• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NEW Behind The Scenes Videos Added

Jimmy at Black Party Expo NYC 2011 in New York, NY

I was pleasantly surprised to find one of our new Broke Straight Boys, Jimmy, prominently featured in the over two hours shot at this event. He still maintains that he is straight, but shows a very different side of himself than he did in his initial work on bsb2. Jimmy obviously gets along very well with his gay "College Dudes" colleagues, and smiled a lot, and was totally charming in his reactions to being in New York City, for the first time. He joked and laughed and turns out to be an intelligent, quick witted, fun guy, and his face looks so much better when he is smiling, than when he is scowling.

We also learn that he is from South Carolina, likes history, and played football in school, as he was a defensive back. He also mentioned that he had already shot eight or nine scenes for Broke Straight Boys, (all topping, as he maintains that he is straight) when this was taped during St. Patrick's Day weekend, last month. So we will see lot's of him soon. I think that Jimmy may be an emerging star of BSB2, based on his charming personality shown here, to go along with his fine young body.

I was pleasantly surprised to find one of our new Broke Straight Boys, Jimmy, prominently featured in the over two hours shot at this event. He still maintains that he is straight, but shows a very different side of himself than he did in his initial work on bsb2. Jimmy obviously gets along very well with his gay "College Dudes" colleagues, and smiled a lot, and was totally charming in his reactions to being in New York City, for the first time. He joked and laughed and turns out to be an intelligent, quick witted, fun guy, and his face looks so much better when he is smiling, than when he is scowling.

We also learn that he is from South Carolina, likes history, and played football in school, as he was a defensive back. He also mentioned that he had already shot eight or nine scenes for Broke Straight Boys, (all topping, as he maintains that he is straight) when this was taped during St. Patrick's Day weekend, last month. So we will see lot's of him soon. I think that Jimmy may be an emerging star of BSB2, based on his charming personality shown here, to go along with his fine young body.

Remember? Jimmy the Trip.

What a great start of my weekend. Will watch all the new videos this evening.

Great videos. Very happy that you took a lot ov video of the black party in New York. It was nice to get the feel of the whole event. I agree with rrhill, great start to the weekend!