• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Missing Sam (big dicked guy) from Florida

jamesxx1

Reaction score

I would like to thank Broke Straight Boys for their great efforts, it is remarkable the effort you put in, thou i might criticize the timeless scenes( (would love them to be longer) and ( would love to get to know more about the models themselves) ).
Im a big fan of Sam and i find him the most interesting model in BSB2, he has great potential, he started very shy and developed himself from vid to vid, and his scene with Max was amazing, would love to see more of him, i hope the last four way scene wasnt his last scene,​

I, too, would like to see the return of Sam. The four-way was not worthy of him. His scene with Max showed his true potential.

I, too, would like to see the return of Sam. The four-way was not worthy of him. His scene with Max showed his true potential.

So true, so true! I think SAm was just beginning to open up and emote! I really liked him, even if he isn't the cutest model on here. I'd take him home in a New York second, and keep him under lock and key! I don't know why, he just floats my boat!

So true, so true! I think SAm was just beginning to open up and emote! I really liked him, even if he isn't the cutest model on here. I'd take him home in a New York second, and keep him under lock and key! I don't know why, he just floats my boat!

That is because you have this weird, lopsided, almost sinking, ugly yellow boat.....that no one wants to ride in.:001_tt2::001_wub:

But really, what happened to Sam? He may not have been the cutest(not everyone is a CHAD or AYDEN), but he is cuter than quite a few, that we see WAY TOO OFTEN....cough, cough...Anthony.......cough, cough.....just my opinion.......

That is because you have this weird, lopsided, almost sinking, ugly yellow boat.....that no one wants to ride in.:001_tt2::001_wub:

But really, what happened to Sam? He may not have been the cutest(not everyone is a CHAD or AYDEN), but he is cuter than quite a few, that we see WAY TOO OFTEN....cough, cough...Anthony.......cough, cough.....just my opinion.......

No you didn't jsut say that! LOL

No you didn't jsut say that! LOL

I sure did........but I left off the part where you traded in the ugly, busted boat, for a brand spanking new metallic black speed boat, that all the twenty year olds line up to ride in.

I sure did........but I left off the part where you traded in the ugly, busted boat, for a brand spanking new metallic black speed boat, that all the twenty year olds line up to ride in.

Damn! Your crystal ball is freaking awesome!