• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Lane with Dustin on 7 December 09

There were only three of us working out this morning. Arron, (Logan look-a-like), Jeremy and me. The best part was we showered together. Two straight boys and me. Aaron let me soap his back and he soaped mine which made Jeremy very uncomfortable and that was a lot of fun for Aaron and me.
Elyot, Are you sure that this isn't your submission for directing an episode of Broke Straight Boys? I would love to watch this scene, with you and straight Aaron (Logan look-a-like), soaping each other's backs, naked in the shower, with straight Jeremy watching. Was there any twitching or elongation of genitalia during this hot college shower scene? Damn Elyot, you sure paint a mighty pretty word picture. Thanks.:thumbup:

We got crispy snow, Jon. Don't have a guest room, but we do have a couch, and I have a double bed if you want to play.....in the cripsy snow.

Slim, I'd really like to see what 'no snow' looks like right now. There were only three of us working out this morning. Arron, (Logan look-a-like), Jeremy and me. The best part was we showered together. Two straight boys and me. Aaron let me soap his back and he soaped mine which made Jeremy very uncomfortable and that was a lot of fun for Aaron and me. Remi and I are just short of being snow bound. I'll admit it WAS fun to play in. A few of us built a snowman outside the building. We orginally planned to have him holding a camera but failed miserably. Snowmen aren't meant to be cameramen I guess. Yeah, I'd like to see 'no snow', Slim. Does that room you have waiting for me have a view and is it warm?

It has a view over the medieval rooftops and church spires of Palma's gothic Old Town, and is as warm as you're willing to make it.

Actually what you're doing in the showers at the gym sounds more like hot than warm. Just love a soapy back. Next time alternate and do his front.

Crispy snow/soapy backs

Jon, I'm not sure what 'crispy sbow' is. If cripsy snow is not slushy, then its crispy. The streets are really slippery, but I'll drive very carefully to the airport to pick you up. Remi said he has a double bed,too.

Hate to disappoint, but Aaron is just a work out buddy who likes to laugh a lot too. We both have kind of a wierd sense of humor. The soaping each others backs we did just because Jeremy is a homophobe and it was fun to freak him out. After he left Aaron said he was probably going some where to jerk off. Truth be told I got a little hard, but that would happen with anyone soaping my back. Okay, I'm lying. It was because of Aaron. I didn't get a woody, just a little aroused. Didn't let Aaron see tho, don't want to ruin what is a really good friendship. He's not at all uptight about my being gay anymore than I am about him being straight. He would probably have done a
mini rant about it. I more aroused now writing this than I was at the time. Maybe I should go take matters in hand.

Some classmates have arrived. Remi made a big pot of chili then we're going to watch a movie Cathy's bringing. Guess I'll have to take care of things later.

The view and the warmth sound really good right now, Slim. Wish I could beam myself up. Remi's chili isn't that great.

Crispy snow/soapy backs

Jon, I'm not sure what 'crispy sbow' is. If cripsy snow is not slushy, than its crispy. The streets are really slippery, but I'll drive very carefully to the airport to pick you up. Remi said he has a double bed,too.

Hate to disappoint, but Aaron is just a work out buddy who likes to laugh a lot too. We both have kind of a wierd sense of humor. The soaping each others backs we did just because Jeremy is a homophobe and it was fun to freak him out. After he left Aaron said he was probably going some where to jerk off. Truth be told I got a little hard, but that would happen with anyone soaping my back. Okay, I'm lying. It was because of Aaron. I didn't get a woody, just a little aroused. Didn't let Aaron see tho, don't want to ruin what is a really good friendship. He's not at all uptight about my being gay anymore than I am about him being straight. He would probably have done a
mini rant about it. I more aroused now writing this than I was at the time. Maybe I should go take matters in hand.

Some classmates have arrived. Remi made a big pot of chili then we're going to watch a movie Cathy's bringing. Guess I'll have to take care of things later.

The view and the warmth sound really good right now, Slim. Wish I could beam myself up. Remi's chili isn't that great.

Lane and Dustin - what a great pairing. Dustin is looking at Lane the whole time and thinking, "What the fuck am I doing here with this
county jail bozo?" Lane is siting there so self obsessed that he completely misses Dustin`s vibe. ha I loved it! I would love to see Mike, the super-shooter, fuck Lane. Or even better Mike and Dustin fuck Lane! I can just picture Dustin sliding his cock not too gently up Lane`s hole and Mike with that cynical smirky smile on his face making Lane suck his cock which is dripping pre-cum. hehehe
And when they switch Mike just jammin` the fuck outta Lane! Now that`s what I call a scene. yo

I`ll vote for that one!:w00t:

There were only three of us working out this morning. Arron, (Logan look-a-like), Jeremy and me. The best part was we showered together. Two straight boys and me. Aaron let me soap his back and he soaped mine which made Jeremy very uncomfortable and that was a lot of fun for Aaron and me.

OMG Elyot!

You sure know how to paint a picture. I bet the steam from the shower room rolled back into the gym. haha That's so cool that you and Aaron are practically buds now. So how does he compare to Logan from the waist down? Is he cut? About 3-4 inches soft? And with dark blondish pubes with the pinkish purple shaft and head? Sorry if I'm asking too much. Like you, I'm a little obsessed over Logan. haha I'm so envious of you! Congratulations on meeting such a hot and obviously cool straight guy.

Who are all these names Elyot.. jeez I'm totally confused, but that is not too difficult at this time of the morning. Fancy jumping in the shower with me and all your friends ? xx

Was this episode named, The day the pumping failed? I was totally left handing with my piece in hand with no where to go. Oh well, we all have those kind of days.

Please see post regarding Dustin....Unfortunately Dustin has passed away...more details in other thread...its very sad.