• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NEW Album by Rob Ryder . . . FREE D/L

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
What's good Broke Straight Boys forumites?! So I have been absent recently, focusing on making music and I figured I should stop by and share what I have been working on while I've been gone.

Just click the link below and you can download the mixtape/album from there.

http://bit.ly/xwbsVY

Lots of Love,

Rob Ryder

Rob, must be doing somethin wrong get a 404 error. Any better suggestions.

Hey Rob!

It's so good to hear from you again. :thumbup: Just because you are retired from video work doesn't mean we have forgotten about you. I have been anxious to know how you have been. How are you?

I look forward to listening to your latest work.

Lots of Love right back to you. :001_smile:

Wow Rob! Must be nice to be good at more than one thing! hehehe
I liked the music and it sounded like you were having a good time! Hope to hear more from you..."if we can't hear you moan no mo, at least we can hear you sing fo sho"...okay, it's a bad rap, sorry. hehehe

Wow Rob! Must be nice to be good at more than one thing! hehehe
I liked the music and it sounded like you were having a good time! Hope to hear more from you..."if we can't hear you moan no mo, at least we can hear you sing fo sho"...okay, it's a bad rap, sorry. hehehe

Ayo Beth, Im feelin the rap. So much that I'm rappin you back. Your words and verbs are soundin nice, I wanna thank you so much I could thank ya twice.

;-)

Hey Rob!

It's so good to hear from you again. :thumbup: Just because you are retired from video work doesn't mean we have forgotten about you. I have been anxious to know how you have been. How are you?

I look forward to listening to your latest work.

Lots of Love right back to you. :001_smile:

Tampa my friend, it's nice to hear, the sound of your voice that sounds so clear. Never fear, Robbie Ryder is here, on the road of life, finally know where to steer. Life is good, and continues to get better. Regardless if it's good or rainy weather. The light has shone from near and far, now the place I rest is where I are. So far I've come, but so much to go. From here on out I just don't know.

:2c:

it is good to read your words and to hear your music.
you and your fortune will always be in my thoughts and i will always have the memories the southern california part of the tour.