• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike fans here!!!!

ryan4britney

Virgin
Reaction score
Mike is so amazing and really cute ... I would!! haha

So im setting up this Mike appreciation thread for anyone else who cant get enough of Mike!

:001_wub:

I assume that we are talking about MikeR from the trilogy with Josh this past week. Where does the line begin?

You use the words amazing and cute to describe him. May I add, funny, sexy, sweet, fun-loving, big dicked, etc. etc.?

The more I see of Mike, the more I love him. I will sure miss him, when the backlog of his scenes is finished. He will be sorely missed on the site.

Add my name to the list and re-read mikeyank's post. Thanks mike for using your keystrokes to express what this old southern boy was thinking. Wheew, what expressions, I especially agree with the etc., etc.,etc.(I added my own etc.)

Kidding aside, MikeR thank you for adding so much enjoyment for your fans and for bringing your buddy Josh along!

is mike really leaving the site? What a pity! It would have been really hot to bring back mike and josh and have josh try to top mike.

Yes I Did Mean Mike R And I Know Im So Gutted Hes Going :(

DONT GO MIKE!!!!!! Lol

There Are Too Many Words To List To Describe Him Lolz.

Love Him

XxXxXxX

is mike really leaving the site? What a pity! It would have been really hot to bring back mike and josh and have josh try to top mike.
One good thing for us Mike fans is that David told us, (when he was still talking to us :wink:) that there were many more scenes with Mike that we haven't viewed yet. For newer members of the forum, David and Mark have told us that there is an approximately six month time lapse before new scenes are posted.

So we will hopefully see plenty more of that wonderful young man with the most amazing cock and cum shots. :001_tt2:

Does Anyone Know If Mike Is On Any Other Sites??? Or Is He Findable Somewhere Like Facebook Or Myspace? I Always Wondered If You Could Find These Guys On Social Networks

Does Anyone Know If Mike Is On Any Other Sites??? Or Is He Findable Somewhere Like Facebook Or Myspace? I Always Wondered If You Could Find These Guys On Social Networks

You can, all too easily, and that's led to a big exodus of reprimanded and soul searching members who did. Don't try it or you'll get hell from the powers that be.

Or are you being v. clever, sardonic and especially amusing, in which case :lol:

I dont really understand what this means *confused face*

Sorry. There's been a big scandal about members outing people in management by looking them up on social networking sites. Don't let it bother you man, I thought for a minute you were referring ironically to that but i see you're just a fan like me. You have really good taste mister.

...akward!

cool and yes i think i have good taste lol and i would never want to do anything to cause hassle or harm to anyone associated with this site :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't start out a Mike R. fan. I prefer my boys without ink and piercings. But he grew on me.

I don't remember which scene it was, but it was a threesome, and when the boys all got down to their skivvies, MikeR made the comment, "I'm already hard." That started it.

It turned the corner during the scene with Austin, where David paid special homage to Mike's amazing penis. When he panned in for that close up, I noticed the sheer size of the head (I hope I'm not being too graphic), I was swooning.

Then came that amazing smile, and those eyes (fanning myself, here). Mike became my crossover hottie.

I am deeply saddened that he has left the site, but those reasons seems insurmountable, so I can only wish him the best. We, the members enjoyed what he shared with us, and we are grateful.

Thanks, Mike