• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike Robbins and Diesal

jwglass

Reaction score
holy fuck, can i just say that this update is the one ive been waiting for my whole life? you bet your britches i will be here waiting for it to come on! I miss Mike and ive had a great time hanging out with Diesal its going to be awesome!

You ain't just whistling Dixie Joey. This one should be good. They genuinely like and respect each other. So there should be some good chemistry along with a few laughs. I'm looking forward to it also! :wink:

yeah, they way diesal talks about mike, this is for sure going to be a fun one!

Hopefully it'll be hot, but I fear it will be a typical MikeR scene. Diesal is his usual, smiling and charming self, MikeR acts like he's God's gift to the camera. They get naked, and Diesal reveals his semi hard cock which is stunning and huge. Mike reveals his limp dick and cheap tattoo covered body.

They take turns giving each other oral, and jacking off. David then suggests that Mike fuck Diesal

They agree, and Mike fucks Diesal with no kissing or passion, and then they cum.

End of scene!

Abe

Hopefully it'll be hot, but I fear it will be a typical MikeR scene. Diesal is his usual, smiling and charming self, MikeR acts like he's God's gift to the camera. They get naked, and Diesal reveals his semi hard cock which is stunning and huge. Mike reveals his limp dick and cheap tattoo covered body.

They take turns giving each other oral, and jacking off. David then suggests that Mike fuck Diesal

They agree, and Mike fucks Diesal with no kissing or passion, and then they cum.

End of scene!

Abe
Sounds hot to me Abe! :thumbup:, and I'm looking forward to it. I like Mike's skinny tattoo covered body, and his dick may start out limp, but once he strokes it or Diesal sucks it, his cock turns into a thing of beauty, big thick throbbing, and Mike is so passionate in the throes of sex. You can see his eyes roll back in his head, and drool coming out of the side of his mouth. And his cum scenes are lengendary.

Again, "Different strokes, (take the word "stroke" in any sense you choose), for different folks.

Very true, Mike. Hopefully it will be really hot. Of course I will watch it because Diesal is in it, and hopefully MikeR will finally do something new that will completely surprise me! I will be the first one to jump on here and compliment him for finally doing something new and exciting! But even if he doesn't, I'm sure I will love Diesal as always just for being himself.

Abe

I'm expecting this to be an oral scene, since neither will bottom. I LOVE Diesal, and Mike R quickly became a favorite for me because of the twinkle in his eyes, his obvious nice guy personality that he hides behind a tough guy bluster, his lovely cock and the way he stares at the other cock in the room. He's not afraid to watch and doesn't hide what it does for him. Mike seems to enjoy oral, so I expect him to service Gigantor with a smile. I expect Diesal will be his charming and devilish self. And I know he will do his level best to make sure Mike isn't disappointed. I really can't wait to see the dynamics between the two of these guys. I'm certain it will be funny and sexy and enjoyable to watch. While I never relish the end to a weekend, because they are just tooooo short, I can't wait for tomorrow night;)

I'm apprehensive about the scene. I love Diesal, used to really like MikeR. But I don't see either of them bottoming, so this will probably just be an oral scene. Unless the guy's are really good, I usually find just oral scenes kind of boring. Diesal has never impressed me giving head, Mike's good. But he hasn't impressed me lately. It's a toss up if this will be any good.

Stacey

Hasn't Diesal bottomed before? I was thinking it was with Jimmie. Apparently I'm wrong.

Oral scenes can be very hot, for me anyway, as long as there is plenty of kissing. And facials finished off by cum eating are just the icing on the proverbial cake.

Abe

Hasn't Diesal bottomed before? I was thinking it was with Jimmie. Apparently I'm wrong.

Oral scenes can be very hot, for me anyway, as long as there is plenty of kissing. And facials finished off by cum eating are just the icing on the proverbial cake.

Abe

You are correct, Diesal did bottom with Jimmie. And Mike R bottomed with Drew, but not for long, he quit in the middle....

I love oral scenes, and they are often sexier for me than anal scenes, but it just depends on the cast and level of connection between the players. Shane and Josh comes to mind as a HOT oral scene.

I'm looking forward to this scene, but since Diesal really doesn't like giving oral, his oral scenes are never as sexy to me as watching him have sex, especially his dominant "do you like taking my big dick while I choke you and make you look at me while I do it" kind of sex that gives me wet panties every time.... *sigh*

I love oral scenes, and they are often sexier for me than anal scenes, but it just depends on the cast and level of connection between the players. Shane and Josh comes to mind as a HOT oral scene.

I definitely think oral scenes can be hot. Especially if there's kissing involved and at least one of the performers really knows what he's doing(ie. Shane, Tyler, Jimmie, etc.) One of my favorite scenes of all time on here, and that brought me to the site, was Logan/Shane. Man alive did Shane give a world class tutorial on bjs in that vid. Shane/Josh was hot, too. But no matter how hot the scene is, I always wish they ended up going all the way.

I definitely think oral scenes can be hot. Especially if there's kissing involved and at least one of the performers really knows what he's doing(ie. Shane, Tyler, Jimmie, etc.) One of my favorite scenes of all time on here, and that brought me to the site, was Logan/Shane. Man alive did Shane give a world class tutorial on bjs in that vid. Shane/Josh was hot, too. But no matter how hot the scene is, I always wish they ended up going all the way.

I'll give Shane credit for amazing oral scenes, but I still think JIMMIE gives the best BJ's in Broke Straight Boys history.:001_wub: I have still never seen Diesal that happy in another oral scene. And Austin may still be talking about his day with JIMMIE.:001_tt1:

End of scene!

Abe
MikeR IS God's gift to the camera. i LOVE him. I hope that he never bottoms again. Stay a Top MikeR. And I love his slim muscular tatoo covered body. He is the reason that I joined. I LOVE YOU MikeR.!!!!!!

MikeR IS God's gift to the camera. i LOVE him. I hope that he never bottoms again. Stay a Top MikeR. And I love his slim muscular tatoo covered body. He is the reason that I joined. I LOVE YOU MikeR.!!!!!!
I agree with every word you just said!!!!!!:001_tt2: (Except I joined the site before MikeR became a model).

I'll give Shane credit for amazing oral scenes, but I still think JIMMIE gives the best BJ's in Broke Straight Boys history. I have still never seen Diesal that happy in another oral scene. And Austin may still be talking about his day with JIMMIE.

Jimmie is certainly AMAZING. I still hope and pray that one day we'll see him back here again. But maybe it's due to the fact that he just has more scenes than Jimmie, but I still consider Tyler the blowjob king.

Stacey

Love MikeR and Love Diesal. Both are deffo eye candy (in different ways) so it was nice to see them. IMHO other than that........ BORING! Such a waste of talented, beautiful and experienced models. :thumbdown:

Jude

I've checked out the pics and it's what I expected so I'm not going to bother watching. Maybe some of the hot Josh films has spoiled me as this is the 4th consecutive film I have not bothered watching. Thank god for the bonus sites and the archives.

I loved loved loved this update.

Seeing Diesal in those undies.....PRICELESS.

I like it when the models have a good time.