• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Miss Me Some Jordan

praise3473

Reaction score
Say what you want to, but I miss me some Jordan. Attitude or no attitude, that little white boy is fine as hell. Some of the newer models......let's just say, aren't fine as hell. I miss his voice, his confidence, his smile, and certain parts of his anatomy, if you know what I mean.... and i think you know what i mean.

Say what you want to, but I miss me some Jordan. Attitude or no attitude, that little white boy is fine as hell. Some of the newer models......let's just say, aren't fine as hell. I miss his voice, his confidence, his smile, and certain parts of his anatomy, if you know what I mean.... and i think you know what i mean.
I've read your first two posts on the forum, Praise. And you and I agree on both comments. I'm in total agreement with everything you said about Jordan. :001_smile:

Jordan was a nice kid when he first joined but then he became too cocky - imho of course.

Jon, i really don't mind cocky, if you got the goods. What gets me are people who are cocky for no reason. In my "new kid on the block" opinion, Jordan was the bomb, and he knew he was the bomb. I have no problem with cocky, arrogant, conceited, etc, if you can can back it up. Now if you can't back it up....Get to Steppin! That means leave. Can't help but miss the boy. He has a special palce in my heart. His orgasms were epic. One of a kind.

Be blessed Jon.

Sincerely,
Praise

Jon, i really don't mind cocky, if you got the goods. What gets me are people who are cocky for no reason. In my "new kid on the block" opinion, Jordan was the bomb, and he knew he was the bomb. I have no problem with cocky, arrogant, conceited, etc, if you can can back it up. Now if you can't back it up....Get to Steppin! That means leave. Can't help but miss the boy. He has a special palce in my heart. His orgasms were epic. One of a kind.

Be blessed Jon.

Sincerely,
Praise

I am blessed Mr Praise, but not by Jordan and by far. There are many models both current and past that rock my boat more than Jordan did or does. Difference of opinion so let's leave it that way.

Jordan was (is) the number one requested Broke Straight Boys model on DrabBoiz. :sigh: His hair, cock, ass, feet, legs, face, voice, attitude... Everybody seems to want more of him, and I have to agree. Anyone want to start a college fund for him? I'll be the first to donate... I would give anything to see him come back to Broke Straight Boys..