• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New behind the scenes posted

I think you did fine Blake. Especially as new as you were/are.

In that last part especially it reminded me of some of those "gay chicken" games that totally straight but drunk college guys play for the entertainment of the crowd. Usually with girls instigating the whole thing. Saying things like, "She and I will kiss each other for all you guys. But only if you two guys grope each other." Or a girl saying..."I'll take you back to my dorm room tonight. But only if I see you kiss him first. With tongue" LOL

The whole thing was very lighthearted and cute

LOL it really was like that. im not kidding, i stepped up and had to "Out Gay" these guys. lol I think connor won on being the most comfortable. i will get there soon. im sure.

That was very entertaining! I like the way these guys all get along like they do. I'd like to see Denver and Blake together.

That is weird I played it all the way through without any issues. Try to reload the page and try again. Yeah Chad would of been in it but he was not there. :/

Hey Mark is there any way you could make the downloads of the behind the scenes be like thweekly scenes where we could download them because everyone of them I have played I always have a problem and I love the behind the scenes shows

That was very entertaining! I like the way these guys all get along like they do. I'd like to see Denver and Blake together.

Blake you were awesome and have come a long way in such a short time. All the models were great

This is a special song that I truly believe was created just for :Denver, Ty, Blake and Connor. I think it speaks to the "real game" you guys play....enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-lENIRHaM&ob=av2e

Thanks guys, i hoped you would enjoy us making asses of ourselves.

We were literally bored one night and decided that everyone always talks about playing "Naked Twister" but who actually does it?! so we did.. and yes, all those rules they kepts coming up with was for real, these guys were crazy, but i guess it was my Hazing into the Broke Straight Boys

Though i did think it was fun to get back at them by making them "Bitch" about how much their ass hurt afterwards. haha

Ok so I cant be the only one that cant see the entire scene. Why can't the "behind the scenes" be like all the other videos where u can download them the flash sucks on here I alway stops and I know that I am not the only one I really want to see these scene because for the most part there more fun to watch and to get to know the models

So Mark or someone canu help me?

Ok so I cant be the only one that cant see the entire scene. Why can't the "behind the scenes" be like all the other videos where u can download them the flash sucks on here I alway stops and I know that I am not the only one I really want to see these scene because for the most part there more fun to watch and to get to know the models

So Mark or someone canu help me?

This is because pirates come in and steal our content so we wanted at least some part of the site they couldn't steal even though they have found ways around it. I'll re-think about making them have all the formats but I can play them here without any issues.

I understand there are a lot of computer guy out there that like to steal I only wish I knew computers better to find a better way to view these vids if there is any way you could send me a video through a email that would be great

Thanks mark for getting back to me in a timely matter