johnny's dick. Are you sure Jayce? I will defer to your decision for obvious reasons. LOL

I agree with you Tampa. It appears to be the same pair of underware too. I thought Derek's dick is a bit bigger. Other than bar photos I haven't seen Johny's dick. So, I could be wrong. :blush:

That is Derek's dick. I know because I'm the one who took the picture hehe.

Mark

Thanks Mark! haha I guess you would know then. :wink: How do you get out of bed in the morning knowing you have such dreadful chores like that on your calendar for the day?

As Mark has replied, It is Derek's dick. That is it's natural 6" flacid state. You can also tell by the close cropped pubes around the base of the shaft.

And since Johnny shoved my face in his ass, I know that was Johnny. Johnny will be about 7" or so hard I think. (I never quite got him more than semi hard).

Derek will cum in around 9"-11" I would guess. And thick.

So Jayce made it to the futon this go around.......

I hope to add mugs, underwear and towels to the store. What other things would you like to see?

Thanks,
Mark

How about playing cards? With great photos of various models of course. Even if we gave them as gag gifts to friends it would be great publicity for the site.

How about playing cards? With great photos of various models of course. Even if we gave them as gag gifts to friends it would be great publicity for the site.

Pat and I were talking about that a couple months ago. I love the idea as long as we could get different models on the cards. Who would be the king, joker and queen hehe.

Mark