• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Live Long and Prosper"

aladinsane73

Reaction score
thanks for the memories, some wonderful and others heartbreaking.... God Bless you Michael and rest in peace, till next time friends.

All the best Aladinsane73, hope you'll return soon.

PS: There are two video's of Rabib and Dexter. The one from August 22nd, 2007 you've watched and the prequel dated July 21st, 2007 on page 22 (which can't be found with the episode search)

Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God's love be with you

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God's love be with you

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

Damn it you guys, now I have that bloody song banging around in my head :001_smile:

All the best Aladinsane73, hope you'll return soon.

PS: There are two video's of Rabib and Dexter. The one from August 22nd, 2007 you've watched and the prequel dated July 21st, 2007 on page 22 (which can't be found with the episode search)

one has rabib with dexter, the other has rabib with daxter. both can be found under rabib.

the two videos have two different spellings for both models.
july 21, 2007 dexter and rabid.
august 22, 2007 daxter and rabib

try this one on 4 size, LOL

Damn it you guys, now I have that bloody song banging around in my head :001_smile:

"oh you pretty things, don't you know your driving your mamas and papas insane":w00t:I love you guys, you always make me laugh, miss you big time!

Must you go?

This one is for Alladinsane and Ray
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCVxPEPx5Y

If you go away on this summer day Then you might as well take the sun away All the birds that flew in the summer sky When our love was new and our hearts were high When the day was young and the night was long And the moon stood still for the night bird’s song

If you go away, if you go away, if you go away

But if you stay, I’ll make you a day Like no day has been or will be again We’ll sail on the sun, we’ll ride on the rain We’ll talk to the trees and worship the wind Then if you go, I’ll understand Leave me just enough love to hold in my hand

PS: Hope you'll have that bloody song banging around in your head from now on!

I'm touched...............WOW!!!

This one is for Alladinsane and Ray
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCVxPEPx5Y

If you go away on this summer day Then you might as well take the sun away All the birds that flew in the summer sky When our love was new and our hearts were high When the day was young and the night was long And the moon stood still for the night bird’s song

If you go away, if you go away, if you go away

But if you stay, I’ll make you a day Like no day has been or will be again We’ll sail on the sun, we’ll ride on the rain We’ll talk to the trees and worship the wind Then if you go, I’ll understand Leave me just enough love to hold in my hand

PS: Hope you'll have that bloody song banging around in your head from now on!
rrhill you know how to break a heart with your words, what do I say, I haven't had a man speak to me like that in awhile....you are one of the reasons I want to stay, and all my other friends here in this forum, we have been through life and death together. Not many friends can say that, but you and I know what I speak of....DAMN I wish we had met in another place or time, I think we could have been very good friends. Thanks for the song, I will never forget it, and thats ok by me, till next time friend:thumbup1: