• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nelson and Gino

tim114

Reaction score
Slimvintage should be a happy man. He gets to see Nelson again and was even mentioned by name in the shoot. :001_smile:

Just finished watching the whole shoot. These two are awesome cock suckers. Looking forward to the upcoming anal scene. I bet Slimvintage is going to get a surcharge on his monthly membership fee.

Nelson & Gino

Today's Nelson and Gino performance is memorable for several reasons: First, in line with the previous performance, they started by kissing each other. Normal, instinctive, causing Gino's cock to be plumped up when Nelson lowered his briefs. You can't make love without kissing. Everybody does it becasue they want to -- it makes you feel good, sexual and succulent. Secondly, Nelson sucked Gino's spent cock, loving passion, trusting, loyal, with natural warmth and romance. Lastly, Gino has a globally enviable physic, slendor, smooth, dimpled butt cheeks, and a package, a fat cock soft, flopped over hung hen's eggs, any man would die-for. Gino's seems to have that Monalesa look, you never tie of it.:blush:

I loved it, this scene was amazing...another 5/5. It contained everything I love in a scene: Spontaneous kissing where they enjoyed it, passion, true enjoyment of each other, and cum eating. I am also thrilled that they finally brought Nelson back, which was long overdue. I have always loved Nelson. Please, much more of him!

Great job Broke Straight Boys, thank you for another wonderful scene!!!

Abe

All i can is WOW....I am so glad Nelson is back and can only imagine what the next scene will be like.David i hope you don't make us wait to long.Nelson to me is perfect,his body is a bit more meaty,not overly buff and i love the way he puts his whole self into the scene.I have watched all of Nelson's scenes many times and loved them more each time more then the first.

Gino is the perfect new model and will order pizza and hope someone like him delivers it.He is to me very handsome,sincere and has a smile to die for.David this was a great pairing,please do more with these two.

David if you read the forums coments at all i just want to say you guys are doing a fabulous job and hope that you David post a coment now and then as you are missed.

Thanks
Anthony from LINY

Last edited:
Slim: Sometime you get what you ask for

Yes, a passionate, loving scene with two guys that are really into each other and having great sex. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! I loved the way Nelson was kissing Gino's inner thigh.:drool: It was charming and then some; charming in a "Ole South" sort of way, reminiscent of Clark Gable, you know. Surely you've heard of him? You gots to admit..."old times there are not forgotten..." In a way largely due to the extreme heat here in the South. After watching this episode, I feel the need coming on for a Mint Julep. (Them Yankees just wouldn't un-der-stand!) Oh Shucks!:001_tt2:

Maybe what we really need is a website called "Broke Passionate (Straight/Bi/Gay) Boys". At least the straight boys, so limited by their orientation, would realize the urgency of competing with other far more liberated guys. This might level the playing field somewhat without all of the usual Broke Straight Boys arm-twisting. This is not intended to criticize Broke Straight Boys or David. It is just a part of this "Gay for Pay" scenario for our Straighties come with this baggage. I am really bored with it.:thumbdown:

I can't wait to see Nelson and Gino FUCK!!!!! Bring it on, your public awaits you! With or without a Mint Julep.:001_rolleyes:

we are so very glad to see nelson back!!! we here in l.a. call him 'kinky nelson' with great affection. nelson is not afraid to take the lead and do anything that makes you really twist in your chair with expectation. he is one of our favorite models,and always surprises us with the things he is willing to do. we think it would be nice if he could remove his glasses when he starts the action. they somtimes seem to get in the way, and we would really like to see him completley naked. we would like to see more of the cumming in the mouth, and if any one can do it nelson can.he is like the spice in the soup and gives everything a kick. lets see more three ways if posible.nelson and two straight guy doing everything in the book. david you are a great story teller and i love the type of models you choose. they are always very good looking and certain ones are a1. bring back mike robins if possible and diesel and danny. thanks for the chance to express our thoughts. diefledermous gang.

Last edited:
WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US WAIT, NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE OR MORE UPDATES UPDATES TO SEE PART TWO? THAT'S CRUEL AND INHUMANE.

What a warm and fuzzy scene. I love these two. I imagine regular forumites imagining a love affair between these two. I hadn't in the past looked at the stills but have found they can be a view in to what has been edited out. Like Nelson with his legs draped over the back of the futon with Geno sucking from below and an idea of how much fucking really happened. After all, as a business we have to save the fucking for the next scene. Hmmmm...

I can't wait. My birthday's on the 12th. Please.

David said, kind of apologetically, that bringing a gay guy and a bi guy together was only an "annual" thing.

Well, judging my the response to Nelson and Gino, why not make it a monthly thing. It wouldn't upset the balance too much and would add a great dimension to the site. Or as Cumrag27 mentioned in this thread, pairing straight guys with gay guys is a turn on and adds zest.

Well, I guess I'll be the one to toss the turd in the punch bowl.

C'mon guys, this scene was not that good and you definately cannot compare it to the Shane/Josh episode we just saw a few days ago just because there was kissing in it.

A straight guy (Josh)and a gay or bi guy (Shane) kissing, passionately throughout the whole scene? SUPER HOT!
Two gay guys kissing a couple of times? ho hum....

Straight guy sucking off experienced pro to a 10 shot orgasm? SCORCHING HOT!!
Straight guy being brought to orgasm while kissing a hot guy?? MOLTEN LAVA HOT!!
Two gay guys having to jack themselves off to be able to cum? zzzz....

Anticipation of having to wait to see Straight Josh and Shane fuck? Don't make me suffer!!
Having to wait to see two gay guys fuck? Take your time, I can wait.

Of all the former Broke Straight Boys's I yearn to see again, Nelson was not even on my list. I liked him in the "On the Road" sereies with Tyler, Austin and Danny but that was it. Sure the guy can suck a mean cock and bottom like a champ, but HELLO! he's gay, thats what gay boys do.

Sorry if I don't genuflect with the rest of you.

Jason

Of all the former Broke Straight Boys's I yearn to see again, Nelson was not even on my list. I liked him in the "On the Road" sereies with Tyler, Austin and Danny but that was it. Sure the guy can suck a mean cock and bottom like a champ, but HELLO! he's gay, thats what gay boys do.

Jason
Thank you Jason, for saying what I was thinking. Shane & Josh was hot for all the reasons you stated. This scene was not hot to me either, but I wasn't going to comment following the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

But I had to back you up on all of your observations. I totally understand how our taste in guys is so varied, that it is impossible to say what is the "hottest" type of scene.

But I do appreciate knowing that I'm not the only one who felt this way.

Thank you David

Nelson, Leon and Tyler are three guys who stand out for me as being among the most genuine and interesting of all the brokies and straighties. There are several others whom I'd include in a slightly larger list for their smarts and lovability (among them Logan, the two Mikes, Shane and young Josh) but those three just glow for me with sincerity and wit.

And they're all mega-sexy. You love their looks partly because of the flash of IQ in their eyes. But the wantonness, and the un-selfconscious generosity with the guys they're paired with, make their scenes that much hotter. The way these two reached out to each other, literally, after they'd climaxed, was so natural and loving, and different: It was really touching seeing them intuitively entangle their arms and hands, their heads nuzzling each other, smiling lazily at Dave, covered with cum, full of bliss.

I don't know how to thank you David for this scene. I absolutely don't deserve the honor of getting such a beautiful shout out from you and Nelson. When I think of all the fun I've had being irreverent on the forum toward all things Broke Straight Boys, I'm totally humbled by your singling me out. Thanks you mister, and please thank Nelson for me if he doesn't read this himself.

I'm not a Nelson fan but I have to admit I liked his shoot with Gino. Nelson since his first appearances has put on weight and has gotten a mini spare tire maybe the result of working food service. Gino has the lean body, cute looks and nice cock that I look for. 2nd straight home run shoot and the kissing had alot to do with it. Keep with this same formula!

I'm not much of a Nelson fan either, but this shoot with Geno was hot.
Thanks guys for a great perfomance.

Gary

I'm not much of a Nelson fan either, but this shoot with Geno was hot.
Thanks guys for a great perfomance.

Gary

Your'e dead right Gary. Well apart from the 2 comments by Jason and Mike,, most people thought this film was hot. But it's easy to see why Mike supports Jason and vice versa, because they always do :001_tt2: In fact they're like the siamese twins of posters lol. :wink:

Jason

The only things I care about is if the models can suck a mean cock, bottom/top like a champ, and if they can throw in some hot kissing all the better. I don't care if "that's what gay boys do." Nelson does it and does it fabulously IMO. This vid was hot. There's no need to compare it to Shane/Josh just because that vid was hot, too.

I know a lot of people have different preferences and if you don't enjoy watching gay men have sex, that's fine but just because a lot of other people enjoyed this video doesn't mean we're genuflecting. We just have different tastes than you.

Stacey

It doesn't matter to me if one of the guys is gay and the other is bi - they gave one hell of a really hot show for us. Loved the bit at the end when they both held each other. Thanks David