• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mark Curtis aka Diesal Jr.

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I feel that Christmas has come early. Mark Curtis is a delight to watch and has so many beautiful features that the height factor is insignificant.:thumbup: He has a very down to earth personality and seems willing to do whatever it takes to please, such as fingering his hairy ass for our viewing pleasure.:drool:

I think the title "Diesal Jr" is well deserved due to Mark's very generously sized cock and his powerful cum shot. I thought NASA was now in mothballs? Anyway, Mark has a great smile; beautiful eyes, nose, and mouth; shapely legs; and a plump hairy ass.:booty: And, fortunately for a starving audience, he is "UNCUT".:biggrin:

David, I think you have really outdone yourself with Diesal Jr.!

I can't wait for his next episode! I would have given him a 6 if the rating went that high.

I wasn't looking forward to him dam his dick is big. I thought he isnt a guy I would give two looks at but after seeing his solo I think he is a great one that will be on the site if he is able to stick around.

Yeah, he's a big surprise. The only problem I have is with dudes that try to be junior porm stars and play to the cam. David, please tell them to just act natural and not stare and smile into the cam, etc. I always end up fast forwarding because it seems fake. Of course, other guys might like it. But I'll go along with everyone else, he's a great find.

Nice surprise with this one. Not bad looking, could use some more meat on his boans but not more when it comes to his boaner..... Yes the guy has nice build, chest, cock and balls, and his ass is very fine. He was a little too cocky in the speech area, but I could live with it. Looking forward to seeing him with someone else as it sounds like he is "up" for anything. Another good find David, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks,
JV

Diesal Jr nope!! Would be fun to see mark riding Diesals super cock! overall Marks a keeper!
Mark and Jimmy might be a good pair!!!

Last edited:
It never occurred to me to compare Mark with our beloved Diesal In fact, I take offense to the suggestion.... However, Mark's penis size was a complete surprise.

Jr by any other name is Jr...

It never occurred to me to compare Mark with our beloved Diesal In fact, I take offense to the suggestion.... However, Mark's penis size was a complete surprise.

Dear Lovelumps,

I really don't think I have blasphemed when making a comparison between Diesal's and Mark's manly appendage.:dancingpenis: Especially when the nature of my nomenclature implies a smaller stature proportionately speaking for Mark's erect cock (but worthy of equal RESPECT). Certainly, referring to Mark as "aka Diesal Jr.", should be taken as a good-faith attempt at "tongue-in-cheek" humor without having to feel Diesal (Sr.) is under mortal attack by the mere suggestion.

I feel Diesal (Sr.)has a well developed sense of humor and has shown this time and time again. Who is to say -- maybe its Mark that finds my implied comparison really offensive! Either way I don't want personal offence to be taken by either appendage! There was not a trace of malice in my heart when I wrote this bitter-sweet comparison.

For the record, I feel..."Good things indeed do come in slightly smaller packages", like a ring-box for instance!:thumbup:

Dear cumrag27,

I had hoped that my "offense" would also be taken in a "tongue-in-cheek" fashion.... I guess I should have added a *wink* in after that sentence, eh? "I am offended that you would compare my beloved Diesal to Mark!" :wink:

Being from a family of individuals who are quite small in stature, I have to agree that great things do come in small packages!

I further agree that things that come in really small packages, particularly those that sparkle and shine, are especially dear to me, a Taurus (oooohhhh, shiny object...), whose birthstone is, fortunately or unfortunately depending, the beloved and coveted diamond.... Furthermore, I am PMing you my personal address so that you can forward on the ring box that you were referring to in your post :wink:

What's that ringing in my ears

Dear cumrag27,

I had hoped that my "offense" would also be taken in a "tongue-in-cheek" fashion.... I guess I should have added a *wink* in after that sentence, eh? "I am offended that you would compare my beloved Diesal to Mark!" :wink:

Being from a family of individuals who are quite small in stature, I have to agree that great things do come in small packages!

I further agree that things that come in really small packages, particularly those that sparkle and shine, are especially dear to me, a Taurus (oooohhhh, shiny object...), whose birthstone is, fortunately or unfortunately depending, the beloved and coveted diamond.... Furthermore, I am PMing you my personal address so that you can forward on the ring box that you were referring to in your post :wink:

I too am a Taurus but of large stature and also being bull headed, I decided to keep the sparkley ring for myself.:thumbup1: Likewise, I share the same birthstone as you and the proportions of the sparkler is more in keeping with my long, masculine hands. Had it been under 5 carats, it would have been on its way to Denver. Sorry, I have often heard the saying "possession is nine tenths of the law" and especially if it is over 5 carats! :blushing:

Sparkle, Sparkle, Little Star. How I wonder...Like a diamond in the sky. Sparkle, Sparkle, Little Star. How I wonder...

Last edited:
Mark is a very hot new addition. I love his outgoing personality..not to mention his handsome face, great body and simply awesome cock. So nice to see such a great, natural cock. Let's hope there are a lot of episodes in the can already featuring Mark.

What ever happened to Mark. We saw his solo back in early August and have not seen anything of him since. Sure hope there are more shots in the 'can'. I liked him a lot and hope to see more of him.

I agree fully

What ever happened to Mark. We saw his solo back in early August and have not seen anything of him since. Sure hope there are more shots in the 'can'. I liked him a lot and hope to see more of him.

Dear Chase3398

Don't take this as a criticism, but I feel like I am writing to my credit card company seeing your user name.

Anyway, Mark was a great guy with a well proportioned body and a bright mind! He was very willing, a great bedside manner(male nurse), and eager to please. I personally feel he would be a great model for Broke Straight Boys and a real missed opportunity, if not scheduled to return to the site.

I too am a Taurus but of large stature and also being bull headed, I decided to keep the sparkley ring for myself.:thumbup1: Likewise, I share the same birthstone as you and the proportions of the sparkler is more in keeping with my long, masculine hands. Had it been under 5 carats, it would have been on its way to Denver. Sorry, I have often heard the saying "possession is nine tenths of the law" and especially if it is over 5 carats! :blushing:

Sparkle, Sparkle, Little Star. How I wonder...Like a diamond in the sky. Sparkle, Sparkle, Little Star. How I wonder...

Cumrag, I have to agree with someone else when they wrote that it's really sexy the way you write!

Where in the heck did you learn to write like you do? It's amazing!!!!

Abe

Sexy you say???

Cumrag, I have to agree with someone else when they wrote that it's really sexy the way you write!

Where in the heck did you learn to write like you do? It's amazing!!!!

Abe

Dear Abe,

I took an on-line writing course through BSBU, where else?

You really have to get your juices flowing to write sexy, I guess? Even more so now with your response above! I really try my best to get them flowing at least twice daily, and sometimes more with luck.:masterbate:

Without attempting to blatantly pander or use obvious flattery, I find your reply turns me on freeing me to write sexy. I don't know if it is in the iconic name "Abe", but you make me feel personally emancipated even without being your "love slave". Then again, it may have to do with my appreciation for American history. Who the fuck knows???

I guess you need to have a taste for the spontaneous, tasteless, and sometimes the politically incorrect. Write what comes to your most outrageous and liberated hemisphere of your brain and then go for broke! For example: I would like to be your "love slave" on the forum! Interested??? (All applications must be thoroughly filled out before consideration. Then, answers will be mounted prominently on the board with all due haste.) Never fear showing others just how really, really desperate and horny you may feel.:monkeyfuck: Probably, that way they can easily relate as well!

I hope this comprehensive "survey course" has given you some yummy food for thought, maybe even more! Now, whip out that needy and neglected cock of yours and simply begin -- writing that is!

(Truthfully, I learned to love writing in my Freshmen English Composition class in college whilst still wet behind the ears. I learned then..."If you have to tell the truth, make it funny and flirtatious":001_wub: -- my writing formula for success!

Well, I suppose I can't fault you for needing to keep such a special, and perfectly sized for your hand, diamond. I would have felt terribly guilty accepting such a gift from someone who I so admire. Your wit and charm so frequently remind me why I continue to subscribe to this site.... Alas, I have to admit that perhaps even despite our sometimes contentious relationship, I have a bit of a crush... on your mind.... :001_wub:

In tribute to my beloved fontanelle

Well, I suppose I can't fault you for needing to keep such a special, and perfectly sized for your hand, diamond. I would have felt terribly guilty accepting such a gift from someone who I so admire. Your wit and charm so frequently remind me why I continue to subscribe to this site.... Alas, I have to admit that perhaps even despite our sometimes contentious relationship, I have a bit of a crush... on your mind.... :001_wub:

Dear lovelumps,

Needless to say, I was wondering just exactly what happened to my much beloved fontanelle -- now being totally disfigured (basically lopsided -- expect to receive a letter from my attorney). It is fine for you to nonchanlantly refer to what I now now understand (roughly paraphrasing)..."you have a crush my mind" but, then you don't have to live with it -- do you!.

Now, when falling out of a window which I do frequently, instead of rolling with the punches so to speak, my beloved fontanelle simply plops on the concrete like an extra-large assemblage of so much silly putty minus the bounce! Aren't you ashamed of yourself! Don't you know that a simple bowl-cut at the barber is outside the range of possibilities for me now and probably forever!

Oh lovelumps! Oh lovelumps! Why oh why did you go and do it? Besides being on a constant peanutbutter drip (comfort food, you know), I have tubes going in and out of so many places I now look like a 3-D representation of the New York subway system. All because of your so called "crush"? You have to know how heavily this weighs upon my mind, regardless of one's size. When all of this was going down, I at least had the forethought of putting my left hand above my head in an attempt to protect myself from this hatefilled onslaught. Thank God I never parted with my 5+ carat sparkler for, without it, I would be dead and probably recycled into a manhole cover. That's right, my 5+carat sparkler SAVED MY LIFE, SUCH AS IT IS.

Now? Now? Wait a minute, wait a GD minute!!! I feel it is time to play "Lets Make A Deal"!. Put away the game board and let me see, I-----I would entertain trading my 5+ carat sparkler if I could pick...that is I could have some sayso on whatever hole I so selected,since becominig this mancover? Yes, I know everytime I say mancover, my fontanelle itches and I have to scratch it. You'd simply have to find the right man with the right hole I was so permanently and fondly assigned to cover. Are you following me? Is this simply too much to ask, considering my beloved and now crushed fontanelle in trade for my 5+ carat sparkler?

What ever you do Lovelumps, don't wait too long because I am sure I can find another window I can fall from with that definitive plop!!!! My only hope is that it is not on an exposed subway track. The ball is now in your court! Remember, I an offering this ring as an award should you carry this assignment:kissass: with all due haste.