• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Favorite Boys

Remember him but not his story. My mind has its limits.
I’m going to wait to answer. For those who do not remember , it sure came as a shocker to me when he came back on the forum months after his last scene was filmed here, to deliver the news. ……….

By the way, Dimitri was introduced to us here as part of a great trio, along with Ronan Kennedy and Jake Tipton.

3A7A51F5-B10B-4738-B93A-F10411D1A112.jpg

He transitioned to female. I forget what she changed her name to tho. I hope she’s happy and doing well.
You win the prize Jay. Her name was Anya. She posted pics of her self and she was a lot prettier as Dimitri. I too hope she is doing well today.

You win the prize Jay. Her name was Anya. She posted pics of her self and she was a lot prettier as Dimitri. I too hope she is doing well today.

Now did she prefer guys or gals or perhaps both.

Agree Mike she was prettier as a he in the pictures shown here but perhaps not after her full transition. i hope she remained happy after her transition.

You're sooooo right about Ari Nucci! In fact, I think that may be why I overlooked him and forgot how good he was as was Jordan Hart, too. Jordan Hart and Liam Andrews, whose scenes were first released right around the same time, were favorites of mine, too. They both brought a lot of energy to their scenes, too. I will have to check out Dan White, as he's the only name on your list I haven't seen and the rest of the names on your list are on mine, too.

I just after unnecessary botch-ups renewed College Dudes which like Broke Straight Boys has had great models in the past. Many have been at both sites, some not. Frankly it is these models that make it worth remaining a member. Of course you pay far less for College Dudes as it is a once a week site. I am a member of other sites and all but 1 has three new episodes a week. One, a new site went from 1 to 2. I will leave it at that. Except I will reiterate I have been a member since its founding & plan to remain so.

I just watched that Dan White solo scene, wow is right. Wow to the buttocks, wow to the cock, wow to the blast of cum that drenched his own face. :grr:

It’s always interesting with a guy like Dan who did one shoot and disappeared to speculate why they did it one time and why they never came back.

I was always intrigued by Conner Matthews who played the pizza boy who delivered a pie and sucked off Duncan and Adam for an extra tip. It was originally released as a BTS but now a scene. It took years to even give him a page. In the scene he is picked up in a car does his scene and leaves. Who is he? Why that scenario? A real mystery boy.

6CB9B221-9FA7-4DD5-A76A-186F8626CCC6.jpg

078F6463-0222-42FB-8BFD-4AA39E754791.jpg

AE10CD63-72FF-4DFF-B359-4516612EEEDF.jpg