• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Chasen

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Mike and Chasen another block buster video from Broke Straight Boys It was really good to see the always sweet Michael back on the futon this time teamed up with another LARGE MEMBER of the cast Chasen. David if these boys were charging for that dick by the pound you couldn't have afforded this shoot. This was a really fun shoot to watch even if they did have to change places, it just made it all the more entertaining. As for rating all you have to do is look back and see how often Michael has had videos in the top ratings to know this is another 5...:thumbup1:

Lets see what the survey says:
1) Scene =4
2) Models (how they look together) =2
3) Cumshots (mike left a puddle,chasen left a couple of drips) =3
4)Michaels body =4
5)Chasen's body =3
6)difficulty of scene (fucking is the most difficult) = 5
7) photography =4
8) comfort leverl (interaction between models) =2
9) turn on =3

Total is 30 divided by 9 categories = 3 3/9 rounded off to 3

That means that I gave a rating of 3 for this video.

Casper

Well worth a 5. However, forgive me for doubting that Chasen was an anal virgin. Also could someone explain why he wanted to keep his socks on

yabba..if he's anything like me, who hate feet then the idea of your own feet touching someone else's accidentally is disgusting..no feet to feet skin contact allowed in my own personal bed.. when im at teh shoe store i never let the sales guy watch me try on new shoes..my feet are private i guess.

i LOVED this video! 150/5 stars for sure.

as for fet, i feel the same way as qwerty. i hate my feet, i hate people touching my feet, i usually leave my socks on during sex too. i've dropped chemicals on my feet more times than i'd like to admit. its a scary thought of someone touching my feet that were doused in chloroform or something!

not to mention they are the nastiest part of the human body. your ass is cleaner than most feet. germs, sweat, fungus, toe cheese and the list goes on. blah disgusting. i'm a slight germophobe! lol

love mike AND chasen! they can both fuck me with socks on. :) :001_tt1:

forgive me for doubting that Chasen was an anal virgin. Also could someone explain why he wanted to keep his socks on

I'm so with you on that on Yabba. To see Chasen take Mike's fierce pounding with a thick 8 inches, you'd think that Chasen had someone much bigger waiting for him at home. Like Mike was just the warm up act to start out his day. :glare:

And I loved David's comment about the scene looking like the chihuahua fucking the bulldog. haha

I loved this one. Of course, anything with Michael in it is a winner for me. Chasen is amazing..a big guy with a huge dick. I sure can see why Michael gave up on taking it and was amazed to watch Chasen take all of Michael. Another bonus for me was seeing them BOTH in white briefs. It's been a while since Michael was filmed in them and he looks sooooooo hot in that style. Chasen's bulge was to die for. So, many thanks Michael, Chasen and David. I can only hope to see Mike, cousin Anthony and Preston in a shoot. YIKES!

I'm so with you on that on Yabba. To see Chasen take Mike's fierce pounding with a thick 8 inches, you'd think that Chasen had someone much bigger waiting for him at home. Like Mike was just the warm up act to start out his day. :glare:

And I loved David's comment about the scene looking like the chihuahua fucking the bulldog. haha

I would refine the image to a Whippet fucking a Great Dane.

A 5 from me, I really enjoyed the chihouahoua fucking the bulldog, hot Chasen seem to enjoy much to much, if it was his first time :blink:it will not be his last...
Great job David in reversing the situation quick smart....something tell me that you knew that would happen....am I right or am I right ??LOL Great result anyway :thumbup1:

Cheers !

Mat

This film didn't do anything for me whatsoever, which is very surprising as Michael is one of my fav models. You win some and you lose I guess.

Good one, David. Those sure were two very big cocks. I don't bottom much but even if I did I don't think I would be able to take all of Mike. Congratulations to Chasen. Definitely a 5.

Just read this thread. I never even thought much about feet. Surprised that there are people who don't like their own feet or anyone else's feet. I'm not into feet or anything like that, but I have seen guys feet at the gym or in sandals and admired them. I get and give foot rubs whenever I can. Maybe I just never saw a pair of ugly feet. Just for the record I like my feet.

Five! I enjoyed this vid! Michael should have used the butt plug prior. Actually, one of those orange traffic cones would have been a better idea. :sneaky2: What a club Chasen has!!
Didn't we see Chasen bottom in an earlier update? Ok, I guess out of order vid.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Michael have such a good time fucking, and Chasen having such a good time getting fucked!

My only regret here was when Michael said he was gonna cum, but the next scene shows him working hard to get him a bust. False alarm I guess. I thought it was hot Chasen had his legs on top of Michael's.

I don't get the feet hate either. I love a good lookin' foot! Male or female. A good lookin' foot is a good lookin' foot! :tongue_smilie:

OMG now we even have an anti foot fetish, what's next? How about a canoe, I just get so turned on when I see a young hanky man in a canoe. LOL...:001_tongue:

:postpics::postpics:

I thought thatit was odd for a supposedly straight guy (chasen) to be smiling and laughing while taking it up the ass for the 1st time. Am I the only one that noticed it?

Also, he seemed to be bored with it.

It looked like he took it to well and too easily to be straight and/or an anal virgin therefore I gace it a 2!

I thought thatit was odd for a supposedly straight guy (chasen) to be smiling and laughing while taking it up the ass for the 1st time. Am I the only one that noticed it?

Also, he seemed to be bored with it.

It looked like he took it to well and too easily to be straight and/or an anal virgin therefore I gace it a 2!

Coming to this thread late I'm surprised that LP is the only one to mention the amusement that kept crossing Chasen's face, anything from a very directed smile (he was smiling AT someone it looked like) to a sort of chuckle.

I always go into supposition mode when I pick up any unexplained interaction between a boy on the couch and whatever's going down in front of him, behind the cam. And it crossed my mind that he'd come to the studio WITH someone. And I was thinking, as I was jacking, that it might have been his girlfriend, or his boyfriend. That was while I was jacking; while I was cumming I was thinking of Michael, who is the cutest black belt whippet/chihuahua on earth.

Oh. and a 5.