• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

moving sucks

i appreciate the offer slim, but don't you think that you and vice could pool ur money and donate to a worthy cause and that would be more appropriate?

TW you are a worthy cause and don't you forget that...:thumbup:

ITA with you Jayman. TW you are worthy

i appreciate the offer slim, but don't you think that you and vice could pool ur money and donate to a worthy cause and that would be more appropriate?

I think you do what you can in your own little village. There's no question in my mind that your unclouded vision on most of the ethical and moral matters that have caught your eye here on the forum have done us all a power of good. Having someone like you in this group is very positive man. Just keep posting for now, that's the main thing.

I think you do what you can in your own little village. There's no question in my mind that your unclouded vision on most of the ethical and moral matters that have caught your eye here on the forum have done us all a power of good. Having someone like you in this group is very positive man. Just keep posting for now, that's the main thing.

Obama is speaking tonight!!!! I'm sure to post something on that!!!