• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More pay for the guy that bottoms when the other won't even give it ago

Ravsp, the more I see of Danny, the more I think he was a real charmer. That's one of my favorite lines, too. It was so quick and so unexpected and really funny. There's a picture of him in one of those episodes with his ball cap and blue eyes that looks like a portrait. Very nice looking young man. Whatever the red flag did, it certainly kept Danny coming back.

Rifle.

Yes Rifle I have to agree with you Danny is a very good looking young man, even very attractive in a manly sort of way

You know I told David yesterday I just had to learn to keep my mouth shut and sit quietly by - and here I am making noise again. Guys this is David's and Mark's business. The only reason we have any knowledge of payment is because David very wisely realizes it adds a bit of interest to the title of the web site - after all Broke Straight Boys become UNBROKE by doing things and we get to watch them do them. How much they're paid and who get's paid for doing them is none of our business. We should really back off this thread and leave it to the ones out of whose pocket said payment comes. If David can get a bottom for $1500 and a top for $1250 or a top for $1500 and a bottom for $1250 - what do we care as long as one of them is Austin and the other is Tyler.

I agree. :blush:

Ok oooooook you win, i will drop the subject.....

NOW .... that Belt subject between Ross and Eric, now that was fun and that was enjoyable.. That could never be taken anyother way,but for how it was ment

Personally, I loved the comment, "Payback's a bitch, isn't it? I laughed so hard for so long, that well,..... I had to restart the film. In fact, it's still funny!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Very interesting!! Glad I came around this haha ....ohhhhh Mark =)