• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan Holden and Jay

LOL wantto!

As Logan will only do gay sex on the Futon, I'm not sure he'd participate as the main course OR dessert! LOL! I'd have to invite a girl to get Logan to party. Jay and I are Bi, so that would be ok. I have the perfect one in mind. Kate from CF. She'll do anything, and loves to watch guys have sex together! :w00t:

Party at Paris' place! :thumbup1:

David--Send over the models!

Paris...Should I bring wine or champagne? Will it be catered? Or a pot luck all you can eat buffet? Duh!! I just answered my own question. :biggrin: haha Will you be offering valet parking so we don't have traffic jams and cars parked on the lawn?

Oh that's right. You're in New York. Well maybe we can charter a fleet of shuttle buses and limos from the airport. :thumbup:

Party at Paris' place! :thumbup1:

David--Send over the models!

Paris...Should I bring wine or champagne? Will it be catered? Or a pot luck all you can eat buffet? Duh!! I just answered my own question. :biggrin: haha Will you be offering valet parking so we don't have traffic jams and cars parked on the lawn?

Oh that's right. You're in New York. Well maybe we can charter a fleet of shuttle buses and limos from the airport. :thumbup:

Bring both wine and champagne! LOL! Wine with dinner, and champagne for the after glow.....:drool:

The party is BYOB (bring your own boy) though. I've got mine, you get your own. This is my party after all! LOL!

Bring both wine and champagne! LOL! Wine with dinner, and champagne for the after glow.....:drool:

The party is BYOB (bring your own boy) though. I've got mine, you get your own. This is my party after all! LOL!

Can I come too, please pretty please.

So without being too nosey, do I have to take a ferry over the English channel or a long haul flight to the States ?

Can I come too, please pretty please.

So without being too nosey, do I have to take a ferry over the English channel or a long haul flight to the States ?

Consider yourself invited, Jon.

Unfortunately, you will have to do the long haul flight to the States. :001_smile:

No offense intended, none taken. Yankee is good, as in mike yank.

I really think that David and Holden are complicit in this name-calling thing, and that Holden has enough small town self-confidence to let David call him anything he wants to. In fact he might be the life of the party where he comes from, and all the other Daisy Mae's might be jealous of the girl (his cousin?) Holden got pregnant, wishing it were them.

LMFAO! You backed David and Holden, and managed to dig Holden in the same breath! The master at work! LOL!

I am comin too Paris.....and I will BYOB.....though I will need 2
One to take away the monotony of the long haul flight from NZ and then one who is raring to go for the evening!!!
then we can all throw the boys in the middle.......and ....ok I am going to take a deep breath now and go and place myself in the freezer to cool down!!:drool: