• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My trip to see Slimvintage

Jayce, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. So glad that the appendix didn't explode like they almost done on me back when I was in high school.
Glad to hear that you are home and hopefully resting comfortably.

Gary

OMG Jayce!! I just got on and found out. I'm so sory about that. At least it sounds like they have the situation under control. I know what it's like to have to deal with incisions though. So take it easy and don't overdo it.

Jayce, buddy. Talk about arriving home with a bang. I am sorry to hear that you had to have your appendix out though it sounds as though it was misbehaving so best to be rid of it.:bored:
That really sucks but at least you were at home and didn't have to have someone shout those ingamous words on the plane..."is there a doctor in the house"

well I hope that you rest up, now make sure and behave yourself and get better soon.

Big hug from NZ to you buddy

xx:wink:

Jason, when I think how adorable you were all the time you were here, game to climb around one building site in progress, and another that had been finished for millenia, and generally exposing your excellent sense of humor to the freezing weather, it seems like a miracle that we didn't have to have it out at Son Llatzer on the way back from Pollensa.

Take care, and soak up all the cubic yards of love we're sending from all over. And remember, some people find scars extremely sexy.

And keep us posted.

Update

First I'd like to express my gratitude for all the well wishes. Tucson has been swirling in good energy. My friends, you are so big hearted and kind that it defies understanding.

About 7pm last night on of my incissions (the big bruised one) started to bleed. I told Mikey to call 911. A few moments later I had some of Tucson Fire's best looking guys in my bedroom! Did the send 2, no. Did they send 4, no. They sent the entire crew of 9 with all of their vehicles. All of them hot, handsome and very very nice guys. Needless to say, the surgery team patched me back up in the OR and I was back home at 2am.

I am going to grab onto that good energy and not let go! But I dod like the idea of having TFD's finest in my bedroom. Too bad I couldn't get them outta their clothing!

Thanks again and all my love.

Thursday I was admitted to the VA and Friday morning I underwent an appendectomy. Not your run of the mill appendicitis either.... been brewing for a while which made for some complications. On top of that I also had a case of diverticulitus (swelling of the intestines) caused by the appendix being inflamed for some time. Surgery went well and I was discharged today. Just am not moving very quickly and between not having an appendix anymore and the diverticulitus, I can have some pretty big pain. Have drugs but trying not to overuse them. So I'll be quiet for a while but wanted you to know that I am alive and kicking (it hurts but I can do it!).

I went through that in 2005. My first two days in the hospital they could only swab my lips. No food or water. Then I was discharged with a drainage tube. I said I thought laproscopic surgery was a one day in and out process. LOL It is for normal people. I had samanila poisoning that cause everything. And I was told there were a few minor complications. Wow, yikes... That was crazy... I am glad it is all done now. :thumbup: Hang in there and keep sucking that lung strengthening device. You have a reputation to uphold... I think if they just made that tube more in the shape of a penis it would give some people more incentive. LOL :thumbup::001_unsure: My prayers for a speedy recovery are with you.