• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike & Cody- Thanks David!

nsreed

Reaction score
David, loved the shoot! As always, Michael brings his sparkle and humor to the party. And Cody was great too. Cute, nice body and cock. Great chemistry with these two and for just a jack-off shoot it was great. Loads of potential with Cody. Pardon the pun. I love guys that offer their humor and a bit of who they are in the shoots. Michael and cousin Jacob Anthony always do that. Interesting Jacob Anthony is now a single guy. I know this is an older shoot but I "really" hope to see Cody with Jacob Anthony and or Michael again. Cody seemed to like Michael too. Thank you for having them wank each other to the end as well. I could never understand you paying these guys big money to have them just lay back and jack off themselves.It's much hotter this way. Cody is a keeper and hope to see much more of him. I love tall guys anyway!
NSR

Excellent scene!

Wow!! That was a very hot episode featuring a straight boy and a hot gay boy. After spending a lot of time this weekend watching NCAA College Basketball on TV, Cody at 6' 6" reminded me of some of the white shooting guards that I watched running up and down the court. As a matter of fact, Cody was a true "shooter".:thumbup:

From Cody's facial expressions prior to doing anything with Mike, I do believe that he was an inexperienced guy but probably one of the curious guys that we discussed this past weekend on the "Hiring Models" thread. He's straight, but definitely open to having a guy touch and suck him, and willing to do the same for another dude, if the circumstances are right, and $800 made the circumstances just fine for young Cody.

And Cody was not shy about rubbing Mike's hair, and stroking his slim smooth body too. Overall this was a GREAT shoot. Thanks guys.

It was wonderful seeing Mike back on Broke Straight Boys As said above, he brings so much to evey episode and is truly a nice guy. Back when members could communicate with models, Mike was always generous with his time and was very open and honest regarding any questions I had for him and was gracious in accepting compliments. I miss not being able to exchange emails with him. He is a such an asset to Broke Straight Boys and I hope he stays around for many years. Cody was another breath of fresh air. Even though the scenes are out of sequence, he sure did grow into a hot model. Anyone not familiar with him, should look back to 9/5/09,2/23/09,and 12/27/08. I know it's been a while since he was in the studio, but Mike's suggestion of a repeat scene with cousin Anthony would be awesome. Maybe there is one in the 'can' or an invitation to return would be wonderful. Mike and Anthony are true favorites on Broke Straight Boys and Cody, if available, could easily move near or into that same category. Thanks David for this really good scene and hope you can round up the trio for a brand new series of shoots. With this group, I believe the possibilities are unlimited.

Cody was another breath of fresh air. Even though the scenes are out of sequence, he sure did grow into a hot model. Anyone not familiar with him, should look back to 9/5/09,2/23/09,and 12/27/08.
Thanks Chase, for pointing out Cody's other scenes on Broke Straight Boys I knew he was familiar, but I did not realize that this was his fourth scene here.

Mark has been promising us that he will eventually show the scenes in chronological order, and I hope that when he's through showing the older scenes later this month, that with the introduction of HD scenes will also be showing them in order.

As has been often said before, many of us look at this site as a "reality series", and it is definitely detrimental to my enjoyment to see the jumping around in time and development of our favorite straight boys here. If you do show the scenes in order, you will be making a great site, even greater.

David, loved the shoot! As always, Michael brings his sparkle and humor to the party. And Cody was great too. Cute, nice body and cock. Great chemistry with these two and for just a jack-off shoot it was great. Loads of potential with Cody. Pardon the pun. I love guys that offer their humor and a bit of who they are in the shoots. Michael and cousin Jacob Anthony always do that. Interesting Jacob Anthony is now a single guy. I know this is an older shoot but I "really" hope to see Cody with Jacob Anthony and or Michael again. Cody seemed to like Michael too. Thank you for having them wank each other to the end as well. I could never understand you paying these guys big money to have them just lay back and jack off themselves.It's much hotter this way. Cody is a keeper and hope to see much more of him. I love tall guys anyway!
NSR
Cody and Mike were hot, but it wasn't Cody's first time on the set either! He appeared with Luke on September 5, 2009, kissed, and fucked....so...I'm thinking it's not the first time he's seen another dude's cock. Hello!

Cody is worth more to Broke Straight Boys than you realize!

Please pair him to have enjoyed the jerking off session; but, he is much too excellent for simple jerk-offs! Groom him for the greater BEST TOP. Austin, Mike, Diesal, and Shane should take his cock easily AND provide a magnanimous performance! He seems to KNOW HOW to fuck as I watched his grinding as Mike was enjoying giving him excellent head. Cody = PAR EXCELLENCE!

Too tall cody must be groomed by Broke Straight Boys!!

Please pair him with Austin initially because Austin is your prime fuckee who really enjoys being rammed and Cody has the cock to ram well. Cody seemed to have enjoyed the jerking off session; but, he is much too excellent for simple jerk-offs! Groom him for the greater BEST TOP. Austin, Mike, Diesal, and Shane should take his cock easily AND provide a magnanimous performance! He seems to KNOW HOW to fuck as I watched his grinding as Mike was enjoying giving him excellent head. Cody = PAR EXCELLENCE![/QUOTE]

Chase3398

You are so right about Cody and the shoot be did with Luke last September. I had to watch that again. VERY hot shoot. Cody was completely into that episode. The kissing was intense as was Cody giving oral and then topping Luke. Just watch Cody's eyes. He loved every second of it right down to rubbing Luke's cum into his chest toward the end. It was too bad Cody couldn't cum becuase of sex he had with his GF the night before. But after watching that shoot again, I get the feeling his girlfriend will be on the back burner very soon!!! It seems that todays shoot with Michael was shot prior to the Luke & Cody shoot. I really hope to see Cody again soon.

Chase3398

You are so right about Cody and the shoot be did with Luke last September. I had to watch that again. VERY hot shoot. Cody was completely into that episode. The kissing was intense as was Cody giving oral and then topping Luke. Just watch Cody's eyes. He loved every second of it right down to rubbing Luke's cum into his chest toward the end. It was too bad Cody couldn't cum becuase of sex he had with his GF the night before. But after watching that shoot again, I get the feeling his girlfriend will be on the back burner very soon!!! It seems that todays shoot with Michael was shot prior to the Luke & Cody shoot. I really hope to see Cody again soon.

That September shoot with Luke is truly a masterpiece....if the set-up is accurate (and it sure seemed like it was) then Cody is straight and Luke is bi but never done anal....To me this is another good reason to mix straight and bi/gay together (just like today's vid with Mike)....the kissing and making out were awesome and even rivaled the Jimmy- Diesal trio....

Can anyone think of another shoot where the interaction was so intense and intimate?

Cody and Mike were hot, but it wasn't Cody's first time on the set either! He appeared with Luke on September 5, 2009, kissed, and fucked....so...I'm thinking it's not the first time he's seen another dude's cock. Hello!

Unfortunatly as said by David before sometimes the shoots are not posted in order of fillming. So Im assuming this was filmed before his shoot with Luke on sept 5 2009.

That September shoot with Luke is truly a masterpiece....if the set-up is accurate (and it sure seemed like it was) then Cody is straight and Luke is bi but never done anal....To me this is another good reason to mix straight and bi/gay together (just like today's vid with Mike)....the kissing and making out were awesome and even rivaled the Jimmy- Diesal trio....

Can anyone think of another shoot where the interaction was so intense and intimate?

It really was a great shoot, except the director messed with it when the guys were really going hot and heavy. At the worst possible time he says "now do it doggy style". They were fucking like mad face to face and caressing and kissing and then we get... doggy style. Very subtle. Completely broke the scene in half. Really messed the last part up. You're right, the interaction was very intense and intimate and real and the director obviously was unable to pick up on the importance of that.
Cody is hot and has a huge dick and from this episode is obviously into guys. You don't get that good at fucking that fast. Too, he had a hard on when he took his pants off after the initial kissing. Tell-tale signs...

It really was a great shoot, except the director messed with it when the guys were really going hot and heavy. At the worst possible time he says "now do it doggy style". They were fucking like mad face to face and caressing and kissing and then we get... doggy style. Very subtle. Completely broke the scene in half. Really messed the last part up. You're right, the interaction was very intense and intimate and real and the director obviously was unable to pick up on the importance of that.
Cody is hot and has a huge dick and from this episode is obviously into guys. You don't get that good at fucking that fast. Too, he had a hard on when he took his pants off after the initial kissing. Tell-tale signs...

You are right about messing up the action. It was done twice during the Luke/Cody shoot. The first time was when he said do you want to lay out the futon. They were in the middle of some great kssing action. But the director does great in most shoots. I just wanted to point that out.

Cody is awesome. I would not say his shoot with Luke matched the hotness of Jimmie and Diesal but it was close. I would love to see him in some kissing action scenes. He is rising to the top of my list pretty fast.

Newby question. Maybe I missed it, but did Luke and Cody ever get another shoot together. At the end it was lightly implied that they were going to switch and the other was going to take it. Did that every happen?

Newby question. Maybe I missed it, but did Luke and Cody ever get another shoot together. At the end it was lightly implied that they were going to switch and the other was going to take it. Did that every happen?

If it did, it has not been shown. If non HD it should come up real soon. If shot in HD ???? as to when it will show if filmed.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid