• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Message board software update

Is it safe? Can we come back out and play? :biggrin:

Attachments

• hamster.jpg
    hamster.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 24
After an improvement yesterday I'm finding that the site is slowing down again today. Has anyone else noticed it? Please don't think I'm complaining. I'm not. The little bit of slowdown is not interfering with my ability to enjoy the site. I just wanted to let you guys know that there are probably still a few kinks in the new system.

Hey Tampa, I don't think the board has been upgraded yet. I'm wondering if it's not something from your system or connection cos everything loads really fast from here, i don't have any slow time whatsoever. I wish I could help you but I'm just not experiencing any problems at all :(

After an improvement yesterday I'm finding that the site is slowing down again today. Has anyone else noticed it? Please don't think I'm complaining. I'm not. The little bit of slowdown is not interfering with my ability to enjoy the site. I just wanted to let you guys know that there are probably still a few kinks in the new system.

I had problems with the site this morning 10am GMT. It was very slow and it wasn't my internet connection as I could get on to other sites okay. It lasted about 10mins

I message board software has been updated. We also believe we found the issue causing the site slowness so let's see what happens in the next few days.

Thanks,
Mark

I didnt feel a thing, are we suposed to smoke now? :wink:

I message board software has been updated. We also believe we found the issue causing the site slowness so let's see what happens in the next few days.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark, the site is quite slow today today as I write this message. I havn't tried downloading a film but its the forum that seems to be slow and also the pvt messages. As I speak there are 128 active members and 87 guests logged on but I'm not sure if that amount would affect it. I'll try and download a film and see what I get.

jon x

188mb in 18min 40secs, averagine 171Kb/sec. I have a 10mb broadband line so that really isn't a good performance however, some evenings when I try to download I get as little as 70Kb/sec. I guess it's the amount of people downloading at any one time, a measure of your success getting so many members to subscribe.

Do other members get varying performances on their download speeds or is it just because I'm based in the UK.

Last edited: