• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My Favorite Boys

Jake
Adam
Logan

All on my list

Darron, Bobby & Tanner are up there too. My only disagreement is Ryan Pitt but Jay loves him as does inactive forumite Rep and Blueplaid loved him too. But a good list and a good topic for discussion to my taste. Thanks for your thread nitefly.

Well for me it is Bobby and Adam, but hey variety is the spice of life, is it not?

Jake
Benjamin
Ethan
Tanner
Jared Marzdon
Skyler Daniels
Jordan Grant - my first Broke Straight Boys crush.

I have a few more. One surprise was Jimmy Johnson lol.
I knew we agreed on Jake & Ethan. Jordan Grant is an all time favorite as well and I always show love to Bobby. But I am so happy to hear that you are a fan of my Jimmy. I’ve taken a lot of grief over the years on this forum about that, and two of the most vehement “Anti Jimmy” folks are still on the forum. Hear that Tampa & Peter? lol

Leelewisss….You are one cool dude showing some love to Jimmy!!!!! :thumbup1:

Here are two of your favs, Bobby & Jimmy!!!

7DB1E21A-189B-4B27-8FB6-5AEBB06D867A.jpg

Many on your list Jay are guys I’d expect you to pick, as I know who you like, just as you know who I like. But you did surprise me with Jonny Cox, Zak Parker and Carson Hawk, three that I also like a lot.

One more note is that everyone seems to have Jake on their list which explains why he remains #1 in the ratings.

Many on your list Jay are guys I’d expect you to pick, as I know who you like, just as you know who I like. But you did surprise me with Jonny Cox, Zak Parker and Carson Hawk, three that I also like a lot.

One more note is that everyone seems to have Jake on their list which explains why he remains #1 in the ratings.

Grammar correction that should be Whom I like !:angel:

I knew we agreed on Jake & Ethan. Jordan Grant is an all time favorite as well and I always show love to Bobby. But I am so happy to hear that you are a fan of my Jimmy. I’ve taken a lot of grief over the years on this forum about that, and two of the most vehement “Anti Jimmy” folks are still on the forum. Hear that Tampa & Peter? lol

Leelewisss….You are one cool dude showing some love to Jimmy!!!!! :thumbup1:

Here are two of your favs, Bobby & Jimmy!!!

View attachment 44202

Haha I’ve noticed Jimmy gets a lot of hate..but Omg he’s so hotttt to me.

I have been thinking about members preferences, which are all over the map. Now I believe a good site must try to cater to all its members at least some of the time. For me the determining factor is how they player performs not how he looks , keeping in mind that the site only brings models with good bodies. I am sure not everyone agrees with me.

By the way while I am not a fan of Jimmy I do not hate him and know he has many that like him The reason I am not a fan is I believe all players must try at least once the reverse role an opinion many others disagree with & I respect.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about members preferences, which are all over the map. Now I believe a good site must try to cater to all its members at least some of the time. For me the determining factor is how they player performs not how he looks , keeping in mind that the site only brings models with good bodies. I am sure not everyone agrees with me.

By the way while I am not a fan of Jimmy I do not hate him and know he has many that like him The reason I am not a fan is I believe all players must try at least once the reverse role an opinion many others disagree with & I respect.

Idk if it’s the bottom in me, but I LOVE when my fav guys don’t bottom lmfao.

I am glad you feel that way, I would not want others to only feel like me. I want my friends to have different tastes that enrichens my experiences if they explain their reasons why and in some cases even have been known to change my opinion.

TY, is that icon image a picture of you? If so, you look very hot.

Idk if it’s the bottom in me, but I LOVE when my fav guys don’t bottom lmfao.
Me too Lee. Most of my favorites never bottomed here like Jimmy, Jake, Ethan, Jonny Cox and some who only did it once reluctantly because they had to like Mike Robbins, Tank Shane and Abram. Others did it a bunch, but I very much preferred them topping like Ayden, Adam, Johnny Forza and others. The type of guys who turn me on in real life too are masculine, straight type guys who like to get sucked and fuck and not the opposite. It may not be politically correct to say that, but that’s what turns me on.