• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Diesal at Johnny's BTS

jwglass

Reaction score
so can i just say how much i love watching these boys go crazy? they are probably one of the most amazing pair to hang out with! i cant wait for pittsburgh pride to see who you get to tag along!

Good behind the scenes video! Those boys are crazy! I love it! Now can you do a part two and show this kiss Mike was telling us about in the other thread?!

I am a huge fan of MikeR., and I loved watching him being interviewed before the event. Mike is exactly "my type" of guy, plus he is a hell of a nice guy, who posts on the forum, and is so very friendly and forthright about where he's at in life. I love Mike Robbins, so very very much!!!:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I thought this was a great vid. It showed us members some of the stuff that goes on at events that we aren't able to attend. And that's what it's all about. Keeping paying members in the loop on stuff that happens with our favorite models at the events.

Thank you Broke Straight Boys!! :waw:

Now I wonder what happened at the last minute when Mike was on his knees in front of Diesal?

Great vid and it shows that the guys can make some money out of the audience. Did anyone notice David under the Exit sign in a very becoming yellow shirt.