• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More intimacy on BSB

And of course, lets not forget Grindr!

Dude Grindr is a way of meeting up with guys of same sexual persuation who you do not personal know, but may be just around the corner. What the fuck has Grindr got to do with prostitution and the exchange of money.

Dude Grindr is a way of meeting up with guys of same sexual persuation who you do not personal know, but may be just around the corner. What the fuck has Grindr got to do with prostitution and the exchange of money.

Nothing to do with prostitution, but it is the modern day way of cruising.........

For your information Mr. Jon, I know of guys who use Grindr to find men, not of the same sexual persuasion, as you put it. Furthermore, I was not referencing prostitution, but rather cruising. And lastly, do you honestly believe that NO ONE has come up with the idea of using Grindr, for fucking prostitution? So, I take your response to my post, as either immature and naive, or just plain ignorant.

For your information Mr. Jon, I know of guys who use Grindr to find men, not of the same sexual persuasion, as you put it. Furthermore, I was not referencing prostitution, but rather cruising. And lastly, do you honestly believe that NO ONE has come up with the idea of using Grindr, for fucking prostitution? So, I take your response to my post, as either immature and naive, or just plain ignorant.
Jon, while I do think that JLipps is perhaps reacting too harshly to your your naive response, you will be happy to learn when you grow older that there are many, many younger guys who are "into", and enjoy having sex with men much older than themselves, and their motivation is for hot sex, perhaps love, but not money.

In fact the last young man that I had a regular sexual relations with was a very handsome, well built 24 year old, who owned his own business. He identified as being straight, living with a girlfriend, but he used to tell me how his girlfriend couldn't suck dick anything like I did, and when he was horny he would send me emails telling me how desperately he needed one of my "mind blowing, toe curling orgasms" that I brought him with my mouth.

There was no love involved on either of our parts, but a hell of a lot of lust, as we provided one another with what we were looking for. No money was exchanged, but a hell of a lot of sticky, gooey love juices were exchanged, from his rock hard young penis into my mouth, and digestive system. Yummy!!!!! :001_tongue:

Last edited:
Jon, while I do think that JLipps is perhaps reacting too harshly to your your naive response, you will be happy to learn when you grow older that there are many, many younger guys who are "into", and enjoy having sex with men much older than themselves, and their motivation is for hot sex, perhaps love, but not money.

In fact the last young man that I had a regular sexual relations with was a very handsome, well built 24 year old, who owned his own business. He identified as being straight, living with a girlfriend, but he used to tell me how his girlfriend couldn't suck dick anything like I did, and when he was horny he would send me emails telling me how desperately he needed one of my "mind blowing, toe curling orgasms" that I brought him with my mouth.

There was no love involved on either of our parts, but a hell of a lot of lust, as we provided one another with what we were looking for. No money was exchanged, but a hell of a lot of sticky, gooey love juices were exchanged, from his rock hard young penis into my mouth, and digestive system. Yummy!!!!! :001_tongue:

My response was the way I see Grindr and how I use it. I get loads of requests from dirty old men asking me to have sex with them for money and we're sometimes talking 4 figures here. I also know of people who accept the money because they are unemployed. To me that is preying on the weak and needy.

As I've been mentioning, prostitution is called "the world's oldest profession", and as I believe juanjo recently mentioned, there is often an exchange of gifts for sex among the politest of folks. A good looking woman or man knows that they are desired, and have to make a choice if they will succumb to be seduced by riches of one sort or another.

As far as older folks offering money on websites to younger folks, check out craigslist "casual encounters" section in most any U.S. city, and you will see many ads by younger guys looking for a "generous" older guy, even though "casual encounters" is not meant for that purpose, and those ads are often deleted by moderators, but they pop right back up again.

As with the use of illegal drugs, the existence of adults who force themselves sexually on children, man's natural inclination to wage wars for power and profit while sacrificing the lives of it's young soldiers, so too in my opinion "the world's oldest profession" will continue to thrive, despite laws banning such activity.

Man is flawed, and I am not optimistic that any of these conditions will change, anytime soon.

Every interpersonal connection involves an exchange; each person gives something to the other. It's not always the same gift, however.
It's up to the two individuals involved to decide what is a fair exchange.

TG
x