• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Music!!

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
:Banane59:

I love Florence+ The Machine! Her music is just art, all of it.
but her music videos are very:offtopic: just like lady gaga.. i dont get it, but they all have back stories to why they do a music video that the song has nothing to do with.. that really "Grinds my Gears" ~Peter Griffin: Family Guy

:Banane59:

I love Florence+ The Machine! Her music is just art, all of it.
but her music videos are very:offtopic: just like lady gaga.. i dont get it, but they all have back stories to why they do a music video that the song has nothing to do with.. that really "Grinds my Gears" ~Peter Griffin: Family Guy

You should check out the forum's "music" thread. There are lots of discussions there about music and performers. Enjoy!

Blake
Funny you mention Lady Gaga. My mom, who is in her 60's just loves her. She came to my hometown last year and my mom was so upset that I didn't get her a ticket. When I explained that I didn't know she liked her and how much the tickets were she said she would have given me and advance on my inheritance! She was not kidding!:scared:
She has dvr'd the concert that was on HBO and has watched so many times, There is even a note on the dvr telling us that if we erase it we will never live it down.
In the past I have been to see Bette Midler and Cher with my mom. Of course I made her go see Michael Bible with me, he is such a cutie pututie:drool:
I have a very eclectic array of music choices, everything from Janis Joplin to Flo Rida. My ipod is loaded with justa little bit of everything, except opera YUCK!:radiomusic-smiley-0

Blake
Funny you mention Lady Gaga. My mom, who is in her 60's just loves her. She came to my hometown last year and my mom was so upset that I didn't get her a ticket. When I explained that I didn't know she liked her and how much the tickets were she said she would have given me and advance on my inheritance! She was not kidding!:scared:
She has dvr'd the concert that was on HBO and has watched so many times, There is even a note on the dvr telling us that if we erase it we will never live it down.
In the past I have been to see Bette Midler and Cher with my mom. Of course I made her go see Michael Bible with me, he is such a cutie pututie:drool:
I have a very eclectic array of music choices, everything from Janis Joplin to Flo Rida. My ipod is loaded with justa little bit of everything, except opera YUCK!:radiomusic-smiley-0

LOL! Your mom sounds like a badass person! lol

I LOVE Florence + The Machine!!!
Blake, did you get tickets to her North American Tour?
I bought them right when they went on sale :p
I can't believe I'm going to see Flo live! It's going to be insane!

I LOVE Florence + The Machine!!!
Blake, did you get tickets to her North American Tour?
I bought them right when they went on sale :p
I can't believe I'm going to see Flo live! It's going to be insane!

No I haven't! But I really would love t see her live! I love her different style of music, linking together new age instrumental with pop culture. Defiantly an awesome artist.