• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New behind the scenes posted

i like seeing the boys playing around for the camera.
the kind of boys i hope to see on the tour.
thanks for the bts.

Twister

The twister game looked like the boys were having fun. Nice to see them all get along so well. Brings back good memories:blush:

I thought was really entertaining and it seemed that the boys enjoyed it as well, despite some protestations.

They certainly had no qualms about getting naked or kissing!

UHG!! lol if i wasnt embarrassed before.. i am now.. lol
You did look like you felt a little out of place. But you did relax towards the end. I'm sure liking Connor more each time I see him, I can see you guys being friends.

Mine keeps stopping at 20:58, and going back to the beginning.

.....AND from 00:00 to 20:58, there is no CHAD:001_wub:........:wtf:

Great BTS, guys!! Looked like fun and was very entertaining. Thanks for making it for us. BTW, I would have gladly taken all punishments (t-bagging, kissing, slapping, etc.) for each of you from each of you - lol!!!

Feeling nostalgic

I haven't seen this yet, but the guys playing around reminded me of a scene with Bobby and one omy favorites, Mick, where they painted each other's taints! That was a cool scene -- different!! I really miss Mick! I don't know why I'm so fucking nostalgic tonight???:frown:

Mine keeps stopping at 20:58, and going back to the beginning.

.....AND from 00:00 to 20:58, there is no CHAD:001_wub:........:wtf:

That is weird I played it all the way through without any issues. Try to reload the page and try again. Yeah Chad would of been in it but he was not there. :/

I thought that was pretty cool. Might we have heard a little bit of Mark's voice in there? That would be pretty cool if we did. I heard a voice that reminded me a little bit of Sha's. But I decided that it probably wasn't him. We also got a couple of spoiler alerts for possible upcoming scenes. Something about one model fucking another. And then something about a scene that might be referred to with two initials. Time will tell if it was accurate. lol

I love what a good sport Blake was with the kissing especially. That was probably one of the most difficult tasks in the BTS vid for a straight guy.

Tequila!

It's so good to see you on again. I hope you've been well. :)

Thanks, Tampa! You're very sweet to ask about my health. I'm OK, but it seems that I've had more bad days than good lately!

My computer Is in the shop right now so I can't watch it on my iPhone I'm sad. Especially since it has all the models I like.

For some reason our template is not working so the behind the scenes isn't working on IPads and Phones but we are working on fixing this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

That is weird I played it all the way through without any issues. Try to reload the page and try again. Yeah Chad would of been in it but he was not there. :/

I finally got to watch it all the way through......and it was hilarious.:haha:

The guys were comfortable enough with each other to get naked and obnoxious. Conner was very funny, I bet everyone has to pat attention when he is around.

The only thing missing was CHAD:001_wub: and MARK:001_wub:..........

It would really be great if we could watch the BTS on our iPads and iPhones, Mark!! Since I got my iPad and iPhone I hardly use my computer!! How come we can see the episodes on our iPads. Are the BTS shot with another type of camera?

OMFG! That was tons of fun...naked men with dangling dicks and balls...I so want to be that Twisted board. Thanks guys, I had a blast!

I'm happy that mark knows that it doesn't support it. And knowing that he will most likely have a plan to fix it. Because judging by what every one has said it sounds awesome.

It would really be great if we could watch the BTS on our iPads and iPhones, Mark!! Since I got my iPad and iPhone I hardly use my computer!! How come we can see the episodes on our iPads. Are the BTS shot with another type of camera?

This will be fixed hopefully this week. It was working but now it isn't gotta love technology. :/