• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models - Arranged Highest Rated

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Several months ago there was some controversy on the forum as to how highly rated certain models were, particularly Damien Kyle who asked us to vote for him and Tyler White who had been on page one and dropped back several pages. I checked the current top 10 models this morning and find an interesting mix of models who are from years ago and also include some very current ones. You guys can check the full list on the models page and arrange it by highest rated or even lowest rated or by many other categories available.

#1 Adam Baer
#2 Johnny Forza
#3 Brady Benett
#4 Vadim Black
#5 Blake Bennett
#6 Ronan Kennedy
#7 Zander Floyd
#8 Gage Owens
#9 Jason Matthews
#10 Jason Sterling

I find it a very interesting eclectic mix of old, new, guys with many scenes and some with just a few.

The newest models seem to have an advantage in getting a spot in the top ratings quickly. I'm not sure why that is. But as time goes on they usually drift down gradually lower and balance out against models of longer tenure here.

the people who like a new model give that model a '5'. a bunch of fives trumps fives with some fours. as people with a less favorable view of the model weigh in, the 5's turn 4's and 3's and the model moved down in the ratings.
I follow the rating regularly. it is fun!
paul is on page 3, with mike r (mike jones).

the people who like a new model give that model a '5'. a bunch of fives trumps fives with some fours. as people with a less favorable view of the model weigh in, the 5's turn 4's and 3's and the model moved down in the ratings.
I follow the rating regularly. it is fun!
paul is on page 3, with mike r (mike jones).
But He Was On Page ONE..Once upon a time....:crying1:

And I believe Colin, Damian and Tank Shane should be on list!

that's just Mikeys list and for him thaats how he feels for EACH ONE of us there is a different list . I sill miss colin and Johnny and Paul and Damien not in any order

Bunch of Baloney..Where is Paul? Stupid Lists.lol

Hells yeah. Well, you know he's #1 with us, right johnny!
CMN4CVUUMAAwFHH.jpg

that's just Mikeys list and for him thaats how he feels for EACH ONE of us there is a different list . I sill miss colin and Johnny and Paul and Damien not in any order
No Joey. That's the current list as of yesterday from the site. Go to "The Boys". There is a drop down menu on the right. The default order is "newest to oldest", but you can choose from 16 different categories, including tallest to shortest, cock size, most comments and one of those categories is "Highest Rated". I copied the list of the top ten but everybody can go check it out for themselves.

My personal top ten would be very different including Mike Robbins, the original Logan, Tank Shane, Tyler Evans Jordan and others.

Hells yeah. Well, you know he's #1 with us, right johnny!
CMN4CVUUMAAwFHH.jpg
Great pic Beth. He is so handsome and I've always loved that cock of his from his earliest videos where he got hard without touching it and a pearly drop of pre-cum formed and dripped down.. He has always been a tasty handsome young man and he's looking better than ever, and apparently he is a very successful model working in the industry today.

Several months ago there was some controversy on the forum as to how highly rated certain models were, particularly Damien Kyle who asked us to vote for him and Tyler White who had been on page one and dropped back several pages. I checked the current top 10 models this morning and find an interesting mix of models who are from years ago and also include some very current ones. You guys can check the full list on the models page and arrange it by highest rated or even lowest rated or by many other categories available.

#1 Adam Baer--------------------- #1 Adam Baer - 4.66
#2 Johnny Forza------------------- Johnny Forza - 4.66
#3 Brady Benett------------------- #3 Brady Bennett - 4.65
#4 Vadim Black-------------------- Vadim Black - 4.65
#5 Blake Bennett------------------ #5 Blake Bennett - 4.63
#6 Ronan Kennedy----------------- Ronan Kennedy - 4.63
#7 Zander Floyd------------------- #7 Zander Floyd - 4.61
#8 Gage Owens-------------------- #8 Gage Owens - 4.59
#9 Jason Matthews---------------- #9 Jason Matthews - 4.58
#10 Jason Sterling----------------- Jason Sterling - 4.58

I find it a very interesting eclectic mix of old, new, guys with many scenes and some with just a few.

As you can see, of the top ten, there are four two-person ties; so only 8 one-hundredths of a point separates number 1 from number 10. Here are the next ten:

11. Brandon Beal - 4.57
12. Zeno Kostas - 4.56
13. Mick Torrence - 4.55
Cage Kafig - 4.55
Spencer Todd - 4.55
16. Kodi - 4.54
Tate Thompson - 4.54
18. Danny Cannon - 4.52
19. Logan Slater - 4.50
20. Tyler Evans - 4.49

So we see in this next group of ten there is one three-way tie and one two-way tie; and again only 8 one-hundredths of a point separates #11 from #20.

And a total of only seventeen one-hundredths of a point separates #1 from #20.

So it sounds like a lot of separation when you say it in pure number sequence ranking, but in actual ratings, it is a lot closer.

As you can see, of the top ten, there are four two-person ties; so only 8 one-hundredths of a point separates number 1 from number 10. Here are the next ten:

11. Brandon Beal - 4.57
12. Zeno Kostas - 4.56
13. Mick Torrence - 4.55
Cage Kafig - 4.55
Spencer Todd - 4.55
16. Kodi - 4.54
Tate Thompson - 4.54
18. Danny Cannon - 4.52
19. Logan Slater - 4.50
20. Tyler Evans - 4.49

So we see in this next group of ten there is one three-way tie and one two-way tie; and again only 8 one-hundredths of a point separates #11 from #20.

And a total of only seventeen one-hundredths of a point separates #1 from #20.

So it sounds like a lot of separation when you say it in pure number sequence ranking, but in actual ratings, it is a lot closer.

Thanks for the stats - I am obsessed with this page and look at it first when I log on. When I joined in December Tyler White was at 4.50 and on page 3 and he just keeps on sliding...

Great pic Beth. He is so handsome and I've always loved that cock of his from his earliest videos where he got hard without touching it and a pearly drop of pre-cum formed and dripped down.. He has always been a tasty handsome young man and he's looking better than ever, and apparently he is a very successful model working in the industry today.

Who is this guy? What is his name?