• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Logan Holden and Jay

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Well looks like I get to break the ice again and start the conversation on the latest video. Let me start by saying make sure you watch this one to the end as I just about didn't. The first half really hits bottom and you wonder what David was thinking. Then just when I was about to hit the big X it started to take a turn and by the end it was very entertaining. The sex is just cute and thank God for Logan and Jay in that regard as you know there always going to be great to look at. The entertainment comes from watching Forest and some of the comments he makes. Hard to believe this southern bell fresh off the shrimp boat is the same spring chicken from the first half of the film as he slurps on young Logan's dick. David I'm sure that anyone of us here would have thrown this little wiggler back in the pond but you some how pulled it off. You got guts my friend. My hat is off to you....:sneaky2:

I am with you on this one Denny, very nearly didn't bother with the whole set of vids...and then half way through...it got interesting.
Holden actually managed to string a few sentences together and they were quite hot, when he actually looked up at Logan and said almost seductively.."do yo like that"....yeah got my interest.

As always Logan was fantastic and so was Jay...dam that boy can deep throat and Logan was obviously enjoying it.

Gonna be interesting to see the third vid set in this series with holden and Logan to see what happens next.
Holden definitely improved from his first outing.
When I first saw him I thought oh dear has David been drinking a little too much...all hale David you really do know what you are doing....will sit myself in the corner to contemplate my error in judgement for questioning you :sneaky2:

Jay and the deep throating. We need more of Jay deep throating Logan's cock because they both love it.

Dave has Holden right where he wants him. Nobody calls someone Forrest Gump and then changes it to Gomer Pyle if he isn't pretty sure the guy is ok with it. David obviously saw the cute body, the ready dick, the amazing blue eyes and then heard the corn pone and grits accent and fell for this little guy. Just like we have.

The proof of his faith in Gomer Gump's potential is the pair of honchos he wedged him in between in this video. I'm guessing that Logan and Tyler tie for highest Broke Straight Boys IQ, with Logan winning on literacy and love of language and Tyler on rapidity of response. If we got Jay on the forum doing 10 Random Things, I bet he'd turn out to be smart too. So imagine Dave's wicked glee when he planned teaming them up with GG? Just brilliant. I liked the downhome, fatback, bubba's in bay-id with a feevuh, pass the molasses, hotdamn, father-to-be in the first shoot. And Dave, in the second one I fell for him too lol...

Last edited:
Very nice scene

I really enjoyed this episode too! Holden does grow on me. He is not the handsomest boy, but he has personality. Logan is always a pleasure to watch and Jay is a cute good looking guy, who obviously does get into sucking a good looking guy's dick. I liked it when both Logan and Jay were both sucking on Holden, and he said in his drawl, "They both look good", so even to a straight boy like Holden, it does matter what the dude's look like giving him head.

In the preview blurb for the upcoming Holden & Logan, it says "one of these boys is going to get fucked". I'm really not sure which one will receive. But I will tune in, "same bat time, same bat channel" to find out. (Pardon my Adam West reference :cool:).

I was much more impressed with this scene. Of course Logan and Jay can carry a scene all by themselves anyway. I loved the way Logan grunted and cooed whenever Jay deep throated him. I bet that's a first for Logan. Based on his reactions I bet he hasn't had any college coeds who were willing or skillful enough to take him all the way to the pubes. Our boy Jay has got some skills! :blowjob: LOL I bet he could take a full inch or more if he had it in front of him.

Holdan was so cute with some of his childlike observations. The way he just thinks out loud is funny. Like when he was getting double teamed with oral and said something like: "Wow. I haven't even had girls do this to me." As if any of us think that he is so popular with the ladies that he has offers of multiple female orgies all the time. Yeah, right! hahaha LMAO :glare: And I liked his sweet innocent: "I guess a guy knows what a guy wants." And he still seems confused as to his relationship with his fellow models. In the last scene Jay started out as a former school chum and current friend to Holdan. Then at the end of the scene Jay was a distant acquaintance that he didn't know very well. Now in this scene Jay is his "best friend". LOL Go figure...

I also loved his straight boy admission that at least the two guys doing him were good looking. As if that made it easier to justify it in his own mind. He was obviously proud to have such hot guys giving him that kind of attention. One of my favorite parts was where he ad libbed in the heat of passion and was so mesmerized by Logan's post orgasm dick. Holdan just had to reach out and touch it and stroke it again before the scene ended and he lost his chance. The only negative thing I'll say about Holdan is that he was overpaid for what he did.

I loved when David told Logan that he had a pretty dick. David you were saying what all of us were thinking. Thank you! I loved Logan's reaction. He wasn't embarrassed by it at all. He seemed genuinely flattered without ruining the moment by acting conceited. Logan's reaction was just right. And he does have an amazing dick. It's not the biggest we have ever seen but it's so interesting to look at. I love the olive complexion of the shaft contrasting with the glowing pink/violet hue of the circumcision scar. Then the bluish purple head blending all those colors together. And all of that set against a background of blondish brown pubes. What a combination! :drool::blink:

Last edited:
Obviously, Tampa You are an artist of the dick Monet could not have painted a better discription

Great, shoot. Holden really came out of his shell a bit there. David, I was cracking up at your loss for words... You did a great job encouraging young Holden into broadening his horizons.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I agree that this a was hot scene at the end and can't wait to see how it turns out on the 10th. The thought of Logan geting screwed after the brief scene before is really a turn on. If Holden gets screwed, it will be a life altering event for him. Its hot eighter way and I just can't wait. Holden does grow on you though, its like one of them wringle puppies. Their cute in a strange sort of way. Dave did a good job on this shoot.

Last edited:
Nice one Holden

If anyone needed convincing that this is a genuine straightboy site, with no or very little acting, this is the episode to see. From the first 5 minutes I just never thought that Holden would do anything...maybe get head, but that's all. He is so genuine...really spontaneous. The ending was a real surprise (unlike some others, i don't often skip to the last page of the book to see what happened)
Nice one, Holden
Centurion
PS Will be away from the Forum, visiting your wonderful country from tonight boyz. I am making a tour of The Colonies of New England for a few weeks. Look out for me in Vermont. I'm the goodlooking English guy in the red shirt photographing the trees. You can't miss me.

And he does have an amazing dick. It's not the biggest we have ever seen but it's so interesting to look at. I love the olive complexion of the shaft contrasting with the glowing pink/violet hue of the circumcision scar. Then the bluish purple head blending all those colors together. And all of that set against a background of blondish brown pubes. What a combination! :drool::blink:

Yeah, Logan's dick is hot! Best ode to a dick I've seen.

The guy I would invite home for a home cooked meal, is JAY! He is wonderful! My ideal. Ok, Logan can cum, too. Jay is my man!

Tampa your description of Logan's dick is fantastic...

Haha and Paris I think your meal option sounds like a plan...and hey you could make Jay the starter and Logan the dessert...and hve both of them for the main....ok now I am hungry lol!!!:w00t:

Yeah, Logan's dick is hot! Best ode to a dick I've seen.

The guy I would invite home for a home cooked meal, is JAY! He is wonderful! My ideal. Ok, Logan can cum, too. Jay is my man!

My thoughts exactly - Jay is the man for me, would love that studded tounge being wrapped around my cock... Calm down Jon..

Back on topic, wow you guys don't half disect a film - you must watch it hundreds of times picking up on every word and every move. Wish I had the time :biggrin:

I still think david is a bit cruel with his name calling and can someone enlighten me who Gomer Pyle is ? I think each time david name calls Holden then he should respond by calling him fatty and see how he likes it.

Film was real good and look forward to seeing the next episode. I would also like to see a Logan and Jay fuck duo. Is this ever going to happen ?

My thoughts exactly - Jay is the man for me, would love that studded tounge being wrapped around my cock... Calm down Jon..

Back on topic, wow you guys don't half disect a film - you must watch it hundreds of times picking up on every word and every move. Wish I had the time :biggrin:

I still think david is a bit cruel with his name calling and can someone enlighten me who Gomer Pyle is ? I think each time david name calls Holden then he should respond by calling him fatty and see how he likes it.

Film was real good and look forward to seeing the next episode. I would also like to see a Logan and Jay fuck duo. Is this ever going to happen ?

I think Jay and Logan bring out the best in each other...:w00t:

Tampa your description of Logan's dick is fantastic...

Haha and Paris I think your meal option sounds like a plan...and hey you could make Jay the starter and Logan the dessert...and hve both of them for the main....ok now I am hungry lol!!!:w00t:

LOL wantto!

As Logan will only do gay sex on the Futon, I'm not sure he'd participate as the main course OR dessert! LOL! I'd have to invite a girl to get Logan to party. Jay and I are Bi, so that would be ok. I have the perfect one in mind. Kate from CF. She'll do anything, and loves to watch guys have sex together! :w00t:

Jon, that tongue stud would be excellent! :tongue_smilie:

Gomer Pyle was a hillbilly type character on the Andy Griffith show years ago. It's still shown in reruns on TVLand after all of these years. Gomer wasn't even close to the brightest bulb on the tree, but he was very sweet natured. Yeah, it was an insult to Holden.

Jon, that tongue stud would be excellent! :tongue_smilie:

Gomer Pyle was a hillbilly type character on the Andy Griffith show years ago. It's still shown in reruns on TVLand after all of these years. Gomer wasn't even close to the brightest bulb on the tree, but he was very sweet natured. Yeah, it was an insult to Holden.

Thanks for the information matey, I'm glad I'm not the only sensitive guy on the block. Jeez just realised I sound like a Yankee - oops is that an insult :001_tt2:

I can tell you guys I speak from experience....having a tongue stud involved really does help the pleasure factor I can tell ya!!! Hell yeah!!!

Ahhh Paris, I know what you are saying about Logan...yes he is straight and I do believe that......but all you have to do is say that you are setting up a shoot and that David is hidden in the closet filming and give him so cold hard cash and maybe a little alcohol and I am sure he will let you whip him into a frenzy for your dessert.:tongue_smilie:

Although I have to say I like your idea of the girl factor to entice him and of course you and Jay would be set as well.........haha would love to eat at your house sometime I can tell you, especially if that is the sort of tasty dish you are serving!!! Logan Encroute with a side of Jay and Paris haha ok now my mouth is waterin!!!:biggrin:

Thanks for the information matey, I'm glad I'm not the only sensitive guy on the block. Jeez just realised I sound like a Yankee - oops is that an insult :001_tt2:

No offense intended, none taken. Yankee is good, as in mike yank.

I really think that David and Holden are complicit in this name-calling thing, and that Holden has enough small town self-confidence to let David call him anything he wants to. In fact he might be the life of the party where he comes from, and all the other Daisy Mae's might be jealous of the girl (his cousin?) Holden got pregnant, wishing it were them.