• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More pay for the guy that bottoms when the other won't even give it ago

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hiiiiiiii all, im new to this site... i found it linked to some page somewhere .. I thought i'd check it out, not bad at all i've really enjoyed myself.

But one thing that has gotten to me is the amount of times ive heard some guys say they won't bottom.. That fine but they get the same money.. I think the bottom should get more ... lets face it if both refused to bottom no one would get paid shite so to speak lol

Lets face it it can hurt when your not used to it and these guys are supposed to be straight..

I say if someone wants to be a total top on here thats ok.. but the guys that are having to be almost total bottom because of them should be paid more..

How many agree or am i wrong in this thinking

You are right. I totaly agree. welcum to the site and forum. enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the forum Kodieboy. You make a valid point. On a routine basis the guy bottoming should be offered a little more than the guy topping. David as the director must have some discretion on that point though. There are some instances where topping another guy is asking a whole lot of a straight guy. It depends on his level of straightness and how open minded he is. He may find it extremely distasteful to even attempt it. He may feel that if he is asked to do something so out of his comfort zone that he needs to be making as much as, if not more than, the guy beside him. Therefore David must be able to offer him enough money to convince him to take the plunge.

An instance where you are correct though was one of Dustin's vids. I'm not going to bother looking up which one. But in it he throws a hissy fit because he's a "star" and the guy bottoming is offered more money. He whined his way into getting the same $1600 as the other model. As if we had never seen his mediocre and routine topping before. He was just going to spend the money on drugs anyway. Many of us expressed our chagrin at him being paid so much money to do something we've seen him do for what seemed like the 11th time.

I know the one your talking about, JASON & DUSTIN ... its the one that ticked me off most of all lol

Also didnt he DUSTIN also seem a bit rough as well

I know the one your talking about, JASON & DUSTIN ... its the one that ticked me off most of all lol

Also didnt he DUSTIN also seem a bit rough as well

I think there was another episode where Dustin insisted on the same amount of money. I'm not sure...

Yes though. We filled a whole thread talking about how pissed off we were over how roughly Dustin treated Jason. Some argued that Jason loved every minute of it and it was just an example of dominating, fun rough sex. Many of us saw it as Dustin being arrogant and full of himself in treating another model like a disposable piece of meat.

Hiiiiiiii all, im new to this site... i found it linked to some page somewhere .. I thought i'd check it out, not bad at all i've really enjoyed myself.

But one thing that has gotten to me is the amount of times ive heard some guys say they won't bottom.. That fine but they get the same money.. I think the bottom should get more ... lets face it if both refused to bottom no one would get paid shite so to speak lol

Lets face it it can hurt when your not used to it and these guys are supposed to be straight..

I say if someone wants to be a total top on here thats ok.. but the guys that are having to be almost total bottom because of them should be paid more..

How many agree or am i wrong in this thinking

I agree that would be a much better incentive. I have seen David make that offer before too though. I know it isn't common. I agree. Technically they are giving up their anal virginity. There has to be an incentive for the other guys to see. That way the writing is on the wall. If you want the big bucks you will need to give it up...:blush::001_tt2:

Last edited:
You know I told David yesterday I just had to learn to keep my mouth shut and sit quietly by - and here I am making noise again. Guys this is David's and Mark's business. The only reason we have any knowledge of payment is because David very wisely realizes it adds a bit of interest to the title of the web site - after all Broke Straight Boys become UNBROKE by doing things and we get to watch them do them. How much they're paid and who get's paid for doing them is none of our business. We should really back off this thread and leave it to the ones out of whose pocket said payment comes. If David can get a bottom for $1500 and a top for $1250 or a top for $1500 and a bottom for $1250 - what do we care as long as one of them is Austin and the other is Tyler.

Well i know i didnt see anything fun in it
Tampa said

I think there was another episode where Dustin insisted on the same amount of money. I'm not sure...

Yes though. We filled a whole thread talking about how pissed off we were over how roughly Dustin treated Jason. Some argued that Jason loved every minute of it and it was just an example of dominating, fun rough sex. Many of us saw it as Dustin being arrogant and full of himself in treating another model like a disposable piece of meat.

I know Kodleboy, and I thought Jason really got hurt - you could see it in his expression - he lost some of his "cockiness" which in him was part of his spirit, part of what made him fun to watch. That part of it we can discuss. Dustin was a bully and I don't like bullies in sex, period. I'm not into anyone bullying in sex unless it's part of the fantasy like Ross'n'Eric and the belt! Which was so obviously part of their joint agreement. However, in this thread, we haven't been arguing Dustin bullying Jason or even hurting him - we've been arguing how much David paid both of them and that's David's business. That's like discussing Twinkies and arguing about how much Hostess paid for the flour instead of how the creamy center tastes. As customers we make our decision on the filling and the end product, the price of the flour doesn't concern us. The only price that concerns us the price we pay for the product and I think David and Mark charge a reasonable price for all we get at Broke Straight Boys

Rifle.

Ok oooooook you win, i will drop the subject.....

NOW .... that Belt subject between Ross and Eric, now that was fun and that was enjoyable.. That could never be taken anyother way,but for how it was ment

What I've been doing lately is giving the bottom $1500 and the top $1000. I don't think those episodes are up yet.

However, in this thread, we haven't been arguing Dustin bullying Jason or even hurting him - we've been arguing how much David paid both of them and that's David's business. That's like discussing Twinkies and arguing about how much Hostess paid for the flour instead of how the creamy center tastes. As customers we make our decision on the filling and the end product, the price of the flour doesn't concern us. The only price that concerns us the price we pay for the product and I think David and Mark charge a reasonable price for all we get at Broke Straight Boys

Rifle.
I respectfully disagree Rifle. As the premise of this site is Broke Straight Boys getting paid money to perform gay sex acts, and one of the catch phrases that is used in the advertising is, "every straight boy has his price", (or something along those lines), and the fact that David usually mentions the amount that he is willing to pay them, right on the video. Therefore, I feel that the money being paid, (or at least the amount offered on camera), is a part of the site, and I see no harm in our speculating on which partner "deserves" more money. It is all part of the fun and fantasy of this site, enticing good looking young dudes to do things for our enjoyment that they would not do otherwise. And the amount of cash offered is the allure, or at least the excuse in their heads to suck another guy's dick, or to kiss another man, or to do anal sex. It is all part of the magic of Broke Straight Boys, at least to me.

Mike

And I respectfully still say you're spending David's money and that's not your job. Stay out of his pocket. If you want to discuss the product that he presents, okay, do so. That's the magic. But if you want to spend his money, then you'd better drive to Florida, drop your pants and do one hell of a blow job, cause honey you're no longer a customer, you're a member of the family. David mentions the payment because it is part of the allure - but you, nor anyone else has any right to tell him how much to spend.

Oh, by the way David, I did a survey and 62.35% of your videos feature oral, 81.20% of your videos feature masturbation, and 40.15% feature anal. I think you should therefore use the poll that Slimvintage is taking in your billing process in the future. Those who prefer anal should only pay 40.15% of the regular monthly charge since they only get off on 40.15% of the viewing. Those, of course who like all three, will be paying 183.70% Get the picture, Mikeyank?

Rifle

For those who remember the episode Danny, Diesal & Jason 12/20/08 with Danny saying "Everytime I do this I swallow my pride ---- & that's all I'm swallowing" it suddenly struck me that that statement would have been like a red flag to a bull for David.

I wonder how much it would take/cost to get Danny to swallow?

(Disclaimer - The views of the author are of a fantasy nature only & said author does not advocate unsafe sex of any description :001_smile:)

And I respectfully still say you're spending David's money and that's not your job. Stay out of his pocket. If you want to discuss the product that he presents, okay, do so. That's the magic. But if you want to spend his money, then you'd better drive to Florida, drop your pants and do one hell of a blow job, cause honey you're no longer a customer, you're a member of the family. David mentions the payment because it is part of the allure - but you, nor anyone else has any right to tell him how much to spend.

Oh, by the way David, I did a survey and 62.35% of your videos feature oral, 81.20% of your videos feature masturbation, and 40.15% feature anal. I think you should therefore use the poll that Slimvintage is taking in your billing process in the future. Those who prefer anal should only pay 40.15% of the regular monthly charge since they only get off on 40.15% of the viewing. Those, of course who like all three, will be paying 183.70% Get the picture, Mikeyank?

Rifle

I like your breakdown. That was too funny..I like your sense of humor.

-David

For those who remember the episode Danny, Diesal & Jason 12/20/08 with Danny saying "Everytime I do this I swallow my pride ---- & that's all I'm swallowing" it suddenly struck me that that statement would have been like a red flag to a bull for David.

I wonder how much it would take/cost to get Danny to swallow?

(Disclaimer - The views of the author are of a fantasy nature only & said author does not advocate unsafe sex of any description :001_smile:)
Ravsp, the more I see of Danny, the more I think he was a real charmer. That's one of my favorite lines, too. It was so quick and so unexpected and really funny. There's a picture of him in one of those episodes with his ball cap and blue eyes that looks like a portrait. Very nice looking young man. Whatever the red flag did, it certainly kept Danny coming back.

Rifle.

Last edited:
And I respectfully still say you're spending David's money and that's not your job. Stay out of his pocket.

Rifle

I think David might like someone being in his pocket :tongue_smilie:
May be someone like Alden