• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nelson poll

Do you like Nelson?

• I don't watch any scenes he's in because I dislike him.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I am not a fan Nelson.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Unless he's paired with someone I really like, I tend to not get very excited about him.

• He's ok.

• I like him, but he's not one of my top 10 favorites.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I like him a lot.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I love Nelson, and I really wish he would be in a LOT more scenes!

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Here goes carking, stepping in shit again. If you really think that all of the "straight" boys on Broke Straight Boys are straight, I have some oceanfront property here in Ohio I would like to show you.

We've been over this before; it has long been a theory of mine, long before I even heard of Kinsey, there's really no such thing as straight. Virtually everyone falls somewhere in between straight and gay, to varying degrees. The mere existance of this site supports the fact that even the most self-proclaimed "straight" boys have some sugar in their tank. If a guy is really, totally one hundred percent grade A straight, there isn't a dollar amount in the world that would make him play hide the weinie. Period. Some say it is for the money. Bullshit. A "straight" boy would dig ditches for the money instead of plowing furrows on the futon.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I love Nelson. He's quirky. He's ornery. He has a very vivid sexual imagination. He, like me, loves cock. Also, like me, he loves cum.

When I was younger, they sold chewing gum that had a liquid inside. We jokingly called it cum-gum. If they could market that with genuine semen inside, specifically Nelson's or Tyler's, to mention a couple, I would buy it. In fact, I think I will invent it. I'll call it Spunktene.

Of course, the clinical trials will be handled by yours truly. Any investors?

I think I just pulled something I laughed so hard!!

I remember that gum!

While I don't think Spunktene will make it into my grocery cart for chewing purposes, I'd totally buy it just because!

Here goes carking, stepping in shit again. If you really think that all of the "straight" boys on Broke Straight Boys are straight, I have some oceanfront property here in Ohio I would like to show you.

We've been over this before; it has long been a theory of mine, long before I even heard of Kinsey, there's really no such thing as straight. Virtually everyone falls somewhere in between straight and gay, to varying degrees. The mere existance of this site supports the fact that even the most self-proclaimed "straight" boys have some sugar in their tank. If a guy is really, totally one hundred percent grade A straight, there isn't a dollar amount in the world that would make him play hide the weinie. Period. Some say it is for the money. Bullshit. A "straight" boy would dig ditches for the money instead of plowing furrows on the futon.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I love Nelson. He's quirky. He's ornery. He has a very vivid sexual imagination. He, like me, loves cock. Also, like me, he loves cum.

When I was younger, they sold chewing gum that had a liquid inside. We jokingly called it cum-gum. If they could market that with genuine semen inside, specifically Nelson's or Tyler's, to mention a couple, I would buy it. In fact, I think I will invent it. I'll call it Spunktene.

Of course, the clinical trials will be handled by yours truly. Any investors?

Agree with this 1000%. If I had any money I would totally invest in that.

Stacey

We've been over this before; it has long been a theory of mine, long before I even heard of Kinsey, there's really no such thing as straight. Virtually everyone falls somewhere in between straight and gay, to varying degrees.
I agree with everything you said Carking, except the part above that I just quoted. I use myself as an example. I believe that I am totally gay, and never have had any curiosity or interest in the female body or been in any way turned on by a woman, so I have to assume conversely, that there are men who are 100% straight. Obviously a 100% straight dude would never apply or work for this site.