• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Meet and Greet?

Will you be atending the Meet and Greet?

• Sorry but no way

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I want to but it will be hard. 50/50

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I should be able to make it but not sure yet. 75/25

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I already bought my tickets, hell yes I will be there

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
where would it be at ?? i travel to florida so its not a problem to come... just need to know where and a when cause our office puts in for 2011 vacation time in October...

Denny this plan sounds like it is getting better and better... I love the idea of meet and greet followed by a cruise. Tyler can sleep in my cabin. LOL:lol::thumbup:

I just wanted to bump this up a bit and also to ask people to please let us know if your interested in going with us to paradise. We just need to make sure we have enough takers before taking it much farther and were almost there.

I just wanted to bring this forward again as well as give you an update.

Both Denny and I are working with David on setting up an incredible meet and greet. While we are still trying to finalize dates and prices I just want to share a little (and I do mean little) of what this meet and greet will include:

1. Meet the Broke Straight Boys team in Florida
2. At least one dinner as a total group.
3. Full tour of the studio.
4. Oh did I mention meet talk & dine with some models.
5. Post meet and greet 5 day cruise with David/Eddie and?????????
6. We are shooting (not filming) to have this event sometime in Feb. or March of 2011.

Other things are being discussed but, well you know, it is too early to say at this time.

What we are doing as you read this is negotiating group prices for both the nearby Hotel and Cruise to make it extremely affordable. The more that come, the better the pricing will be.

From the emails going back and forth amongst the three of us, this BLOCKBUSTER OF AN EVENT, will be nothing like my visit to the Studio. This will be an Open House to die for.

If you have any question, we can try to answer them, but what I have outlined above covers it fairly well. The one thing I can't share, at least now, are some of the surprises that David is working on. Should some or all of them come through, you guys (and gals) will have to pick up your eyes up off the floor and re-insert them back into their sockets.

So Stay Posted.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I haven't heard any more about this in a while....Are the plans still going forward? My best friend and I spoke the other night and she wants to come with me. Maybe a progress report if you are feeling up to it Denny/Vice?

Thanks.

MissDeidra told me about this today, so I voted 75/25, depending on the timing. However, I have no idea if you're still planning, or have bagged it, so let us all know!

I am down :) I am hoping I am not like 9 months prego at that time :p but if I can travel I am going to be there !!!!!

Denny posted on the Pittsburgh Pride thread that he was just working on the event details just a few days ago...but I am sure the members seriously interested, like myself, wouldn't mind a detailed progress report from the horse's mouth....PRETTY PLEASE!

Where and when was this????

:001_wub:

Ms. Kianna,

Denny and I have been working on this with David for the past several months. The goal has been to find a way to do it with the least possible expense for the members. We are getting very close to selecting a date, location and cruise. It looks like it will be in the fall of 2011. The reason for this time frame is cost are lower.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Ms. Kianna,

Denny and I have been working on this with David for the past several months. The goal has been to find a way to do it with the least possible expense for the members. We are getting very close to selecting a date, location and cruise. It looks like it will be in the fall of 2011. The reason for this time frame is cost are lower.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

As always Vicekid, thanks for the update. May the Schwrtz be with you always...:wink::biggrin: