• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Maverick

We are pleased to declare the following! First, we are profoundly touched by the loyalty expressed by the good citizens of the land of "FORUM" We are also pleased by and grateful to the same people for making us aware of the existence of one "Maverick", who is very pleasant to gaze upon. However, for the benefit of all our good citizens, we declare Maverick to be "FCFS" (first cum, first served).In addition, we dub him Once, Twice, Thrice, (with Santa's big pole) , and declare that he be hereafter known as Sir Maverick. His Heraldry shall be crossed candy canes with a golden twinkie rampant. Hail Sir Maverick!

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF:thumup:

All hail Sir Maverick!!!:w00t:

We are pleased to declare the following! First, we are profoundly touched by the loyalty expressed by the good citizens of the land of "FORUM" We are also pleased by and grateful to the same people for making us aware of the existence of one "Maverick", who is very pleasant to gaze upon. However, for the benefit of all our good citizens, we declare Maverick to be "FCFS" (first cum, first served).In addition, we dub him Once, Twice, Thrice, (with Santa's big pole) , and declare that he be hereafter known as Sir Maverick. His Heraldry shall be crossed candy canes with a golden twinkie rampant. Hail Sir Maverick!

M&M I, BTGOJ, QMOTF:thumup:

Your Highness,

Kindly step away from the bong, lest you become too high. Since your majesty looks with such favor upon one bonny fair knight, Sir Maverick... I would like to direct your majesty's attention to a most diverting sight, er site.

www.myspace.com/jimmy99501

I hope your majesty will be pleased with this small token of tribute to our beloved Queen.

We are your most humble subjects. :wink:

Your Highness,

Kindly step away from the bong, lest you become too high. Since your majesty looks with such favor upon one bonny fair knight, Sir Maverick... I would like to direct your majesty's attention to a most diverting sight, er site.

www.myspace.com/jimmy99501

I hope your majesty will be pleased with this small token of tribute to our beloved Queen.

We are your most humble subjects. :wink:

I cannot speak on behalf of her majesty. However; the Jayman01 is pleased. So, Maverick (I mean Jimmy) is gay now... Looks like BJ and David did their work well. :thumbup:

I like Maverick clean shaven and without the glasses. he is a totally different person then, really cute.