• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Hey

Actually, as mentioned with our previous Woodstock discussion, I am a child of the 60's, and my favorite music is still Beatles, Stones, Zeppelin, Dylan, Doors, Who, Simon & Garfunkle, CSN, CSNY, etc etc.

Real quick it was great meeting you in New York, but ill say that for a different thread lol.

I love to play music, as every one know I play guitar.
My fave music though has to be punk rock! It just what I grow up on, and I was in a punk band for years. Its just so fast and makes you feel alive!

:0

Thanks for saying that Denver. The pleasure was all mine meeting you, Cole, Blake, Jason & Sha.It was an experience that I will never forget.

No problem, you came off as a really laid back guy, and I like that.

The Offspring....

Pre-Script: Dedicated to rrhill, LOL

(just a little background from me, to clarify):

I work hard for my money, and and extra money I have, I want to KNOW that I wil use in enjoyment, vs being disappointed, thus bringing me to my reason for this post:

When this group FIRST came out, I was like, "Wow!", I really like their sound. (BUT....Do I DARE spend my hard earned money, in case (live) they do not sound like what I expected, as well, are not into getting the audience participation)

I was taken aback! WOW! They sounded pretty close to what I heard on the radio! They encouraged crowd participation. Needless to say, (for those that have met me), you know I am not one of those to 'join right in', I am more of the 'observer'....not so this time!

I woke up the next morning, having to go to work, (customer servive), without a voice! Now THAT souvenir did not cost me one red cent!

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dU_T27oJ3A&feature=related

Pre-Script: Dedicated to rrhill, LOL

(just a little background from me, to clarify):

I work hard for my money, and and extra money I have, I want to KNOW that I wil use in enjoyment, vs being disappointed, thus bringing me to my reason for this post:

When this group FIRST came out, I was like, "Wow!", I really like their sound. (BUT....Do I DARE spend my hard earned money, in case (live) they do not sound like what I expected, as well, are not into getting the audience participation)

I was taken aback! WOW! They sounded pretty close to what I heard on the radio! They encouraged crowd participation. Needless to say, (for those that have met me), you know I am not one of those to 'join right in', I am more of the 'observer'....not so this time!

I woke up the next morning, having to go to work, (customer servive), without a voice! Now THAT souvenir did not cost me one red cent!

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dU_T27oJ3A&feature=related

I remember having a conversation with you at SBs about this very post! Performers who are fabulous live are truly worth the support they get from their fans.

There a few Offspring songs on my iTunes library. I'm not as much a fan as the rest of my family, and I've never seen them live, but I'm glad you got the chance!

BTW, how is J? ;)

Funny you should ask, I was there this afternoon about 4ish, and guess who was there? He's doing fine, or should I say FOINE? I got the opp to have a talk with him, and come to find out, he's going to a Christian College, majoring in (some sort of) religious studies.BTW a DEF Sub BTM! :smiley-sex011::smiley-sex020: You ask how I know this, lol? Well....NO it is NOT that! I didnt have to say a word, and he had my drink how I wanted it ready for me! (you remember the Venti Caramel Frappuccino, with extra caramel, and an add shot)?

I remember having a conversation with you at SBs about this very post! Performers who are fabulous live are truly worth the support they get from their fans.

There a few Offspring songs on my iTunes library. I'm not as much a fan as the rest of my family, and I've never seen them live, but I'm glad you got the chance!

BTW, how is J? ;)

Funny you should ask, I was there this afternoon about 4ish, and guess who was there? He's doing fine, or should I say FOINE? I got the opp to have a talk with him, and come to find out, he's going to a Christian College, majoring in (some sort of) religious studies.BTW a DEF Sub BTM! :smiley-sex011::smiley-sex020: You ask how I know this, lol? Well....NO it is NOT that! I didnt have to say a word, and he had my drink how I wanted it ready for me! (you remember the Venti Caramel Frappuccino, with extra caramel, and an add shot)?

Somehow, I'm not surprised to hear this about him. Not the Christian college or the Sub Bottom. And how many of those Venti Caramel Frappuccinos, extra caramel, extra shot, do you suppose you've had over the years? He better know your drink and have it ready for you!

Hmmmm Master "Bob"/SUB-Barrista "J-Biotch"....has a certain je ne se quoa to it:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Somehow, I'm not surprised to hear this about him. Not the Christian college or the Sub Bottom. And how many of those Venti Caramel Frappuccinos, extra caramel, extra shot, do you suppose you've had over the years? He better know your drink and have it ready for you!