• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NC Pride Behind the scenes.....

diesel35

Virgin
Reaction score
It was great to meet Sha,Cole and Rob at pride in NC. Thanks to you all for making my day.:biggrin:

It was great to meet Sha,Cole and Rob at pride in NC. Thanks to you all for making my day.:biggrin:
I watched the BTS this past weekend Diesal, and I thought that you were delightful. What a great attitude, from a true fan of the site. You and Sha had a great rapport. It's too bad that Jimmy did not accompany Rob & Cole to represent this site, as he is always so much fun interacting with the guys, with his fans and with Sha at the events. But I loved seeing and hearing from you and your partner. You are a true fan, and you came out to meet and greet the guys, and we got to meet you too. :001_smile:

Thanks for an enjoyable BTS episode.

Loved the new BTS update. Great job at capturing what happens on tour. Was also glad to get to meet Diesal. Keep these BTS coming. They add a lot to the site in my opinion.

Thank you for making my day Diesal! It was nice to see a member from the site all the way out there in Raleigh hehe

Diesal it was great meeting you. Thank you for being a part of the behind the scenes.