• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Miss some old models

brandojohn

Virgin
Reaction score
Would really love to see Logan and/or Jordan make a comeback. Several others too. Not much of a fan of a lot of these new guys. Any insight from anyone?

Sorry, brando, Logan's in school and isn't coming back. Jordan's moved on to other things. All Broke Straight Boys contracts with former models have been cancelled, including Tyler's, and what's being seen now are the remnants. As soon as they're shown everything will be different. Try College Boy Physicals or Boy Gusher or GayRentBoy - that's where familiar faces are likely to show up. I just saw a cleaned up and well groomed Corey there this morning. You'll recognize the voice and the camera work (Tyler's) when you get there. And there's a ton of bonus of sites.

Sorry, brando, Logan's in school and isn't coming back. Jordan's moved on to other things. All Broke Straight Boys contracts with former models have been cancelled, including Tyler's, and what's being seen now are the remnants. As soon as they're shown everything will be different. Try College Boy Physicals or Boy Gusher or GayRentBoy - that's where familiar faces are likely to show up. I just saw a cleaned up and well groomed Corey there this morning. You'll recognize the voice and the camera work (Tyler's) when you get there. And there's a ton of bonus of sites.

Is this the start of a mass migration. :ohmy:

Needless to say I will always miss Austin and Jimmy.

Gosh, I just can't think of any old models that I would miss..........and want to see back again????? :confused1::001_unsure::confused1:

it's a stumper....

Gosh, I just can't think of any old models that I would miss..........and want to see back again????? :confused1::001_unsure::confused1:

Yeah, I'm with you Ms. K! No one I can think of off hand....

Oh wait a minute... there was that one guy... I can't remember his name... wait, wait, I think it's coming to me....

Yeah, I'm with you Ms. K! No one I can think of off hand....

Oh wait a minute... there was that one guy... I can't remember his name... wait, wait, I think it's coming to me....

I have this vague memory of a really hot guy....from so long ago, I just can't quite remember.......who that guy was? Damn! I'm sure it is someone important too.:mad:

I have this vague memory of a really hot guy....from so long ago, I just can't quite remember.......who that guy was? Damn! I'm sure it is someone important too.:mad:

Didn't he have a little hair on his chinny chin chin, and sexy as hell abs, OH, and a tattoo of some kind around his belly button.... does that ring a bell? Maybe someone remembers... :001_unsure:

Didn't he have a little hair on his chinny chin chin, and sexy as hell abs, OH, and a tattoo of some kind around his belly button.... does that ring a bell? Maybe someone remembers... :001_unsure:

Oh, and a name tattooed on his arm. What was it, Jordan, maybe? No, that was Diesal I really hope someone figures who that guy was..........He was really hot, but my mind is drawing a blank.:ohmy:

Oh, and a name tattooed on his arm. What was it, Jordan, maybe? No, that was Diesal I really hope someone figures who that guy was..........He was really hot, but my mind is drawing a blank.:ohmy:

Since when has you mind ever been blank?

Darn! I'll just have to go work my way through the archives.... :001_rolleyes:

I realize this is an exercise in futility and silliness, but I have to say that the one episode that I wished and wished and wished for was Shane Erickson topping Diesal, as the episode to complete their trilogy. :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1: I think I could have gotten past my dislike of Diesal as a bottom and moved right into soaking wet panties and fantasy food for a lifetime! Shane could have gotten a rise out of Gigantor, I'm sure.... It's a good fantasy....

^^^^Agreed. 100%. Hands down. AGREED!

OH YEAH, that was JIMMIE SLATER!!!!! How about some more of him. How about him and Shane, or Tyler, or Zakk, or Nathan, or Parker, or..............

dont get love started up again over Jimmie....it's wet enough here in Denver! LOL