• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My first post........

underwear fun

Reaction score
Ok guys (undie uses 'guys' meaning guys and girls),

Anyway, what was your first forum post and why? Simple question right? I think the answers will be varied and quite interesting. Some may have to go some way down memory lane, others not.

I actually had forgotten my first post so had to look it up. But on the day I joined Broke Straight Boys I came across the forum, I think it was after running out of cum from watching so many scenes and I was just filling in time before going to bed. I read some posts and the forum looked like great fun. So I skipped answering someone else's thread and started my own thread off the bat! How's that for confidence. haha

I thought it a good way of introducing myself. My inspiration came from watching all these 'straight' boys in their underwear and being an underwear aficionado I just had to critic them. I think many of them were wearing underwear their mom's bought them, lol. Anyway enjoy a read:

My first post is titled, Straight Boy Underwear: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2418&referrerid=3171

Undie

First posting of 3/10/2010-Pizza boy & Michael

Dearest Undie,

This is my first posting.

03-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Anthony is so spontaneous and with a little coaxing is willing take it several steps ahead. He is a born exhibitionist and is mindful of the camera throughout the video. I appreciated his attention to Michael's needs. Anthony's performance in these three Broke Straight Boys video is due to the perfect alignment of celestial bodies. Michael was the perfect complement to Anthony's personality. Michael is athletic, masculine, sexually exotic, and well equipped with his tongue ring, beautiful curved cock, and sexual instincts. I loved Tony's facial expressions at strategic moments in these videos, such as when he caused Michael to orgasm and then chose to jackoff using some of Michael's cum as lube. Hot Stuff for a beginner.
I think all three videos of Michael and Anthony should be put in a Broke Straight Boys Hall of Fame and archived forever!!!

Curiously, my first postings are no longer on Broke Straight Boys I just happened to have made copies or I wouldn't have been able to retrieve this. Happy I did so!

Stimpy

An answer to "Why I posted"

Dearest Undie,

This is my first posting.

03-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Anthony is so spontaneous and with a little coaxing is willing take it several steps ahead. He is a born exhibitionist and is mindful of the camera throughout the video. I appreciated his attention to Michael's needs. Anthony's performance in these three Broke Straight Boys video is due to the perfect alignment of celestial bodies. Michael was the perfect complement to Anthony's personality. Michael is athletic, masculine, sexually exotic, and well equipped with his tongue ring, beautiful curved cock, and sexual instincts. I loved Tony's facial expressions at strategic moments in these videos, such as when he caused Michael to orgasm and then chose to jackoff using some of Michael's cum as lube. Hot Stuff for a beginner.
I think all three videos of Michael and Anthony should be put in a Broke Straight Boys Hall of Fame and archived forever!!!

(Curiously, my first postings are no longer on Broke Straight Boys I just happened to have made copies or I wouldn't have been able to retrieve this. Happy I did so!)

Stimpy

Hey Stimpy and Lovelumps,

So why did you decide to post these comments?

Undie

Dearest Stimpy,

This was my first posting to the forum on 3/10/2010 and it coincided with my actual enrollment date to Broke Straight Boys

I had just had my socks blown off after watching the 3 spellbinding episodes featuring Anthony and Michael on 11/24/07, 12/8/07, and 1/8/08. These were extremely spontaneous, full of tension/suspense, full of passion, and the occasional unplanned kissing and unexpected intimacies. The whole trio seemed totally unplanned and that made it that much more intense. You never knew if Anthony was going to bolt from the futon and leave for good or what was about to happen next. Suspenseful, you might say. So suspenseful I have never seen anything quite like it on Broke Straight Boys since.

In the way of introducing myself to the "forum", to begin with I didn't even know our "forum" existed, nor had I ever written anything for a "forum". This was totally unexpected and I had briefly acquainted myself with the forum format. I felt so very strongly about Anthony and Michael's performances that I was not going to let this opportunity get away without providing my support for their three stellar and unparalleled episodes, realizing they had been filmed quite a bit earlier than when I first enrolled. It was my hope that their pairing could be miraculously resurrected again, based upon viewers comments. Since then, it has only appeared recently that Michael was invited to reappear on Broke Straight Boys, to my amazement. But it really wasn't the same as the combination of the two, Anthony the Pizza Boy and Michael. The all important chemistry was not there.

Unlike your higher levels of testosterone, no doubt, I did not cum anywhere near my computer while watching. I am no saint, however, because I immediately downloaded these three episodes to DVD and was amused repeatedly for many nights to come and cum in my bedroom before going to sleep somewhat lighter and finally relieved. Most assuredly, for me not to have had that final reaction to these three episodes, I would have had to be buried and in the ground to have failed to provide similarly supportive actions.

Now, does this mean my debt owed to your latest thread on the forum has been paid in full? If not, will I have to perform community service in its repayment? Please don't leave me hanging?

By the way, I am going to plug my latest attempt into "poetry" appearing now on page 4 of another one of your earlier popular threads, namely "Where did you make yourself first cum??? Undie, I need all the inspiration I can get, trust me on this!

Sincerely and thank you for this opportunity

Stimpy

That's a good question. I think because it felt safest and least like an area where a comment from a woman would be unwelcome or really noticed. At the time, I hadn't been a member long and I wasn't sure if there were other women on the forum or not. It was a little disconcerting and my first time posting on a forum anywhere.... I was pleasantly surprised that I was welcomed so warmly. It didn't take me long to get comfortable, although I have to say there are still areas where I just won't post...

I loved your first thread. My first thread was a complete and utter bomb... Oh well... I'm perfectly happy commenting on other people's cleverness;)

My first post was in the thread 10 random facts about you...

"
1. I am and have been a vegetarian since I read the book Fast Food Nation 5 years ago. I am borderline vegan because I don't eat eggs or drink milk. My only weakness is cheese.

2. My favorite book is Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, but a close second place is The Cider House Rules by John Irving.

3. I graduated from high school when I was 16 years old.

4. In college I took place in a human brain mapping study on sexuality. The conclusion was that my brain was dominantly homosexual male.

5. I have never been able to pick which is my favorite movie, either Beautiful Thing or The Sum of Us.

6. My celebrity crush is Chiwetel Ejiofor.

7. I was together with my first love for 7 years. He is gay.

8. I did roller derby for 8 years before completely blowing out my knees. My derby name was Lizzy B Vicious. I was a blocker.

9. I have about 40 % of my body adorned in tattoos.

10. I am a workaholic. I put in roughly 60-80 hours a week as a multi store manager for Blockbuster Video.

-Deidra"

Miss D

My first post was in the thread 10 random facts about you...

Really Miss D? Your very first post was 10 random facts! It took me some prompting and self consideration before I got the nerve to post on that thread. Out of all the threads, why did you decide to reply to that one first? I'm intrigued.

Undie (Miss D is such an interesting person)

I miss her too.

I don't know what my first post was. Broke Straight Boys only shows your last 500.:(:(:(

I'm sure it was either about loving Jimmie, or teasing Slimmie about loving Tyler.:)

I chose that one because I lingered and read the forum for months before getting the guts to post something. I posted directly under two other women who were on the forum at that time...Qwerty30 and Yami33 and they both gave me the courage to post. I chose that one and worked on my 10 facts for days before posting it. I checked back every few hours to see if anyone had noticed me, but alas, no one had. So after I broke my forum cherry I just started posting in the middle of people's conversations until I became every much a part of the regulars as any of the guys. Wow. It feels so long ago, but in fact it was only like a year ago!

:) you all are too cute.

My first posting was in November 09 and dealt with the update with Mike, Jordan and Preston. I was smitten with Preston and wanted to see him more (more like all the time). I was also, at the time, over Mike and Jordan and wanted to see Preston with other models. My wish eventually came through and I so enjoyed Preston when he later appeared with Zakk and Kyler. Even more so, I enjoyed Preston best when he appeared with Zakk and Leon. Preston will always remain one of my favs.

Note: I joined the forum in August of 09 and it took me till Nov. 09 to finally post something.