• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

moving sucks

tightywhitieboy

Reaction score
so i'm moving out of my house (foreclosed on) into an apartment this saturday. i'm actually pretty excited about having an apartment again. its more my style.

BUT - packing, cleaning out and moving SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!

I cannot put into words how much I hate it or how badly I just want to burn it all and start over. But without money, starting over is a bit more difficult.

Me right now = :mad: and :001_unsure:

so i'm moving out of my house (foreclosed on) into an apartment this saturday. i'm actually pretty excited about having an apartment again. its more my style.

BUT - packing, cleaning out and moving SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!

I cannot put into words how much I hate it or how badly I just want to burn it all and start over. But without money, starting over is a bit more difficult.

Me right now = :mad: and :001_unsure:

I HOPE THING WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU I KNOW IT WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU TAKE CARE:thumbup:

I have lost count of how many times I have moved & let me assure you it doesn't get any easier with each subsequent move

I just did the move thing it was awful but it is done I moved from Florida to PA

tomorrow is the big day - moving day. then in about a week or two my membership to Broke Straight Boys expires and i will have to bid you all a fond farewell and hope you remember me when i am able to return!

Good luck on your move! One of the worst things in life. To me anyway. UGH! I'm locked in here through December. I want out! Rappers moved in below me a month ago. They aren't terribly loud, but I wish they'd either pull their pants up or off. This in between on/mostly off look isn't good. Nice ass on one of them though!

Good luck on your move! One of the worst things in life. To me anyway. UGH! I'm locked in here through December. I want out! Rappers moved in below me a month ago. They aren't terribly loud, but I wish they'd either pull their pants up or off. This in between on/mostly off look isn't good. Nice ass on one of them though!

a little sag is okay, but those extreme saggers - i agree. on or off!!! but i'm a tighty whitie guy, so sagging does little for me since no one wears tighty whities anymore!!!!

a little sag is okay, but those extreme saggers - i agree. on or off!!! but i'm a tighty whitie guy, so sagging does little for me since no one wears tighty whities anymore!!!!

When the waist band is UNDER your butt cheeks, why bother putting the pants on? Like I said, the one guy does have a nice ass! However, he walks funny! LOL!

They still sell tighty whities everywhere, so you can't be the only one still wearing them! :biggrin:

When the waist band is UNDER your butt cheeks, why bother putting the pants on? Like I said, the one guy does have a nice ass! However, he walks funny! LOL!

They still sell tighty whities everywhere, so you can't be the only one still wearing them! :biggrin:

well, i don't wear them exclusively....i wear boxers, boxer-briefs, and mostly tighty whities. but i RARELY see anyone else in tighty whities. this site is good for occasionally putting their models in tighty whities.....which is why i like it!

well, i don't wear them exclusively....i wear boxers, boxer-briefs, and mostly tighty whities. but i RARELY see anyone else in tighty whities. this site is good for occasionally putting their models in tighty whities.....which is why i like it!

Gottcha! I like the guys wearing the tighty whities here, too.

If the rap guys wore tighty whities with their pants under their asses, they would probably get into trouble! The bulge and all........... LOL!

Gottcha! I like the guys wearing the tighty whities here, too.

If the rap guys wore tighty whities with their pants under their asses, they would probably get into trouble! The bulge and all........... LOL!

how hot it would be though! i may vary my undies, but on other guys it's gotta be tighty whities! hypocritcal i know, but what can i say?? :)

how hot it would be though! i may vary my undies, but on other guys it's gotta be tighty whities! hypocritcal i know, but what can i say?? :)

Hey, we like what we like! No worries!

Yeah, if those guys wore tighty whities, I'd probably stop following them, and try to stay in front of them! Of course I'd probably get my ass kicked for walking backward in front of them! LOL!

Gotta run! Good luck with your move tomorrow!

Hope everything goes well with you. and I'm glad you like your new apartment. Good luck, and you will be missed.

well thank you! but now in a about week i won't be around the forum. and i was just getting to liking it here! ah, well. such is life!

Glad to hear your move went well and you like your new place. Moving can be such a bitch. I did two moves just 6 months apart, and it was not fun.

With a week to go, I'd get cracking on posting. If you can average 12 per hour for 7 days you will crack the Magical 2000 post mark. And if you push yourself to 15-18 per hour you will approach and or exceed "The Jayman".

Wishing you all the best and hope you can come back as soon as possible.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

OMG! 15-18 and hour! that would take some work! and not sure i have that much to say!!! there would need to be WAY more political and social topics! hahaha!

Glad to hear your move went well and you like your new place. Moving can be such a bitch. I did two moves just 6 months apart, and it was not fun.

With a week to go, I'd get cracking on posting. If you can average 12 per hour for 7 days you will crack the Magical 2000 post mark. And if you push yourself to 15-18 per hour you will approach and or exceed "The Jayman".

Wishing you all the best and hope you can come back as soon as possible.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vicechild,

I think we should go together and extend his subscription till the New Year.