• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike Robbins and Diesal

Amen sista!
CuteAm I lucky Miss Deidra I did not bet with you it would only be on oral scene.The rating is low which is normal when their is no fucking in it but since you are an absolute fan of Diesal whereas I
tend to Mike, we both shall not complain.And there is more to cum...of them.Dont get me wrong about Diesal, he is handsome no doubt but I prefer Mike because I actually dont like oversized dicks so much.The ones of Maverick Strong and Danny at the time are even more than enough for this member.Cute and practical let's say for the souls who have to take them up their ass!

The text of the previous post was not meant to start with Cute but Am I lucky.... and should ofcourse read when there is no fucking...

This scene was (in my opinion) exactly as I was expecting because of MikeR being in it: boring.

Abe

Yes, the blue Aussie Bums look good on Diesal Shame the banter stopped during the sucking. Also Mike has kept his landing strip shave from the last shoot which is not surprising because the amount of cum he sprays about it would have been a real bitch to clean it out of his bush. Does anyone know of an easy way to clean cum out of hair, cause my waxing hurts like hell? :confused1:

This was a good update for me. I enjoyed seeing the guys having fun together. Oh, yeah, and Diesal's undies were to die for!

OMG. I am gonna give him a world of shit about those undies! He just looked so silly in them I couldn't help but love it!!!! That boy is a sexy mothafucka!

Yes, the blue Aussie Bums look good on Diesal Shame the banter stopped during the sucking. Also Mike has kept his landing strip shave from the last shoot which is not surprising because the amount of cum he sprays about it would have been a real bitch to clean it out of his bush. Does anyone know of an easy way to clean cum out of hair, cause my waxing hurts like hell? :confused1:

The easiest way is to never let it get there in the first place, so make sure the partner takes it all, I know I would. :ohmy:

The easiest way is to never let it get there in the first place, so make sure the partner takes it all, I know I would. :ohmy:
You would accept all of MikeR's load, Jon? I didn't think you cared for him, but step in the back of line as I've been waiting for a taste, a bit longer than you.:biggrin:

You would accept all of MikeR's load, Jon? I didn't think you cared for him, but step in the back of line as I've been waiting for a taste, a bit longer than you.:biggrin:

I have indifferent days with MikeR. Some of his films he's really cute and nice - that's the Mike I like, and yet in other films he comes on the macho man - which I don't like. We can have half each then Mike

Diesal's balls

You can always tell when Diesal is really enjoying getting head. His balls dance. Maybe I missed it, but I never saw them move when Mike was giving him head. This video was really disappointing. Perhaps my expectations were too high. Never thought I would be disappointed seeing a video with Diesal in it.

I think he was too busy laughing and making faces to do the "lift and separate"...

Too bad too, it's one of my favorite things that he does....

I have indifferent days with MikeR. Some of his films he's really cute and nice - that's the Mike I like, and yet in other films he comes on the macho man - which I don't like. We can have half each then Mike
I would certainly be willing to get whatever portion of MikeR is available to me, his pretty face, his smooth toned slim body, or his beautiful cock that produces his volcanic-like eruptions. :001_tongue:

I would certainly be willing to get whatever portion of MikeR is available to me, his pretty face, his smooth toned slim body, or his beautiful cock that produces his volcanic-like eruptions. :001_tongue:

he cums enough to feed a third world nation for a year, im sure anyone that wants some can get some!

oops...was that a joke in poor taste? i cant tell anymore....

This scene did nothing for me. It was probably a little more interesting than watching paint dry though lol

Sean